New York plates, Papa, Kilo, 8, 1, 1, Juliet, 3.
纽约牌照 P K 8 1 1 J 3
Copy that. We're at the location.
收到 我们就位了
Is the product in the car?
货在车里吗
Gina couldn't confirm. So it might be a cash pickup.
金娜不能确定 可能只是拿钱的
Delivery will be at a later time at a different location.
晚一点再去别的地方送货
We're just gonna have to stay loose,
我们不能跟太紧
see how this plays out.
看看他要做什么
Okay.
好吧
That's them?
是他们吗
Black Escalade, New York plates,
黑色越野 纽约牌照
2, 2, 6, 6, Charlie, Mike.
2 2 6 6 C M
Where we going?
我们要去哪
I thought we were headed into the city.
不是进城吗
We are. Ray and I just gotta run a quick errand first.
是进城 我和雷顺便办点事
It won't take long.
很快
But we are going out later, right?
之后会去找点乐子吧
I promised Sasha a fun night out.
我跟萨莎说今晚一定很开心
I mean, look at her. She all dressed up,
看看她 打扮得花枝招展的
looking fine!
多好看
You're looking pretty fine yourself.
你也很好看
Thank you.
谢谢
Okay, slow down. Let's do a U-turn right here
慢点 在这掉头
and pull up behind that Escalade.
停在那辆越野后面
Target is landed at the location.
目标抵达预定地点
Hold tight. We'll go on my order.
稳住 听我命令
We're gonna hop out and talk to our friends.
我们去跟朋友聊几句
We'll be right back. Okay.
很快回来 好
Hey, hey.
嗨
I don't want to sound paranoid or anything,
可能是我有点多疑了
but you see that car over there?
你看见那辆车了吗
Across the street in the alley.
街对面小巷里的
I could've sworn I saw somebody inside.
我确定我看见里面有人了
It could be cops.
可能是警♥察♥
What the hell is she doing? I don't know.
她在干什么 我不知道
What the hell was that?
这是怎么回事
Why did Gina blow the deal?
金娜为什么叫停交易
Gina, what the hell?
金娜 怎么回事
I saw Costa eyeing your car. He was getting nervous.
我看到科斯塔盯着你们的车 他紧张了
He was about to call the whole thing off,
他准备叫停交易了
so I beat him to the punch
所以我先发制人
and bought some undercover cred in the process.
顺便得到些信任
You're saying that Costa made us?
你是说科斯塔发现我们了
I'm saying he was about to make you,
我是说他可能发现你们了
so I got in front of it.
所以我抢先一步
Besides, the coke wasn't in the car.
而且 可♥卡♥因♥也不在车里
It was gonna be a third-party drop.
是第三方交货
It would have been a tough bust.
很难成为强有力的证据
Is that what you saw?
你也是这么想的吗
I was in the front seat.
我在副驾驶
I didn't see where he was looking.
没看到他往哪里看
You questioning my story?
你在质疑我
I'm just trying to figure out why someone would blow up a deal
我只想弄清楚 为什么有人会
they've been waiting to close for 14 months.
毁掉她等了十四个月的交易
Not to mention the way you did it.
更别提你的做法
That could have gone bad a thousand ways.
很可能难以收场
But it didn't.
但是没有
Okay, let's just move on, all right?
行了 别纠结这事了 好吗
Nobody got hurt and nobody got made.
没有人受伤 也没有人被发现
The good news is that your cover is better than ever now.
好消息是 你的身份比以前更有信用了
So let's run with that.
我们利用好这一点
All right? We'll introduce a new buyer, make a bust,
好吗 我们介绍一个新买♥♥家 做个交易
and hopefully get Rossi to flip on the murders.
希望能把罗西和谋杀案联♥系♥起来
That's risky. I know.
太冒险了 我知道
I thought you were tight with Rossi.
你不是和罗西关系挺亲密的吗
Well, I am because I don't push too hard.
我是 那是因为我没有逼得太紧
Well, maybe it's time to switch up your strategy.
