It'd be tragic if you fell.
跌下去就悲剧了
You look good, man.
兄弟 看起来不错啊
Cuba agrees with you.
古巴很适合你
I'm surprised to see you.
见到你很惊讶
No, you're not.
你才没有
How'd you get in here?
你怎么进来的
You knew I'd find a way.
你知道我会想到办法
Just like I knew you'd land
就像我了解你在K街
the cushy K street lobbying job.
找了份轻松的游说工作
I didn't know you were a murderer.
我不知道你是个凶手
My job is to protect this plant
我的工作是要保护这间工厂
and these people.
和这些人的安全
Your job
你的工作
is to protect the people
是防止这些人
from what could go wrong.
做错事
Why did she have to die?
为什么她一定要死
Collateral damage.
附带损失
Collateral damage is an accident.
附带损失是意外
You planned this.
而这是你的预谋
You knew I was back and Cameron was digging.
你知道我回来了 卡梅伦在打探消息
So you got that lowlife Sebastian to lure her here
所以你让塞巴斯蒂安那个杂种引她到过来
and you did it the night of the drill
你在演习当晚下手
so no one could hear the gunshot.
所以没人听到枪声
Dousing her with fuel pool water was a nice touch.
将她泡在燃料池水中 做得不错
So that everyone can think Cam did the sabotage.
所有人都会认为是卡梅蓄意毁坏
I'm surprised you put it together.
很惊讶 你居然能理顺这一切
Wait.
等等
The one thing I can't figure out...
有件事我不明白
How did you get Sebastian to do your bidding?
为什么让塞巴斯蒂安来做
He was terrified of me.
他害怕我
Until he wasn't.
然后他不怕了
So you poisoned him.
你就给他下毒
So what now?
现在呢
You want to kill me too?
你也想杀了我
We all know now.
我们现在都知道了
What have you done? What have you done?
看你干得好事 看看你都做了什么
We're blown. Go, go, go.
情况不妙 行动
Take him down.
把他拿下
Go! Behind me.
快 跟上
Hang on, Fletcher.
挺住 弗莱彻
Hang on, Fletcher.
挺住 弗莱彻
Move, move, move, move.
走 别停
OA!
OA
I got him, get Miller!
我拉住他了 抓住米勒
Get down, get down!
蹲下 蹲下
Go, move!
快
Get down! Move!
蹲下 快
Put the gun down or die.
交枪不杀
Right here, right now.
快点
Agent Bell.
贝尔探员
Can I have a minute?
给我一分钟
Thank you for catching Cameron's killer.
谢谢你抓住杀害卡梅伦的凶手
You remind me of her.
你让我想起了她
Oh, yeah?
真的吗
How's that?
怎么会
If she believed in something, or...
她如果相信一件事
someone,
或一个人
she'd never let it go.
就不会放手
Never give up.
不会放弃
Not a bad thing.
不是件坏事
Never.
永远不会
What do I do now without her?
没有她我该怎么办
You do what you were put here to do.
做你该做的事
Keep everyone safe.
保护大家的安全
You just be the pain in the ass I know you can be.
继续做个眼中钉 肉中刺吧
That I can do.
这我能行
Hey, babe.
嗨 宝贝
Getting tired. Heading home.
有点累了 回家路上
Can't wait to see you.
等不及见到你了
I love you.
我爱你
Bye.
再见
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表