Our overseas Jihadi is here?
我们在找的圣♥战♥士在国内
Hes in New York.
他在纽约
If any of Barham's guys are on American soil,
伯拉姆的人来到美国领土
that is bad news.
带来的绝对只会是坏消息
Ask him how we'll know it's him.
问他我们怎么认出他
Finally. When the hell can...
总算 要到什么时候才能...
You lied to us.
你说谎了
You sent photos of yourself to Greenbird, didn't you?
你把自己的照片给了青鸟吧
I... It was... I...
那 那是
I didn't know the rules yet about Islam.
我当时还不清楚伊♥斯♥兰♥教的教规
I was still studying. It's not about the rules.
我还在学习 这跟教规没关系
Wait a minute. I don't understand.
等等 我被搞混了
What did she do?
她做了什么
Greenbird is not the dreamy soldier in that photo.
青鸟不是照片里的帅气士兵
It's all fake.
全是假的
Hes an actual terrorist.
他是个恐♥怖♥份♥子♥
We have to catch him.
我们得逮到他
But now you have to meet him.
而现在你得去见他
Let's make this thing happen.
动起来 搞定这件事
Yes, sir. Perimeters set.
是 长官 周边阵地布置好了
Surveillance cams in place. Snipers?
监视摄像头已架设 狙击手
Two in position. High, low.
两个已就位 高处 低处各一个
Best we can do with the water.
考虑到水边环境 已经是最好的安排了
How many undercover?
几名便衣
Grabbed everyone available on short notice.
这么短时间内出动的都出动了
So, eight, but were light on females.
八名 大部分都男性
Okay. I'll tell my partner.
好的 我会告诉我搭档
We're about to start the sting operation.
我们准备开始埋伏行动了
Is she ready?
她准备好了吗
We're working on it.
尽力准备中
You told me yourself this guy is a terrorist.
你自己跟我说这家伙是个恐♥怖♥份♥子♥
How are you gonna protect my daughter?
你要怎么保护我女儿
How you gonna guarantee her safety?
你要怎么保证她的安全
We're gonna have eyes and ears on her the whole time.
整个行动中我们会一直监视她
Look, these earrings are embedded with microphones.
看 这耳钉内藏了麦克风
We're gonna hear every word.
我们能听到每一个字
I'm really sorry that I got angry with you earlier.
我很抱歉之前对你生气了
I just get upset when I think about how this man
只是我一想到他怎么利用卡洛琳
took advantage of Caroline and what it cost her.
还有如何伤害了她 我就很气愤
That's why I'm scared. I get it.
所以我很怕 我理解
But this is a chance to do something really important.
但这件事非常重要
Listen, Tara.
听着 塔拉
This fear you have is real.
你现在的恐惧是真实的
But I know you will regret it
但我知道 如果你没能
if you do not help stop him.
帮忙阻止他 一定会后悔的
We both understand how hard this is.
我们知道这件事有多困难
And I'm sure you're feeling pulled in a million different directions right now.
我知道你现在 心里肯定忐忑不安
You're the only person who can get justice for Caroline
但你是唯一能替卡洛琳伸张正义
and stop this guy from doing this to anyone else.
能阻止他伤害更多人的人
100% believe you can do this.
我们完全相信你能做到
How long does she have to wait?
她得在那里等多久
Till he gets here.
等到他来为止
We're monitoring Dark Jihad.
我们一直监视暗黑圣♥战♥
Greenbird hasn't been active since we connected.
青鸟从上次联络过就再也没上线
This is Charlie One. Potential target.
这里是一号♥ 潜在目标
30 yards away.
25公尺外
Approaching from the south.
从南边接近中
I thought Greenbird was a man.
我以为青鸟是个男人
This may be a more extreme catfishing case than we thought.
可能这个假身份比我们想得更假
Yeah, maybe.
有可能
Or maybe Greenbird sent someone in his place.
也可能就是青鸟派人替他来
This is it.
就是这个人
For safety reasons,
因为安全的因素
Greenbird couldn't come himself,
青鸟没办法亲自来
but he's inspired by your loyalty.
但你的忠诚很鼓舞他
That's the recruiter. Arrest her.
她就是招募员 逮捕她
I have to wait for word from on high.
