If that's the case, we can head for the door.
如果是这样 那我们还是走吧
I was told this would be an exclusive sale.
因为说好是独家交易的
Otherwise I wouldn't have gotten off the plane.
否则我也不会下飞机
I assure you my father is entertaining no other buyers.
我可以保证 我父亲没有联♥系♥其他的买♥♥家
He wanted me to meet you first because he's cautious.
出于谨慎 他想让我先见见你
And he trusts my judgment.
他相信我的判断
But if you don't appreciate the way we conduct ourselves,
但如果你不喜欢我们的做法
you know where the door is.
请自便
I really think we should pull them out.
我真的觉得该让他们撤出来了
Just give me two minutes.
再等两分钟
Ray, two minutes is a lifetime.
雷 两分钟事关生死啊
Let him work.
给他点时间
They're running an 8-band jammer.
他们开了一台八道的干♥扰♥器♥
Can you get around it? Can you get us back up?
你能搞定它 恢复通讯吗
I'm descrambling. I just need a second.
我在解码 稍等
Jubal, I really think... Hold on. Hold on.
尤巴尔 我真的觉得... 等等
And... got it.
搞定
In 2015, you went to Singapore.
2015年你去了新加坡
Made an impressive buy from the Rumbold Group.
跟鲁姆伯特集团做了笔大买♥♥卖♥♥
Cluster munitions.
集束弹♥药♥
That's right.
没错
I thought you had an established relationship with them.
我知道你跟他们是有关系的
Sebastian Rumbold and I went to school together.
塞巴斯蒂安·朗伯德和我一起上过学
What year?
哪一年
He's stuck.
他卡壳了
Why are you asking what year I went to school with Rumbold?
你为什么要问我哪年和朗伯德一起上的学
Curiosity.
好奇而已
Hold on. I should know this.
等等 我好像知道
Come on, come on, come on. Uh, hold on.
快点 快点 等一下
Uh, OA, you graduated in '08.
OA 你毕业于08年
Rumbold, in '09.
朗伯德09年毕业
I was a year ahead of him.
我比他大一届
I got out in '08, Sebastian in '09.
我08年毕业 塞巴斯蒂安09年毕业
I've heard enough. I'm leaving.
够了 我还是走吧
Please give my best to your father,
代我向你父亲问好
but this process isn't worth my time or my money.
这样的流程不值得我浪费时间和金钱
I have a car downstairs.
我楼下有车
Why don't we go for a ride?
要不去兜个风
I'm sure I can make it worth it.
会让你物有所值的
If you're taking us to your father, great.
如果是带我去见你父亲 我很乐意
Otherwise... Not both of you.
否则的话... 不是你们两个
Just him.
只要他
No, I put this deal together.
不行 这是我促成的交易
Mr. Falk, your percentage will not change.
福克先生 你的钱一分不会少
You know my father's reputation
你知道我父亲的声誉的
so you know he will not default.
他不会违约的
Whether there's a deal left depends on your actions
你接下来三十秒的表现
in the next 30 seconds.
决定了交易会不会取消
They're on the move. Let's go.
他们出发了 跟上
Filter OA's signal into the GPS.
把OA的信♥号♥♥投到GPS上
We'll lock in on his movement,
跟紧他
extract him if it gets too heated.
情况不妙及时让他撤离
He's doing great.
他做得很好
We've got him up on GPS.
他的信♥号♥♥在GPS上了
They're heading onto the street now.
他们要上街了
There they are. Yeah.
在那里 没错
How well do you know New York?
你了解纽约吗
Well enough to know that
至少知道
we're driving around in circles.
我们现在在兜圈子
If you'd prefer a particular route...
你想要更明确的路线...
I would prefer a way to establish trust
我希望你能展现足够的信任
that doesn't include me being in a locked SUV
不要让你的保镖
with your armed men.
把我关在商务车里
You should appreciate protection.
有人保护你该心存感激
What I would appreciate is closing this deal
要是能完成交易我才是谢天谢地
so I can get the hell out of America.
好离开这该死的美国
This is far enough.
够远了
Gun.
枪
Give him his gun.
把枪还他
Have you heard of the Armorer's Faith?
你听过军♥火♥商的信仰吗
It comes from Shaw.
肖说过
"To give arms to all men
"为所有人提供军♥火♥
Who offer an honest price for them
提供给诚实合理的出价者
Without respect of persons or principles
无视其人 其原则
And to all nations, all faiths, all causes,
国家 信仰 目的
And crimes.
甚至罪行
All have the right to fight.
所有人 都有斗争的权利
None have the right to judge."
而非裁决的权利
Okay.
好吧
My father taught me this creed.
这是我父亲教会我的信条
He says to break the faith is to take a side.
他说破坏了信仰就是选边站
And for dealers such as us,
对我们这种人来说
that means certain death.
这就代表死亡
Well, your father sounds like an excellent teacher.
你父亲听起来是个好导师
Oh, he is.
他是的
And I've taken his lessons to heart.
他的教导我都谨记在心
So much so that I think I scare him.
谨记到我觉得他都有点怕我了
He created a monster, I suppose.
也许他教出了个怪物
Tomorrow he will meet with you to complete the purchase.
他明天会跟你见面 完成这笔交易
We'll reach out to make arrangements.
我们会通知你的
Assuming for the moment that she is lying
假设一下她在说谎
and that there is a potential third party buyer,
真的有第三方买♥♥家
that would explain who was behind the hit on Reis.
这就能解释为何有人想刺杀里斯
Kill the competition, no one can drive up the price
干掉竞争者 就没人跟你哄抬价格抢单了
and you get the missiles.
导弹到手
If the other buyer thinks that Reis survived,
如果另一个买♥♥家认为里斯没死
what stops them from trying again here?
他们可能会再下手
And before we hit the emergency break,
在我们决定是否叫停前
let me reach out to my counterpart at MI5,
我先找军情五处
see what they've discovered regarding the London assassin.
看看他们对于伦敦刺杀事件查到了什么
Hey, how you feeling?
你还好吗
Like I could go ten more rounds.
随时能再上阵
How's Quinn?
奎恩呢
He played his part. She bought it.
他做到他该做的 她信了
Okay, but how is he with you?
那他是怎对你的
Always a jackass.
像他平常一样混♥蛋♥
Fortunately it works well for his character.
蛮符合他的角色的
Listen, um, I know that he's tough on you.
听着 我知道他以前对你很严厉
He wasn't tough. He was relentless.
他不是严厉 根本是咬着不放
He told me to quit over and over and over.
他一直叫我放弃 退出训练
After class, on the field grounds,
下课后 训练场上
in the hallways, in his office.
走廊上 他办公室
"Quit. You're not cut out for this."
放弃吧 你做不了这行
"You're gonna get yourself killed."
你会害死你自己的
"You're gonna get your partner killed."
你会害死你搭档的
That's what was drilled into me.
这就是我的动力
I made it through Quantico despite him.
尽管他那样 我还是撑过了匡蒂科
So I damn sure I am not gonna let him sweat me now.
我不会让他干扰到我的
Well, that's through.
过去了
It's over now.
那都结束了
You didn't quit.
你没放弃
And I for one am very grateful
我很庆幸
because you make a hell of a partner.
因为你可是个好搭档
And the way you handled yourself out there,
你在外面的表现
you proved him wrong.
证明了他是错的
So now you need to get some rest, okay?
你现在去好好休息 好吗
Because if you're tired and you make a mistake...
因为如果你累了 犯了错...
I don't come home. I know.
我就回不来了 我知道
Thank you. Of course.
谢谢关心 应该的
Jennifer.
詹妮弗
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表