Look, I'm sorry, sir. He's not here.
抱歉先生 他目前不在
I have the appointment card. It says right here.
我跟他预约过了 这里写了
Sir, I understand you had a scheduled appointment...
先生 我知道你和预约了
8:00 on Tuesday. My manager isn't in yet.
星期二早上八点 但是经理还没来
Do you know when he'll be here?
你知道他什么时候会来吗
Sorry, but you're welcome to wait.
抱歉 不过你可以在那边等他
That's why I made an appointment in the first place.
我跟他预约好了
So I don't have to wait. I'm sorry.
就是为了不用等 十分抱歉
NYPD!
纽约警局
Drop your weapons and get on the ground now!
放下你们的武器 趴在地上
Hit the alarm, now!
快按警铃
Did you talk to Jubal yet? No, I tried him a few times.
联络上尤巴尔了吗 没有 打了几次
Look, I'm not against the concept.
听着 我不反对这主意
Then why are you making such a big deal about it?
那你干嘛拉着一张脸呢
I'm not making a big deal about it.
我没拉着一张脸
I'm simply expressing my lack of enthusiasm.
我只是说我没什么兴趣
I forgot how exhausting you are.
我都忘了你有多烦人
Is that your way of saying you miss me?
你就是这样说想我的吗
I need to grab this. Hey, Maggie, what's up?
我得接一下 麦姬 怎么了
Hey, Jubal, we got a bank robbery, one dead.
尤巴尔 银行抢劫案 一人死亡
Right, okay, I'll touch base in five.
好 我五分钟后回到总部
Let me guess, you have to go light up the JOC?
让我猜猜 得赶回联♥合♥行♥动♥中心了吗
I'll let you go then.
去忙吧
Yeah.
好
We'll see you Saturday, right?
周六你会来 对吧
Did you see their faces? No, they were wearing masks.
你有看到脸吗 没有 他们戴着面具
What did they say to you? Nothing.
他们对你说了什么 没说
Not a word.
一句话都没说
They just gave me this note.
他们给了我这纸条
"PS 59, 3rd grade.
公校59 三年级
All the cash in the safe, no alarms."
金库里所有现金 不准按下警铃
PS 59? My son's school.
公校59? 我儿子的学校
I should have triggered the alarm sooner.
我应该早点按下警铃的
That poor officer, I just... I just didn't know.
那个警♥察♥ 我...我不知道
It's okay, you did the right thing.
没事的 你没做错任何事
They were threatening your child.
他们威胁了你孩子
It's okay.
没事的
I'm Special Agent Maggie Bell. This is my partner, OA Zidan.
我是麦姬·贝尔探员 这是我搭档OA·齐丹
Deputy Inspector Richard Talmage.
副警督理查德·塔玛格
NYPD Major Case Squad.
纽约警局重案小组
We're very sorry. I appreciate it.
我们很遗憾 心领了
Name's Oliver West. Good man.
这是奥利弗·韦斯特 很好的人
Wife, two kids.
结婚了 两个小孩
Three other bystanders were also shot.
还有三名中弹者了
They're on their way to the hospital now,
他们在去医院的路上了
but they appear to be in stable condition, thank God.
不过看来状况不严重 谢天谢地
Excuse me, can you follow them to the hospital,
抱歉 你能跟进医院那边
see what they know? Yeah. Got it.
问问他们是否知道什么吗 好的
They pull the security footage yet?
他们取出监控画面了吗
Yeah, we'll get it over to 26 Fed right away.
有 我们会立刻传给你们总部
Thank you. The teller said
谢谢 出纳员说
the robber handed her this note.
抢匪把这张纸条交给她
Ring any bells? Yeah, we had a few robberies
有印象吗 有 在一年前
in the area about a year ago.
这附近有几起抢劫案
Same thing... silent criminals, threatening notes.
类似的情况 无声歹徒 威吓纸条
You make an arrest? No, we were circling
有人被逮捕吗 没有
a robbery crew on the Lower East Side,
我们当时怀疑下东城的一个团伙
but we couldn't make the case.
但是一直没证据立案
Mind if we take a look at those files?
能让我们看看当时的档案吗
Sure.
没问题
Hey, I, uh...
那个 我
I know you guys are the lead on bank robberies,
我知道 你们对于银行抢劫案有管辖
but, uh... We understand.
但是... 我们理解
This one's personal.
