A car dropped her off
昨天中午 有一辆车
at this address yesterday around noon.
把她带到了这个地址
Well, maybe she got dropped off here
也许她在这里下车
but went somewhere else?
但去了别处
What's this about anyway?
出什么事了
We're investigating a homicide.
我们正在调查一桩谋杀案
Double homicide, actually. What about her?
其实是两起谋杀 那她呢
Lot of people come in and out of here.
很多人进出这里
It's dark, the music's loud.
屋子很黑 音乐很吵
It's kind of hard to pick out faces, sorry.
很难辨认面孔 抱歉
We'd like to take a look at your surveillance footage.
我们想看一下你们的监控
Sorry, we don't have any internal video cameras here.
抱歉 我们这里没有室内监控
Too many celebrities and VIPS.
有很多明星和会员
Okay.
好的
We're gonna be executing a search warrant anyway.
反正我们也会执行搜查令
Sure thing.
的确
Why would Judge Chapman come here in the middle of the day?
为什么查普曼法官中午会来这里
It's not even open at noon.
这里中午都不营业
Maybe to talk to one of the employees?
也许是来和一位员工聊聊
What, you think she's having an affair with one of these guys?
什么 你觉得她和这些人中的某一个有婚外情
It's possible.
有可能
There's no evidence of that, though.
不过没有证据
No texts or emails.
没有短♥信♥或者邮件
Excuse me.
抱歉
Can I ask you a few questions?
能问你几个问题吗
Have you seen either of these two women before?
你以前见过这两位女性中的任何一位吗
No, sorry. You didn't even look.
没有 抱歉 你都没看
You ain't paying me, brah. I got work to do.
老兄 你又不给我开工资 我有工作要做
Hey, I'm asking you a question... Don't touch me!
我在问你问题 别碰我
Are you out of your mind? Hands on the bar.
你是疯了吗 手放在台面上
Congratulations, badass, you're under arrest.
恭喜了 混♥蛋♥ 你被逮捕了
Lawyer. Wow, that was fast.
律师 反应挺快啊
I'm guessing this isn't your maiden voyage.
我猜你不是第一次了
Hey, hey, guys, relax. She probably didn't see the badges.
老兄 放轻松 她可能不知道你们是警♥察♥
Hey, sir, step back.
先生 退后
There's no reason to jam her up
没必要因为一点点误会
over a simple misunderstanding. I said step back.
为难她 我说了退后
My coat.
我的外套
What's up, Maggie? It's been a minute.
你好 麦姬 有段日子没见了
Yeah, it's been a long minute.
是啊 好久没见了
It's great to see you.
见到你很高兴
Yeah, the circumstances aren't ideal,
见面的地方不是太理想
but it's great to see you too.
但是见到你我也很高兴
A little help here.
解释一下情况
Gina's one of us. FBI.
金娜是我们的人 联邦调查局
We're both in the same class at Quantico,
我们在匡蒂科同班
and we worked undercover too.
进行卧底行动
Broke up a sex trafficking ring in Jersey.
在新泽西州捣毁了一个性贩卖♥♥链
Nice to meet you, Gina. Omar.
见到你很高兴 金娜 我是奥马
Sorry about the drink. I had to maintain my cover.
抱歉泼了你 我必须要掩盖卧底的身份
No worries.
没关系
How long have you been under?
你卧底了多长时间
14 months. With the club?
十四个月了 在俱乐部待了多久
Ten.
十个月
It took me four just to get the job,
用了四个月才得到这份工作
another five to work my way up to manager.
又花了五个月时间爬到经理的职位
That's impressive. They must really like you.
真不可思议 他们肯定很喜欢你
Yeah. What are you investigating?
是的 你在调查什么
It's more like who.
主要是人
The owners? Jack Rossi and Ray Costa.
老板 杰克·罗西和雷·科斯塔
Two of the biggest cocaine traffickers in the northeast.
他们俩是东北地区最大的可♥卡♥因♥毒贩
They move about 100 kilos a month.
每个月大概运输一百公斤的可♥卡♥因♥
Yeah. Rossi, the good-looking guy,
对的 罗西 长得帅的那个
he oversees the distribution, washes the money...
他负责散货 洗钱...
he's the brains.
他是动脑的那个
Costa, the other guy, he's the muscle.
另一个叫科斯塔 他是动手的
Has a cousin in the Sinaloa cartel.