我需要上头的命令
You have to arrest her!
你得逮捕她
Are you ready to help?
你准备好要出份力了吗
I am.
我准备好了
See if Tara can hold it together long enough to get some details.
等等看塔拉是否能撑住 多套点话出来
I need you to promise to be faithful,
我需要你承诺忠诚
to follow my directions exactly.
完全按照我的指令执行
Greenbirds counting on you,
青鸟 指望你
and if he can't count on you...
如果他不能信任你的话
I promise.
我承诺
There's a dumpster behind the parking garage
在哈莱姆区134大街和7号♥路交口
on 134th and 7th in Harlem.
有个室内停车场 后面有个垃圾箱
Everything you need is in a backpack
底部有一个背包
Taped to the bottom of it.
你需要的东西都在里面
Move in now.
行动
FBI! Show me your hands!
联邦调查局 把手举起来
Hands up! Put your hands up!
举起手 手举起来
Turn away from me. Lets go!
转过身去 快点
Put your hands behind your back.
把手放在背后
You okay? Yeah.
你还好吗 没事
You did great.
你做得很好
Nita Kayali, born in Pakistan,
尼塔·卡亚利 生于巴基斯坦
grew up in Connecticut, parents deceased.
成长于康涅狄格州 父母双亡
No siblings, no spouse.
没有兄弟姐妹 独身
She lived on the Upper East Side
她住在上西边
while she finished her MBA.
在读工商管理学硕士
Is there any chance that Kayali is the mastermind
有没有可能卡亚利是主谋
but she used Greenbird as her persona to recruit young girls?
扮演青鸟来招募年轻女子
I had the same thought, but Greenbirds
我也这么怀疑过 但是青鸟
been active since Kayalis arrest.
在卡亚利被逮捕后 还在活动
Plus, ERT picked up the backpack she mentioned.
而且 紧急反应队伍找到了他说的背包
The only skin cells on it were male.
采集到的皮肤细胞属于男性
What was in the backpack?
背包里面有什么
The target they wanted Tara to hit.
他们想让塔拉攻击的目标
Sprayer that would have killed her if she used it.
还有个会连带她一起毒死的喷雾瓶
Have you matched Kayalis name, face, or voice
拦截下来的伊♥斯♥兰♥国的情报内
to any of the ISIS intel intercepts?
有符合卡亚利的名字 脸孔 或声音的结果吗
Other than Dark Jihad, NSA has nothing.
国♥家♥安♥全♥局只找到了跟暗黑圣♥战♥有关
CIA? DIA?
中♥央♥情报局 国防情报局呢
We got agents out talking to her classmates and neighbors.
已经安排探员向她的同学邻居们问话
Sounds like nobody expected this.
他们都觉得难以置信
But now that we have access to the site,
不过我们现在能取得网站的访问权限
can we target Greenbird, get his IP address,
难道不能追踪青鸟的ip地址
figure out where he is?
查查他在哪
Appears to be using public Wi-Fi on a modified
好像在用光盘启动的电脑上
wireless card on a computer booted up from CD-ROM.
用修改过的无线网卡连接公共无线网
I'd ask, too, because I'm also not a nerd.
我也会问的 因为我也没听懂
Means he's untraceable.
就是说追踪不到
Well, let's see what Kayali knows.
那我们去看看卡亚利知道些什么
Guys, keep in mind the hierarchy.
各位 记着等级
Kayali was an early recruit.
卡亚利是早期招募的成员
She's older than the girl she's meeting with.
她比跟她接头的女孩大得多
It gives her a sense of power.
让她觉得自己有权力
But you don't think she has any?
但你觉得她没有
No, Greenbird played into her desire
是的 青鸟利用她的渴望
for personal significance.
实现个人价值
He earned her loyalty by making her feel important.
他让她觉得自己很重要 从而获得她的忠心
Okay.
好的
Of course I'm more than a messenger.
我当然不只是传信人
We don't see the evidence.
我们没看出来
Greenbird provides the poison, plans the attacks,
青鸟提供毒药 策划袭击
brainwashes the girls.
给那些女孩洗♥脑♥
What do you do?
你又干什么呢
Are you Muslim?
你是穆♥斯♥林♥吗
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表