这件案子涉及私人恩怨了
We'll keep you in the loop every step of the way.
有任何消息都会通知你们
Thanks.
谢谢
Bank robbery played out like a silent movie.
这起抢劫案就像无声电影一样
Robbers communicated with notes.
抢匪用纸条沟通
No words, no voices.
没说一句话
Good news is, NYPD has seen this before.
好消息是 纽约警方有过类似的案件
M.O. Matches a string
作案手法
of violent robberies from last year.
跟一年前的多起案件符合
These are the lovely faces of the various suspects.
这些是当时嫌犯的照片
let's dig deep,
让我们查深一点
see if we can't find a nexus to this bank robbery, huh?
看看能否把他们跟这起案件联♥系♥起来
Security footage?
监控录像呢
Uh, yeah, it came in two minutes ago.
有 两分钟前收到的
Cue it up for me, will you, Bill?
比尔 放到主屏幕上好吗
All right, here we go.
好 有了
Perps walk in, they knock the guard out,
抢匪进来 击倒保安
bang, a single shot in the air. The shorter perp gives the note to the teller.
朝天开一枪 矮抢匪把纸条交给出纳员
Officer West identifies himself,
韦斯特警员表明身份
gets shot... returns fire.
中枪 回击
All right, pause. Witnesses heard her scream,
暂停 目击者听到她叫了
said it was definitely a woman.
肯定是个女人
Okay, I want you to start calling all of the hospitals.
联络所有医院
i need the name of every female gunshot victim in the Tri-State area.
查出三州地区 所有女性枪伤伤患的名字
All right, run it.
继续播放
Right there, stop.
那里 停下
Can you blow that up and run it again?
能放大然后重播吗
Jubal. Yeah?
尤巴尔 怎了
The taller perp takes the gun from the female perp,
高个子抢匪从女性抢匪手中拿走了枪
doesn't even let her take the shot herself.
根本不让她开枪
So either he's a better shot...
所以 要不是他枪法好
Unlikely, given all the times he missed.
不太可能 你看他打空多少枪了
Or he's the boss.
那就是 他才是老大
Bad news is, Mr. Alpha didn't get what he went there for...
坏消息是 老大没拿到他想要的东西
money.
钱
Means he might strike again, soon.
意味着他很快就会再犯案
Striations in the bullets are a match to the ones found
枪弹痕迹与2014年的一起
at a home invasion back in 2014.
入室案件中的相吻合
Same gun used in both crimes. You have a name?
两起案件是用同一把枪 有名字吗
Yeah, one of the guys in the robbery crew got pinched.
有 抓到了盗窃团伙中的一个人
Did three years. Matt Tolan.
服刑三年 马特·托兰
Matthew Tolan was just released from Rikers three weeks ago.
马修·托兰 三周前刚被放出来
Didn't waste any time. We have a current address?
可真迫不及待啊 有目前住址吗
Fbi!
联邦调查局
Hey, whoa... Inside.
等等 里面
What the hell is going on here?
这是怎么一回事
FBI.
联邦调查局
We're looking for your brother, Matthew Tolan.
我们在找你弟弟 马修·托兰
You busted down my door so you could look for Matt?
你们拆我的门就为了找马特
Where is he?
他在哪里
He's in the back.
他在后面
Wakeup call, Matty. Oh... what the hell?
起床了 马特 怎么回事
What is this? You're coming with us.
什么鬼这是 跟我们走
Why? What did, uh, what did I do?
为什么 我做了什么吗
There was a bank robbery this morning,
今早有起银行抢劫案
so we have some questions to ask you.
我们有些问题要问你
Okay, fine, let's go.
行吧 我们走
I appreciate the energy, Matt,
很高兴你这么主动 马特
but maybe you want to put some pants on?
但你要不要先穿上裤子
I keep telling you, I didn't rob that bank.
我一直跟你们说 我没抢银行
I'd love to take your word for it.
我倒是想相信你
I was with my niece at her school, PS 142.
我和我外甥女在她学校 公校142
She had a violin concert. Can anyone verify that?
她有小提琴演奏 有人能证明吗
Plenty of people. My sister, the teachers.
好多人 我姐姐 老师们
I'm sure there's video, too. Oof, Uncle of the Year.
好像还有影片 哦 年度好舅舅是吗
Congrats.
恭喜了
Ooh, that coffee's terrible.
这咖啡真难喝
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表