I thought he and Linda were tight, you know, in love.
我一直以为他和琳达很恩爱
Hey, we're working with a grainy photo that isn't even in focus.
这只是张颗粒感很重 而且还没对焦好的照片
The man isn't here to defend himself.
他死了 不能辩解
That being said, an affair is a common motive for murder.
尽管如此 外遇确实是常见的动机
All right, well, the hotel is right down the street from the Cayenne.
那间旅馆就在卡宴俱乐部附近
We should probably look into the lobby cameras.
或许可以查查旅馆大厅的录像
Ian's already working on it.
伊安已经着手了
We've seized the footage and he's combing through it as we speak.
我们取得了录像 他正在检查录像
Okay. Hey
好 嘿
Any breakthroughs?
有进展吗
Uh, no, not yet, we're still in the early stages.
还没有 还在调查初期
Why don't we go and talk over here?
我们去那边谈吧
I'm so sorry. It's just, my head is reeling.
抱歉 我心乱如麻
I'm just searching for an answer.
只想得到一个答案
I just wanna help in any way that I can.
我只是想帮忙 任何忙
You know how this works.
你知道规矩的
You can't be anywhere near this investigation.
你不能参与调查行动
In the meantime, there's really nothing you can do.
现阶段 你也没什么能做的
You know, just wait.
只能等待
I know that's a hard thing to ask.
我知道这很难熬
No, I get it.
不 我理解
Protocol. Yeah.
规章制度 对
I shouldn't have come by like this.
我不该这样跑来的
It's okay.
没事的
I get it.
我理解
I've been there, you know. believe me, I know how you're feeling.
我也经历过 相信我 我理解你的心情
You need results, so you can find some sort of closure.
你需要一个结果 才能放下
I'll get it for you. I promise.
我会帮你找到的 我答应你
For now, I really think you need to go home and try to get some rest. Okay?
但是现在 你真的得回家试着休息 好吗
Okay.
好吧
We got a hit on Agent Kennedy's mystery woman?
肯尼迪探员的神秘女伴有进展吗
Yes and I managed to I.D. her.
有 我查到她了
Now, no criminal record,
没犯罪记录
but a social media facial scan did come up with a hit:
但是在社交网络上的脸部辨识有吻合结果
Bonnie Snow.
邦妮·斯♥诺♥
She's a 26-year-old bartender
26岁 酒保
who, according to her social media profile,
根据她的社交网络信息
likes yummy food, hard liquor,
喜欢美食 烈酒
and men who are willing to pay for both.
还有愿意为此买♥♥单的男性
Charming.
真迷人
Get me a current location on her.
找出她的地址
On it.
交给我
Hey, can I get some advice from you?
能给我点建议吗
Yeah, what's up?
好啊 怎么了
Okay, so before this case pulled me away,
在处理这案子前
I'd been looking into Jason's death, like Maggie asked us to.
我在调查杰森的命案 麦姬请我帮忙的
I've been analyzing his digital footprint for the two weeks prior to his death.
我分♥析♥了在他死前的数字足迹
Okay, so what's the issue?
有什么问题
The more I dig, the less I like what I find.
我越深入 就越感到不安
I mean, I might just be reading into things...
我是说 或许只是多疑了...
Kristen, what's up?
克里斯汀 到底是怎么了
Well, Jason deleted his call history right before he was killed.
杰森在死前删除了所有通话记录
I checked with the carrier
我与电♥信♥公♥司♥确认过
and I discovered over a dozen calls to a woman named Angela Perez.
有十几通打给名为安吉拉·皮尔兹的女人的电♥话♥
Most were late at night.
大多是在深夜
I also found receipts of a few expensive meals that they shared together
也找到几张高档餐厅的收据
and confirmed it with restaurant CCTV video.
餐厅的录像证实是他们两人
Work-related?
因公来往吗
I mean, she's the CFO for a major hotel holdings company.
她是一家运营连锁旅店的公♥司♥的财务长
Jason didn't write articles about stuff like that.
杰森没有写过相关的文章
Hey, here, you can take a look.
这里 你看看吧
I mean, maybe it's nothing, but still.
或许没有什么 但还是
Maggie asked us to look into Jason's murder.
