So Viva's been laundering hundreds of millions
维瓦帮摩亚洗钱
of dollars for Moya.
金额数百万
There are about ten different shell corporations and LLC's.
有十多家这样的空壳公♥司♥和有线责任公♥司♥
It's all right here. It's pretty obvious, too.
都在这儿 很明显
So Angela Perez got killed because she got caught up
所以安吉拉·皮尔兹被杀的原因是
in this money laundering scheme.
有人发现她参与洗钱
She had to have known. She was the CFO.
肯定会被发现 因为她是首席财务官
So you go to see Angela and you tell her you want to talk,
所以你去找安吉拉谈谈
she gets spooked, she goes to Keller,
她受到惊吓 又去找凯勒
and says, "I think the FBI's on to me."
说 "联调局盯上我了"
So Keller calls one of Moya's hit men
所以 凯勒找了摩亚的打手
and has him take care of the problem.
让他摆平这件事
Sounds right to me.
言之有理
Do you believe that Jason's death is connected to this?
杰森的死和这个有关吗
That's hard to say, for sure.
很难确定
But yes. I do.
但我觉得有
Okay, let's bring Keller in right away.
马上带凯勒过来
But I want you to step down, Maggie.
麦姬 我想让你回避
It's gotten too personal.
牵涉太多私人感情了
What?
什么
Dana.
丹娜
Look.
听着
I wake up every morning...
我每天醒来...
thinking about Jason's death.
想着杰森的死
And every night I go to bed wondering if there's anything
每晚睡前我都在想有没有可能
that I possibly could've done
我能做些什么
to prevent anything from happening.
阻止这一切的发生
Please, don't take this from me now.
别把我支走
I need to see this through to the end, okay?
我要看着这件事有一个结局
I need to see the look on Keller's face
以涉嫌谋杀的罪名逮捕凯勒时
when I arrest her for murder.
我要看着她的脸
I can't do this without you.
没有你 我做不到
I need your support. Please back me up.
我需要你的支持 请支持我
I want to move on from this.
我想从这里开始继续向前
Oh, Maggie.
麦姬
Okay.
好吧
But you have to play this by the book,
不过你得按规矩来
'cause this is not about revenge.
因为这不是复仇
This is about justice, do you understand?
而是正义 明白吗
Yes. I understand.
我明白
Did you pull her?
你把她撤出了吗
No.
没有
Oh. I thought you said...
你不是说...
I changed my mind.
我改变主意了
You sure about this?
你确定吗
We're here for Sophie Keller. She's not here.
我们来找苏菲·凯勒 她不在
Where'd she go? I'm not sure.
她去哪了 我不知道
Do you have a warrant? Move.
你们有搜查令吗 走开
I asked you a simple question.
问你一个简单的问题
Do you have a search warrant?
你有搜查令吗
If so, I'd like to see it now.
如果有的话 我想看一下
If not, get the hell out of here.
没有的话 离开这里
You need to back off. Maggie, hey, I got it.
你应该让开 麦姬 我来处理吧
I got it.
交给我
We don't have a warrant because we don't need a warrant.
我们没有搜查令 因为我们不需要
Exigent circumstances.
这是紧急情况
Where'd she go? I told you...
她去哪儿了 我告诉你了...
If I find out that you know where she went
如果我发现你知道她的去向
or you ordered a car for her on her behalf,
或者你帮她叫了车的话
I'm gonna charge you with obstruction.
我会起诉你妨碍公务
Is that what you want?
你想这样吗
You wanna go to prison
你想为了苏菲·凯勒
for Sophie Keller? Huh?
进监狱吗
Where did she go?
她去哪儿了
She's headed to the airport. Republic, Long Island.
她去机场了 共和机场 长岛
Her banker called, she freaked out, and she took off.
她的银行给她打电♥话♥ 她吓到了 然后跑了
That's all I know, I swear to God.
我只知道这些 我发誓
We ran Keller's financials.
我们查了凯勒的财务信息
She's a partial owner of a G-V
她是共和机场一架G-V飞机的
that's currently on the runway at Republic.
