He needed to run some errands. Any idea where he went?
他还有点杂事要办 知道他去哪了吗
What kind of errands he's running?
他去办什么杂事了
No, why? What's going on?
不知道 怎么了 发生什么事了
Well, we need to speak with him about the robberies.
我们想问他一些关于抢劫案的事情
Great, I'm sure he's dying to help.
好的 我认为他会很乐意帮忙
He loves it here.
他喜欢这里
I'm not so sure about that, sir.
不敢苟同
We think he might be the one supplying the crew
我们觉得他可能给那个犯罪团伙
with the route information.
提供了一些路线方面的信息
Jason? No, impossible.
杰森 不可能
He's a freaking war hero, for God's sake.
他可是个战斗英雄
Purple Heart, Bronze Star for Valor, all that.
紫心勋章 铜星奖章 各种勋章
Kid has like, 12 confirmed kills over in Iraq.
他在伊♥拉♥克♥至少干掉了十二个敌人
He's not perfect, but he's a good kid.
他不完美 但是个好孩子
What do you mean "Not perfect"?
不完美是什么意思
You know, he drinks a little too much.
他有点酗酒
Maybe self-medicating, I don't know.
可能还嗑药 我也不太清楚
I'm not a shrink.
我不是心理医生
He had a positive drug test a few months back.
几个月前 他有一次药检是阳性
Positive for what?
什么项目阳性
Pot and cocaine.
大♥麻♥和可♥卡♥因♥
But it's not like he's a driver or a brain surgeon.
但他又不是司机或者脑外科医生
He oversees the facilities.
他就是看看设备
So, there's no chance that he has any access to the route information?
那他接触不到路线信息吗
No, like I said, he's the facilities guy.
不可能 我说了 他就是个看设备的
Does he have access to any of the people who have access?
他跟那些能接触路线信息的人走得近吗
What do you mean? Does he know any of them?
什么意思 他认识他们吗
Or does he socialize with any of them?
或者他有没有经常和其中某个人在一起
He's dating Kate Valdez. She's VP of Logistics.
他和凯特·瓦尔迪兹是情侣 她是物流副总
She oversees the routes and the pickups.
她负责路线和提货
If Jason comes back here, we need to know immediately.
要是杰森回到这里 马上通知我们
Yeah, hold up.
好的 等一下
He should be out front.
他应该就在门口
Jason, we need to speak to you.
杰森 我们要跟你谈谈
Sure. What's up?
好 怎么了
In private.
私聊吧
Now.
现在
You lied to us, Jason.
杰森 你说了谎
You said you haven't seen Nick Salerno for two or three months.
你说最近两三个月没见过尼克·萨莱诺
This is you on your way to breakfast
这镜头里是你和运钞安保的人
with the Conserva crew.
在去吃早饭的路上
The morning of the first robbery.
这是第一次抢劫发生的那天早晨
You were the one feeding the route information.
你就是给他们提供路线的人
Which makes you part of this conspiracy.
你是同谋
You are on the hook for these crimes
所有这些犯罪你都是共犯
just as much as they are.
跟他们一样
Whatever they did, you did.
他们干了什么 你就干了什么
If you cooperate with us
要是你跟我们合作
and help us track down Healy and Jenkins,
帮我们找到希利和詹金斯
we will work with the U.S. Attorney's Office
我们就跟检察官商量
and try to get you a deal.
给你个减刑方案
If you don't, you're staring down 10 to 15 years.
否则你得坐十到十五年牢
They said that no one was gonna get hurt.
他们说没人会受伤的
They... they promised.
他们答应了的
Well, I have more bad news for you.
我还有一些坏消息要告诉你
You know the driver your boys lit up,
被你同伙的炸♥弹♥炸到的那个司机
the one that's in critical condition?
就是情况很危急的那个
He just died.
他刚刚死了
So now you're eligible for the death penalty.
现在你符合死刑的条件了
Turn around. You're under arrest.
转过身去 你被捕了
The more he helps, the better the deal.
他越合作 量刑越轻
Pretty simple.
