Let's go, bud. You're okay. You're okay.
我们走 孩子 没事的 没事的
Maggie!
麦姬
Maggie!
麦姬
Maggie.
麦姬
Are you all right?
你还好吗
Yeah, real great.
挺好的
In fact, never freaking better.
真是 好得不得了
Okay, let's get out of here.
好了 咱们出去吧
I'm not supposed to be here in the first place.
我本来就不该进来这儿
Hey, Okay. Okay, Guys.
好了 好了
Okay, Let's...
别...
It was all her. No, it wasn't.
都是她的功劳 不 不是的
Oh, come on, it was a team effort!
得了吧 这是团队努力的结果
Good job.
干得好
Just glad we got there in time.
只是很庆幸我们及时赶到
Great work, both of you.
干得漂亮 你们俩都是
Thank you.
谢谢
Ma'am, if I may?
女士 容我说一句
I just, uh...
我就是...
uh, just want to congratulate you, that's all.
就是想恭喜你
Your profiling was spot-on, your instincts...
你的侧写完全正确 直觉...
You know, all of it.
全都正确
You saved a lot of lives just now.
你刚刚救了很多人
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表