麦姬请我们调查杰森的命案
So unless this woman has something to do with that,
除非这女的与命案有关
I, uh...
我...
think we should hold off on telling her.
我觉得暂时不要告诉她
Okay.
好
Okay, thank you.
谢谢你
I saw what happened to Greg on the news.
我在新闻上看到格雷戈出事了
God, can you imagine how that made me feel?
天啊 你能想像我的感受吗
We're not here to talk about how you feel.
我们不是来问你的感受的
How long were you two involved?
你们在一起多久
About two months. We met here.
大概两个月 就在这里认识的
Any chance a jealous boyfriend is responsible?
会是哪个争风吃醋的男友吗
None. I don't date single guys, 'cause of stuff like that.
不可能 我只找有妇之夫 就是为了避免这个
The married ones are way more chill.
他们这方面比较不计较
Well, we have you on video with Greg at 9:00 p.m.
我们有你昨晚九点与格雷戈在一起的录像
What did you do after that?
在那之后你做了什么
I came back here to work.
我回来上班了
I wanted to hang out with Greg a little longer,
我想跟格雷戈多待一会
but he said he had something he needed to do.
但是他说他还有事
Well, did he say what that thing was he needed to do?
他有说是什么事吗
Something about meeting the devil...
说什么 去见恶魔
Weird, right?
很奇怪 对吧
I'll get Kristen to check the database for the devil,
我会让克里斯汀在资料库里查恶魔
but I'm pretty sure that's a common moniker.
但是我觉得这应该是个常见的绰号♥
And while you're doing that, I'll talk to Linda.
你处理的时候 我去找琳达谈谈
Maybe Greg mentioned that name to her.
也许格雷戈跟他提起过这个名字
You gonna tell her about this?
你要跟她说这件事吗
At this point, I think that'd just be a distraction.
现在说出来 我觉得只会徒增纷扰
Right now we just need to find out who the devil is.
现在最重要的是查出恶魔是谁
Hey, Linda, thanks for coming up,
琳达 谢谢你过来
I just have a few questions...
我有些问题想...
I heard you may have a witness?
我听说你们找到目击者了
Uh, not exactly.
不算是
We have a woman on tape who was near the crime scene
我们找到位女性 在格雷戈被杀时
around the same time that Greg was killed.
刚好就在附近
We thought she might be a witness,
我们以为她可能目击到了什么
but she wasn't.
但是并没有
I see.
我知道了
Funeral.
丧礼
Trying to write his eulogy.
我在写悼文
It's a little harder than I thought it would be.
比想像中难一点
Yeah.
是啊
Yeah, I remember writing that for Jason.
我记得当时写杰森的悼文
The words that we write or say,
不管写了什么 说了什么
they never seem to be enough.
感觉总是不够
His mom and dad are coming in from Florida tonight.
他父母今晚从佛罗里达州过来
I honestly don't even know if I can face them.
我不知道自己有没有办法面对他们
Every time I think I have this grief under control...
每次我以为我控制好了这些悲伤时...
It comes back.
重上心头
Yeah.
是啊
When does it stop?
什么时候才是个尽头
I don't know.
我不知道
I just... I try to manage it.
我只是...试着掌控它
How?
怎么做
Well, when I figure that part out, I'll let you know.
等我知道的了 我会告诉你的
Look, I do need to ask you a question.
我有些问题想问你
Did you ever hear Greg refer to a suspect
格雷戈在提到嫌犯或目标时
or a target as "the devil"?
用过"恶魔"这个名字吗
The devil...
恶魔...
Devil, yeah, it could be a reference to Mason Thorne.
恶魔 有 应该是指梅森·索伦
Devil is his nickname.
恶魔就是他的绰号♥
He's in a biker gang called the Mongrels.
他是机车帮派杂种帮的成员
The Mongrels?
杂种帮
Yeah, Greg said it was more cartel than motorcycle club.
对 格雷戈说它其实是个卡特尔
He worked them for about six months,
他盯了他们六个月
then finally arrested Thorne, their treasurer, last week.
上周终于逮捕了他们的会计 索伦
Okay. You think it could be him?
好 你觉得会是他吗
We'll definitely look into it.
我们会调查的
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表