也许是时候转换策略了
You've been working this case a pretty long time.
这个案子你已经跟了这么久了
Who the hell do you think you're talking to?
你以为你在跟谁说话
Some punk-ass rookie fresh out of Quantico?
初出匡蒂科的菜鸟吗
I just want some answers.
我只想要个答案
Okay, well, here they are.
好 给你答案
One, it took me damn near a year
第一 我花了快一年的时间
to get this kind of access to these guys.
才能接近这些人
It's not like I just walked in
可不是我一来
and they started confiding in me.
他们就信任我的
Two, before this federal judge and her daughter got killed...
第二 联邦法官和她女儿被杀前
when my drug case turned into a murder case...
我的毒品案变成谋杀案之前
the assignment was to stay under until
任务是保持卧底身份
I could identify the cartel connect.
直到确认和犯罪集团的联♥系♥
Which is why there's been no arrest.
所以一直没有人被逮捕
Now how's that, big man?
怎么样 大佬
Good enough?
满意了吗
I'll introduce Rossi to your people,
我把罗西介绍给你们的人
and then we'll go from there. Okay.
然后我们再继续 好
And before you make an accusation,
你指责别人之前
make sure that you have the facts to back it up.
最好确定你有事实做支撑
Still not buying her story. We were on the wire.
还是不相信她说的 我们戴着窃听器
We didn't hear Costa say a word about seeing a cop.
没听见科斯塔说一句看见警♥察♥的话
Yeah, I don't know. I mean,
可能吧 我也不清楚
there's a chance they could have whispered
或许开车门时
something to her on the way out the door, but...
他们跟她说了什么
Guys, she said that Costa saw something,
听着 她说的是科斯塔看到了什么
not that he said something.
而不是他说了什么
Come on, Maggie. You really think
拜托 麦姬 你真认为
he saw our cover car across the street
他能隔条街
and made us out for cops?
看出我们是警♥察♥吗
It's absolutely possible.
是有可能的
I know where you're going with this,
我知道你在想什么
but you don't know Gina the way that I do.
但是你不像我一样了解金娜
If she said it was the right move,
如果她说当时是正确决定
it was the right move.
那就一定是正确决定
Okay, let's figure out who's gonna make this buy.
好吧 想想怎么促成这场交易吧
This is the guy I was telling you about.
这就是我跟你们说过的家伙
His name's Jay.
他的名字是杰
Nice to meet you, Jay. Yeah, you too.
很高兴认识你 杰 我也是
He's a good dude. Lives in Connecticut
他是个可靠的家伙 住康涅狄格州
and sells to rich white folks in Fairfield County.
贩毒给费尔菲尔德县的有钱人
That is true.
那倒是真的
Gina said you wanted 5 keys.
金娜说你要五公斤
Yeah, yeah, and if things go well,
没错 如果交易顺利
we can add more weight later.
我们会提高进货量
But that's what I'm looking for right now.
不过暂时只要这个量就好
Mind if I see your ID?
我能看看你身份证吗
Yeah, sure.
可以
Just for the record,
先说一声
I look much younger than my actual age,
我长得比实际年龄年轻
so don't hate a brother for having good genes, all right?
别太嫉妒我的好基因
How long you known Gina?
你认识金娜多久了
About, I guess, five years.
大概 我想 五年了
I used to date a friend of hers. Thanks.
以前跟她个姐妹交往过 谢了
Oh, that's right. She told me.
对 她说过
Uh, Victoria, right?
维克多利亚 是吧
No, her name's Kim Grace.
不是 是金·格蕾丝
All good, man.
没事的 兄弟
What... who's this?
这是... 他是谁
This is our polygraph expert.
他是我们的测谎仪专家
He's just gonna ask you a couple of questions.
他只是来问你几个问题的
No big deal.
没什么大不了的
Unless, of course, you want to bail.
除非 你不愿意
Uh, no, no, I'm good.
没事 我愿意
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表