很简单
But we have a 41-year-old man with three kids dead.
但是一个四十一岁的男人 三人丧生
So, he's gonna do real time, no matter what.
无论如何他都会坐牢的
I understand. I just need something to dangle
我明白 但我需要能动摇他的
to persuade him to cooperate.
来说服他合作
Well, if he wants to make a deal,
要是他想要减刑协议
even a whiff of a deal,
哪怕只减一点点
he needs to make up his mind now.
他现在就得决定了
Because we're gonna find Healy and Jenkins
因为我们只靠自己
on our own soon enough.
也很快就会找到希利和詹金斯
Morgan. He's a vet, right?
摩根是个兽医 对吗?
Yes, ma'am.
是的 女士
I respect what you're doing, OA.
我尊重你的做法 OA
But what this guy's involved in now
但是这个男人现在闯的祸
has nothing to do with being a soldier.
与他的军人经历无关
I respectfully disagree.
我尊重您的意见 但是不同意
Overseas, what this guy saw, what he did...
他在海外经历的 做的一切
In the name of this country, that doesn't just go away
以国家之名做的 不会在他回家之后
when you get home.
就悄然淡去
I want to help, but I can't.
我想帮忙 但做不到
That's not who I am. I'm not a traitor.
我不是这样的人 我不是个叛徒
Yes, you are.
你就是叛徒
Excuse me?
你说什么
You're the very definition of a traitor.
你是标准的叛徒
You stole information from your employer...
你从你的雇主
from your girlfriend, and you handed it off
你女朋友那里偷了信息
to three violent criminals.
然后给了三个暴♥力♥的罪犯
I mean the way I see it, you've betrayed anyone
在我看来
and everyone who's ever been good to you.
你背叛了所有对你很好的人
Kate, your company, your country...
你背叛了凯特 你的公♥司♥ 你的国家
No.
我没有
My country betrayed me.
我的国家背叛了我
I did everything right.
我没做错
Everything they told me to do.
他们说的我都照做了
I went where they told me to go.
让我去哪我就去哪
I killed who they told me to kill.
让我杀谁我就杀谁
They called me a hero.
他们称我为英雄
They gave me a few stupid ribbons.
还给我戴上了愚蠢的绶带
But they don't really care about me.
但其实他们并不关心我
About what I saw.
我所看到的
What's going on in my head.
我脑子里想的事
I asked for help, but no one was there.
我寻求帮助 但没人理我
No one real.
没人真心待我
I understand what you're going through, Jason.
我能理解你的感受 杰森
I've been there, too. I've seen what you've seen.
我也经历过这些 看到过你所看到的
Trust me. No.
相信我 不
Not what I've seen.
和我看到的不一样
May 11th, 2007.
二零零七年五月十一日
Four of us doing advise-and-assist sweeps
我们四人在艾尔阿萨德空军基地
in Al Asad.
进行劝导与协助行动
Billy Kenswick,
比利·肯莎维
Matt Alverda,
马特·亚伯达
Oscar Vaca, and me.
奥斯卡·瓦卡和我
New translator was switched out at the last minute.
新来的翻译在最后时刻退出了
It should have tipped me off, but I was barely sleeping
我本该有所察觉的 但是我晚上
two, three hours a night.
只睡了两三个小时
So, we're six into an eight hour patrol.
所以我们都疲惫不堪
The translator took us to this old bombed-out tenement.
翻译带我们到了一所被炸毁的房♥屋
The door was green...
门是绿色的...
But there were red streaks underneath,
但是底下有红色的条纹
like it was just painted over.
就像是刚刷的一样
It's funny what you remember.
人会记住什么真有意思
We go inside, and I go left.
我们进去了 我走了左边
Kenswick and Alverda go right.
肯莎维和亚伯达去了右边
And then there's gunfire.
然后就听见了枪声
Pop, pop, pop.
砰砰砰
And I look back right as...
然后我回头朝右边望去...
Vaca turns around,
瓦卡转过身来
but his head...
但他已经...
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表