That's not true, I'm right here.
不是的 我就在这儿
They always leave me behind. I'm your brother.
他们总是抛弃我 我是你弟弟
I'm right here, Tommy. I know.
我就在这儿 汤姆 我知道
Sending it now.
马上开枪
Fugitive down. We need a medic here.
击中逃犯 需要救护
Copy that. Thank you.
收到 谢谢
Mr. Gilman... Let's go.
吉尔曼先生 走吧
You're under arrest pursuant to a federal fugitive warrant.
你因联邦逃犯逮捕令而被捕
Good throw. Good catch.
扔得好 接得好
We'll clean it up from here.
后面就交给我们了
Maybe we'll do this again sometime.
下次有机会再合作
Yeah, maybe so.
好啊
Hey, thanks for reaching out.
感谢援助
Of course.
不客气
You know...
知道吗
back in the cellar,
刚在地窖那儿
you really sounded like you had compassion for Gilman.
听起来你真的很同情吉尔曼
I mean...
我是说
like you really felt his pain.
你像是能感受他的痛苦
I did feel his pain.
我的确能感受
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表