Office hasn't detected a breach in our software.
我们的软件没发现办公漏洞
All of our hardware is accounted for.
也没遗失任何硬件设备
I'm sorry, Jim, if the list is secure internally--
抱歉 吉姆 但是如果这名单...
I'll take a polygraph, boss,
我愿意接受测谎器 老大
hand over my login, credentials--
交出我的存取记录 证件
Marshal Ruhde,
鲁德法警
did anyone knows about scheduled visits
是否有人知道
visits with your witnesses?
你探望证人的行程计划
No one.
没人知道
And visits varied on a case-by-case basis, protocol.
而且我照规定 拜访行程不固定
Mind if I have a look in your garage?
介意我看看你车♥库♥吗
Whatever you need to do.
你需要我怎么配合都可以
Did you drive the same car to all your visits?
你拜访时都是开同一台车的吗
Twelve witnesses and families in my caseload.
我负责十二个证人与家属
All live and work in completely different areas of New York.
全都散落在纽约市的不同地方
Why would that be an issue?
有什么问题吗
I know what this looks like.
我知道看起来很蹊跷
You can't imagine how it feels, the guilt...
你无法想象我心理的压力
Marshal Ruhde, please understand,
鲁德法警 请见谅
we just need to consider every possible scenario.
我们必须考虑所有的可能性
This was found on your car.
在你车上找到的
It's a GPS tracker.
GPS追踪器
I never should have let this happen.
我不该这么粗心的
I'm so sorry, sir.
非常抱歉 长官
No.
没事
We could use the Bureau's help
我们可能需要贵部门帮忙
to figure out who planted this.
查出那是谁放的
We'll get it to the lab,
我们会带回实验室
have them get started on it right away.
让他们立刻着手
We might not have that kind of time.
我们可能等不了结果
Maya testified against the 5 Point Boys?
玛雅指证了五点帮是吗
Who'd she put away?
被判刑的是谁
Thanks for coming in.
谢谢你过来
My pleasure, got a nice, little bus ride
我的荣幸 不错的公车之旅
down here from Lewisburg.
一路从刘易斯堡过来的
Closest thing I had to a vacation
坐牢了两年
in two years since I've been locked.
这算得上度了个小假了
Since Maya Nelson buried your ass.
自从玛雅·尼尔森作了证
Wow, life without parole.
终生监禁 不得假释
Heavy.
判得挺重的
She did me dirty, ain't no question about that.
是她出♥卖♥♥♥了我 这点我不否认
But from what I heard,
不过我怎么听说
things didn't work out too well for ol' Maya.
玛雅下场也不是很好
Or her old man.
她那个老公也是
Yeah, they both wound up dead.
没错 他们两个都死了
Aw, what a shame.
真可惜
'Cause she was real good people.
她可真是个好人
So, you admit it.
所以 你承认了
You had Maya and her husband killed.
是你下令杀了她跟她老公的
Damn right, I did.
没错 就是老子
She sold me out for a ham sandwich
为了那点好处
and a cheap bottle of cognac.
就出♥卖♥♥♥了我
So, who told you where she was living?
是谁跟你说她的住处的
You mean, where she was hiding.
你是说她的藏身之处
Who gave you the address, Nate?
内特 是谁给你了地址
Tell you what, I'll tell you what I know,
这样 我可以告诉你
but I want a new cell with a view of the woods.
但我要换个牢房♥ 窗外有树林的
All right, we can make that happen.
行 这个我们可以安排
My boy on the outside,
我在外面的兄弟
who will forever remain nameless.
名字我可不会透露
Got a name from some white dude.
有个白人跟他说了个名字
You're gonna have to do a lot better than that.
光这么一点可不够
The white dude was with a very sexy woman.
那个白人旁边有个性感美女
A redhead.
红发的
Hey, Amber.
嗨 安珀
Or should I say Alison Hunt?
还是说我该叫你 艾莉森·亨特
We know you're in WITSEC.
我们知道你参加了证人保护计划
You testified in a major racketeering case in Ohio.