部分所有者
Just got eyes on the flight manifest.
刚查到旅客清单
Keller's the sole passenger on a flight for Juárez
凯勒是去华雷斯的飞机的唯一乘客
leaving in five minutes.
五分钟后起飞
Okay, get in touch with Air Traffic Control.
好的 联♥系♥机场控制塔
That plane doesn't leave the ground.
那架飞机不能起飞
Right. The plane is scheduled
好的 飞机预计
to leave any minute, but Keller isn't at the airport.
马上起飞 但是凯勒不在机场
We're up in all their surveillance cameras.
我们控制了他们所有的监控
No sign of her or her car anywhere.
没看到她和她的车
Maybe she had a change of plans.
或许她改变计划了
Someone in her office must've tipped her off.
她办公室肯定有人告诉她了
Well, we have the make, model,
我们有她的车的制♥造♥商 模型
and license plate of the car. It's in the manifest.
以及车牌号♥ 在旅客清单上
Okay, yeah. Sully, we need an emergency
好的 苏利 申请一份
Title III wire right away. Yes sir.
紧急三♥级♥监听许可 好的 长官
Kristen, we're good, go!
克里斯汀 可以了 开始吧
Great.
很好
Bingo. I'm up in the GPS system.
好了 我连上了定位系统
Okay.
好的
Maggie, OA. What's up?
麦姬 OA 怎么了
Keller's car is now heading east
凯勒的车在中♥央♥公园大道
on the Grand Central Parkway. Opposite direction of Republic.
往东行驶 共和机场反方向
Copy that. We'll head in that direction now.
收到 我们这就往那个方向行动
All right, people. Let's get out in front of this!
好的 大伙 我们行动起来
Let's figure out where Keller's heading
在凯勒到达之前
before she gets there.
找出她的目的地
Okay, just activated
好了 刚刚启动了
the vehicle's theft recovery system.
车的防盗系统
We now have ears inside the car.
我们能监听车内了
I'll be there in ten minutes.
我十分钟后到
I need food and water, too.
我需要食物和水
I don't care how much it costs,
我不在乎多少钱
just make sure the damn thing goes fast.
确保那东西够快就行了
She's heading north on the Whitestone Expressway.
她正在白石高速公路往北前进
Is there another private airport over there?
那里还有私人机场吗
No, but there's a marina. She's taking a boat.
没有 但是有港口 她要坐船
Guys, I think she's going to College Point Boatyard.
伙计们 我觉得她要去大学船厂
Copy, we're on our way.
收到 我们在路上了
Oh, God. It's the director.
天啊 是局长
Hello, sir.
你好 长官
Yes, I knew she was going to her office.
是的 我知道她去过她的办公室
I understand, but...
我明白 但是...
There must be more to the story because Agent Bell
事情会是这样 一定也是因为
is a consummate professional, but I'll look into it, yes.
贝尔探员非常专业 但我会调查的 好的
Thank you, sir.
谢谢您 长官
Is everything all right? ADIC Fritz.
没事吗 主管副主任弗里兹
Evidently Maggie was a little too aggressive at Viva.
很明显麦姬在维瓦太激动了
The security guard used to be a former NYPD captain
安保人员曾是纽约警局的局长
and called his old buddy Fritz.
给他的老朋友弗里兹打了电♥话♥
Well, knowing Maggie, she was just doing her job.
了解麦姬的话 就知道她只是在执行公务
Asking questions, looking for leads.
问些问题 寻找线索而已
She was there to apprehend a murder suspect,
她是去抓捕谋杀嫌疑人的
not to have tea with the Queen of England.
不是和英国女王喝茶的
Right.
是啊
We're heading north on College Point Boulevard.
我们在往大学大道走
We just crossed over 15th Street.
我们刚刚经过了十五街
Do you have eyes on the suspect's vehicle?
你们能看到嫌疑人的车吗
Yes, Keller's black Mercedes
可以 凯勒的黑色奔驰
is a quarter mile farther east on 125th Street.
正在一百二十五街东边四百米的位置
Copy that, where are we with the backup units?
收到 支援小组在什么位置
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表