like it's any other case even though it's not.
我们也得平等对待
Yeah, you're right. Call it in.
好的 你说的对 叫特警队来
Breach.
破门
Federal agents! FBI!
联邦探员 联调局
Secure the lower level!
搜查下层
Lower level clear.
下层安全
All clear.
安全
Suspect spotted in the alley heading eastbound on foot.
发现嫌疑人 在小巷里往东走了
Copy that. Deploying.
收到 按部署行动
Maggie, I got him!
麦姬 我看到他了
Go, go!
快走 快走
Take the shot! I can't!
开枪 我不能
I don't have a clear shot!
视野不清
Hurry up! Dude, just keep going.
快点 兄弟 赶紧走
This is Agent Zidan.
我是齐丹探员
We need an ambulance to Federal and 97th,
我们需要一辆救护车 快点
Red Hook, Brooklyn, now.
来布鲁克林红钩区联邦九十七街
Come on.
醒醒
Come on.
醒醒
It's okay.
没事的
We're good. We're going to crack this.
没事的 我们能解决这个问题
We know Sanchez was the killer.
我们知道桑切斯就是杀手
We just need to find out who hired him.
只需要找出是谁雇佣了他
And whoever that person is
不管是谁
probably ordered Jason's murder, too.
他可能也下令杀了杰森
Yeah.
是的
But what happened back there, we can't let that happen again.
但是刚才发生的事情 不能重演了
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
Did you have a clear shot on Sanchez?
你刚才看清桑切斯了吗
If I had a clear shot, I would've taken it.
如果我看得清 我就会开枪了
Maggie. There were people
麦姬 后面有人
in the background. I was worried about crossfire.
他们要是被卷进来该怎么办
Maggie, I've seen you shoot.
麦姬 我见过你射击
You could've made that shot.
你本来可以开枪的
The people in the houses weren't at risk.
在房♥子里的人不会有危险
But we were and so were the civilians on the street.
可我们和在街上的行人有危险
Are you questioning my motives?
你在质疑我的动机吗
No.
不是
I am concerned about your state of mind.
我只是担心你的心理状态
I know you didn't want to kill him.
我知道你不想杀了他
And I know how much this case means to you.
我也知道这个案子对你来说意义重大
Of course I didn't want to kill him.
我当然不想杀了他
We are this close to figuring out what happened to Jason.
我们只差这么点就能查出杰森到底发生了什么
I can't afford to make a mistake.
我不能犯一点错
I'll never forgive myself.
我永远都不会原谅自己
Yeah.
我知道
Okay.
好吧
I know you're not asking for advice.
我知道你不是在征求意见
But at some point...
但有时候...
you have to absolve yourself of all of this guilt.
你得从罪恶感里脱身
Life's for the living, right?
活着是为了生活 不是吗
Yeah.
是的
Yeah.
是的
Thank you.
谢谢你
So somebody hires hit man Sanchez to kill Angela Perez,
有人派杀手桑切斯去杀安吉拉·皮尔兹
so the question is who? Who wanted her dead?
问题在于 谁是幕后主使 是谁想置她于死地
Who hated her? Who did she wrong?
谁恨她 她得罪了谁
Based on these messages...
照这些信息来看...
looks like her ex-boyfriend would answer, "Me, me, me."
很可能是她的前男友
Really? Yeah, over the past few weeks
真的吗 是的 过去几周内
he sent her some pretty nasty texts.
他发了些恶毒的短♥信♥
Angela tried to delete them, but we were, of course,
安吉拉想删了这些短♥信♥ 当然
able to un-delete them.
我们已经把它们复原了
Of course. Let me hear it.
好的 他写了什么
"I always knew you were poor brown trash."
"我一直都知道你只是一个可怜的移♥民♥垃圾"
Oof. That was certainly unkind.
天哪 那可真是不友好
Yeah? Well, this one is even more unkind.
是吗 那这一封更不友好
"I hope you die a lonely and miserable death."
"我希望你孤独又悲惨地死去"
See, that's why I don't date anyone for more than a week.
看吧 所以我和人交往从不超过一周
Swipe left, swipe right.
左右摇摆
There's no upside in getting emotionally attached.
动感情没什么好处
Ian Lim, who are you right now?
伊安·林 没想到你是这样
I reviewed all the CCTV footage
按你要求 我看了所有
near Angela's office building like you asked
安吉拉办公楼周边的监控视频
and I found something interesting.
发现了一些有趣的事
This guy waits and waits.
这个人一直在等待
Now watch this.
现在 看这个
There's Angela.
是安吉拉
As she leaves the building, watch our mystery man
她离开大楼 看
start to follow.
神秘人开始跟着她
Uh-huh.
没错
When was this? Yesterday morning.
这是什么时候 昨天早上
You run it through facial rec?
有查过面部识别吗
Yeah. Didn't get a hit.
查过了 没找到对应的
No need.
不需要
Stalker's Angela's ex. Nathan Post.
是安吉拉的前男友内森·珀斯特
Wait a minute.
等等
Wait a minute...
等等...
Nathan's an architect, right?
内森是建筑师 对吗
Yeah. Well, check it out.
是的 看看这个
Hit man Sanchez got an incoming call
昨天下午五点十八分
from a landline at DJK Architects
杀手桑切斯接到了一通
yesterday at 5:18 p.M.
从DJK建筑公♥司♥固机打来的电♥话♥
I'll call Maggie and OA. Yep.
我打给麦姬和OA 好的
Angela's... dead?
安吉拉...死了
Wh... What do you... wh... when? H-How?
你...你在说... 什么时候... 怎么
This morning.
今天早晨
And apparently she was strangled.
她是被勒死的
When was the last time you saw her?
你最后一次看到她是什么时候
I don't know.
我不记得了
Three weeks ago? W-We just broke up and...
三周前 我们刚分手...
the next day I went to see her to
第二天我去找她
try to patch things up, but...
想要复合 可是...
What prompted the breakup?
为什么分手
I proposed. And she freaked out.
我向她求婚 可她吓坏了
She said, "I'm not the person you think I am.
她说 "我不像你所想的那样
I have this whole other awful life,"
"我过着另一种糟糕的生活"
and the next morning she texted me saying
第二天她就发短♥信♥告诉我
she didn't want to go on.
她想分手
That was it. We were done.
就是这样 我们分手了
She wouldn't take my calls, return my texts...
她不接电♥话♥ 不回短♥信♥
I mean, you can't blame her.
我想说 你不能怪她
I read some of the texts you sent her.
我看了一些你发给她的短♥信♥
Yeah. They were awful.
是的 我说了糟糕的话
I was really angry and confused.
我非常愤怒迷茫
Did Angela elaborate
安吉拉有没有向你
on this whole other awful life that she alluded to?
解释那糟糕的生活是什么样的
No.
没有
And just to be clear...
确认一下...
the night that you proposed,
你们最后一次见面
that was the last time you saw her?
是在求婚当晚吗
Yes.
是的
Um, like I said, three weeks ago.
我已经说了 三周以前
Why would somebody that's smart enough to go to Yale
为什么一个耶鲁的高材生
be stupid enough to lie to the FBI?
会糊涂到对联调局说谎
What are you talking about? We saw you on video
你说什么 我们看了录像
outside Angela's office building yesterday morning.
昨天早晨你从安吉拉的办公室离开
Wh... You think that I... no!
什么... 你认为是我... 不可能
I was there but...
我去过那儿 不过...
I saw her, but I didn't talk to her.
我看见了她 但没说话
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表