你在俄亥俄州为一件重大敲诈勒索案作证
Don't try to deny it, Amber.
我们知道了 安珀
I'm not supposed to talk about this with anyone
我不能跟任何人谈这个
outside of the U.S. Marshals Service.
除非对方是法警局的
Person that you sponsored in AA,
你在匿名戒酒会的被支持人
who sold at least one name off the WITSEC list, is dead.
那个把证人保护计划消息卖♥♥了的家伙 死了
And that witness and the Marshal assigned
那个证人
And that witness and the Marshal assigned to protect him are dead.
以及负责保护他的法警也死了
And the Marshal responsible for covering your case was shot.
负责你案子的法警也中枪了
You're smack in the middle of this, Amber.
全都跟你有关 安珀
So, right now, you're gonna talk to the FBI.
你现在得跟联邦调查局谈了
Tell us who you're working with.
告诉我们你的同伙是谁
I swear, he--he was just trying to protect me.
我发誓 他...只是想保护我而已
He. Is it the "He" In this picture?
照片里面的是个"他"吗
Is this Jim, the boyfriend you claimed you didn't have?
这是吉姆吗 你不存在的男朋友
It's not Jim...
不是吉姆...
His boss.
是他上司
Chief Deputy Ackerman?
阿克曼副警长吗
Ackerman was the real leak.
阿克曼 才是泄密者
He's the one selling the names.
他才是泄露名单的人
You're coming with us.
你跟我们走
We put a BOLO on his vehicle,
我们对他的车发出了全面通缉令
but Chief Deputy U.S. Marshal Paul Ackerman
但是美国法警 保罗·阿克曼警长
is already in the wind.
已经跑了
This is a manhunt for a man
我们要追查的人
who hides people for a living, folks.
是专门帮人隐名埋性的
Let's be on our game.
我们得全力以赴
Got a minute?
有空吗
Yeah, I appreciate you posing that as a question.
有 谢谢你问我
What's up? Not here.
怎么了 别在这里谈
Okay.
好吧
I've asked Jubal if he'd like
我刚问了尤巴尔
to run point on Amber's questioning.
是否愿意主导安珀的讯问
Because I'm in AA.
因为我有参加匿名戒酒会
Great, she's waiting in the box.
太好了 她已经在审问室里了
Jubal's declining.
尤巴尔拒绝了
Why?
为何
Witnesses and their families are dying.
证人跟他的家人都在危险
You having something in common with Amber's a huge asset.
你与安珀有共同话题能帮上忙
I mean, we need to use every resource possible
我们现在得想尽办法
to find Ackerman.
找出阿克曼
Considered.
我知道
And, as I explained to Dana,
不过我也跟丹娜说了
we have someone fully equipped to run point.
我们有其他合适的人可以主导讯问
She's your suspect, you got this.
她是你的嫌犯 你可以的
I won't force him to do this.
我不会强迫他的
I don't understand.
我无法理解
I can't use the program against her.
我不能这样利用匿名戒酒会
I won't.
我不愿意
AA demands rigorous honesty with yourself and others.
匿名会需要完全的坦白 对自己也对其他人
That's how you stay alive.
只有这样你才能活下去
And the only way it works
匿名会要有效
is if the participants trust the program and each other.
必须所有成员都信任匿名会 信任彼此
Look, Amber, we need your help.
听着 安珀 我们需要你的帮忙
We need to find Ackerman before anyone else gets hurt.
我们得在其他人受伤前找到阿克曼
But you're already hurt, aren't you?
但是你已经受伤了 对吧
Nobody else gets that.
没人理解这点
But you're stuck between two completely different programs
两个截然不同的组织
keeping you alive.
让你为难
They're both working at cross purposes.
两边的行事准则完全不同
You've got AA, which requires rigorous honesty.
匿名戒酒会 要求完全的诚实
But you also have Witness Protection,
但是证人保护
which demands that you live a life of deceit.
却要求你活在谎言内
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表