他在锡那罗亚卡特尔有一个堂兄
I'd say our murder investigation
看来我们的谋杀案调查
just got more interesting. Or more complicated.
越来越有趣了 也更复杂了
What are you talking about?
你们在说什么呢
One of our DOAs was a federal judge.
一名死者是联邦法官
And for some reason that federal judge took time
而昨天这位法官出于某些原因
out of her busy day to go visit Rossi and Costa yesterday,
在她和她女儿被枪杀前五个小时
five hours before she and her daughter were gunned down.
百忙之中抽空去拜访了罗西和科斯塔
I'm guessing that's not a coincidence.
我想这不是巧合
Now that your bosses aren't around...
现在你的老板不在...
she come in yesterday?
她昨天来了吗
No, but if I hear anything...
没有 但是如果我听到什么...
Still good to see you.
见到你真的很开心
I know.
我明白
Look, when you're finished with this case,
听着 等你完成这单案件
let's hang out and catch up. Absolutely.
咱们一起去叙叙旧 必须的
So how do you guys want to play this arrest?
你们俩准备怎么处理我这次被捕
Assault and battery with a dangerous soft drink?
使用危险汽水进行攻击
Yeah, you're just lucky it wasn't one of my fancy shirts.
是你走运 我的那件衬衫不贵
Say we brought you in, showed you some pictures,
就说我们把你抓进来 给你看了一些照片
asked some questions, you know,
问了一些问题
gave you a stern scolding, told you to get the hell out.
对你进行了严厉的责骂 然后让你滚蛋
See you.
拜拜
So according to our undercover agent, Gina Pratt,
根据卧底探员金娜·普拉特提供的信息
Costa has a cousin in the Sinaloa Cartel.
科斯塔在锡那罗亚卡特尔有一个堂兄
Who knows, maybe the hit was a favor to him?
也许这次枪击谋杀是受他指使的
I thought about that too. So I went through every case
我也这样想过 所以我查了
Judge Chapman presided over for the past three years,
查普曼法官过去三年判决过的每一个案件
including pending cases.
包括未裁决的案子
There was nothing connecting her to the Sinaloa Cartel.
她和锡那罗亚卡特尔没有任何联♥系♥
Right, all right, moving on.
好吧 继续
What about the shell casings?
弹壳查出什么了吗
I ran them through NIBIN. No hits.
我在国家综合弹道信息网查了 没有发现
Also checked for DNA and fingerprints.
也查了DNA和指纹
Negative there also.
同样没发现
Video?
录像呢
Well, we do have this.
我们确实有发现
Okay, you see right there?
看到那了吗
It looks he could be concealing a weapon in his jacket.
感觉像是在夹克里藏了一件武器
Can we get a better look at his face?
能看清他的脸吗
I tried, but he stares down the whole time.
我试过了 但是他一直低着头
I'll send it to Quantico, see if they can work some magic,
我会寄给匡蒂科 看看他们是否有办法
but it is doubtful. Okay.
但可能性不大 好吧
Hey, we've been running the daughter's phone.
我们一直在查她女儿的电♥话♥
Nothing too interesting, but we did find lots
没什么特别的 但是我们发现了
of cryptic texts sent through an anonymous messaging app.
许多通过一个匿名通讯应用发送的神秘短♥信♥
What do you mean "Cryptic"?
神秘是什么意思
"I'm not sure what to do. Need time to process.
"我不知道要做什么 需要时间消化
Don't worry. I won't tell the police."
别担心 我不会报♥警♥"
And check out this one.
再来看看这条
"Sorry, know I'm not supposed to text.
"抱歉 我知道我不该发短♥信♥
Just don't feel like talking."
但是不想讲话"
Did she call this person by name?
她有称呼这人的名字吗
No. Did you run the other phone?
没有 另一部手♥机♥查了吗
Yeah, it's a burner.
查过了 是一次性手♥机♥
A burner? That's odd.
一次性的 奇怪
People like Sam don't usually run with the burner-phone crowd.
萨慕这样的人一般不会用一次性手♥机♥
Guys, got some good news.
伙计们 有好消息
The lab found trace DNA on Sam's body.
实验室在萨慕身上发现了DNA
Got a hit too. Yes.
有吻合 太好了
It's not a good idea to lie to the FBI, Jack.
杰克 跟联邦调查局撒谎可不好
So bad, it's a felony.
可是重罪啊
What are you talking about?
你们在说什么
We found your DNA on Sam's body.
在萨慕的身上发现了你的DNA
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表