Find out who teaches Revolution Theory
查查在保罗·里维尔大学教革命理论的
at Paul Revere.
授课教师是谁
New Dawn? No, never heard of them.
崭新黎明 没听说过
Why? What's this about?
怎么 发生什么了吗
We're investigating the murder of Nathaniel Bain,
我们在调查纳撒尼尔·贝恩的命案
and we came across that name, New Dawn.
发现了这个名称 崭新黎明
We believe it's a campus-based political organization.
我们认为是个以学校为基础的政♥治♥组织
And since you seem to be the professor of choice
鉴于你是不少活跃于政♥治♥活动学生
for lots of politically-active students...
所公认的好老师
I take that as a compliment, but, uh,
我就当成是在恭维我了 不过
I never heard of this group, sorry.
我真没听过这个组织 抱歉
And for the record,
我声明一下
I teach Brazilian Literature too.
我也在教授巴西文学的课
We ran the names of 31 students
我们查到了三十一名学生
who posted threats against Bain
写了些威胁贝恩的文章
and 30 of them take your Revolutionary Theory class.
而其中三十名都上过你的革命理论课
I'm not sure what that means.
我不太懂你的意思
It means we think one of your students may be involved.
意思是你的学生之一可能与此事有关
In the murder?
跟凶杀案有关
Really?
真的吗
Can you tell us about Claire Taylor?
你知道克莱尔·泰勒吗
She's one of your students.
她是你的学生之一
She was arrested three weeks ago for protesting
她三周前因为参加一场抗♥议♥保罗·里维尔大学
the expansion of PRU into an inner-city neighborhood.
扩大学院范围影响到居民的活动而被逮捕
You bailed her out.
是你保释她的
She called for help, so I helped her.
她跟我求援 所以我伸出援手
Where is she now?
她现在在哪
London.
伦敦
She moved there with her family three weeks ago.
她三周前跟家人搬过去了
Professor Kelly wasn't lying,
凯利教授说的是实话
Claire Taylor has been in London for the past 23 days.
克莱尔·泰勒过去二十三天都在伦敦
Okay, so we know she didn't kill Bain.
好吧 不是她杀的贝恩
What else do we know about her?
她的背景信息呢
Born in New York,
生于纽约
graduated from Trinity Prep,
毕业于圣三一高中
enrolled at PRU two years ago, Poli-Sci major.
两年前被保罗·里维尔大学录取 主修政♥治♥学
She lived in an off-campus apartment on 175th and Broadway.
住在校外 百老汇175号♥大街的一处公♥寓♥
Was an editor of the "Daily Pru."
曾是"保罗·里维尔大学日报"编辑
The "Daily Pru"? Yes.
"保罗·里维尔大学日报" 对
Good, that's helpful, Kristen. Thank you.
很好 很有用的信息 克里斯汀 多谢了
Why's the "Daily Pru" Helpful?
"保罗·里维尔大学日报"有什么用
Because my sister works there too.
我妹妹也在那工作
Yeah, I know her.
我认识她
We both worked at the "Daily Pru," Or used to.
我们都在"保罗·里维尔大学日报"工作过
She left school. Why?
她离开学校了 怎么了
We think that she might be involved
我们认为她可能参与到一个
in a political organization, New Dawn.
政♥治♥组织 崭新黎明
You think New Dawn is involved?
你认为崭新黎明参与其中
You've heard of them?
你听说过他们
Yeah, Claire mentioned the name a few times,
是的 这个名字克莱尔提过几次
but they can't be that dangerous.
但是他们不可能那么危险
Claire was pretty mellow.
克莱尔很温和
I mean, hardcore social warrior?
她虽然算是社会斗士
Yeah, but hardly a badass.
但不是那么可怕的人
I mean, she summers in Nantucket.
她都在楠塔基特岛避暑
Well, right now we think that New Dawn might be involved
现在我们认为崭新黎明与
in the murder of Nathaniel Bain.
纳撒尼尔·贝恩谋杀案有关
Okay, other than Claire, do you know of anyone else
除了克莱尔 你还认识其他与该组织
who's involved in the organization?
有关的人吗
Um... yeah.
认识
I met this girl named Heather once through Claire.
我通过克莱尔见过一个叫希瑟的女孩
She said she was part of a new radical group.
她说自己是一个新激进组织的一分子
She was all excited about it,
她非常激动
said it was gonna change the world
说这将是改变世界的
or something like that.
惊天之举
Do you know Heather's last name?
你知道希瑟姓什么吗
No,
不知道
but I bet I could track her down.
但我可以追踪一下
No, I don't want you getting involved.
不 我不希望你卷进来
Why?
为什么
If you're right about this,
如果你是对的
that New Dawn is involved in the murder,
这个崭新黎明与谋杀案有关
it would make an awesome story.
这故事超赞
I'm a journalist, remember?
我是个记者 还记得吗
Uh, I said no, Amira.
我说不行 阿米拉
You don't trust me? You don't think I can handle it?
你不相信我 觉得我搞不定
That's not what this is about.
我不是这个意思
This is great story, Omar,
这故事非常棒 奥马
and I'm going to chase it with or without your approval.
不管你同不同意 这故事我追定了
Okay.
好吧
Okay, what?
什么意思
Okay, you can track her down.
你可以追踪她
And then? Then nothing.
然后呢 没然后了
You give me her last name, we'll take it from there.
你告诉我她的姓氏 剩下的我们来负责
Or I introduce her to Maggie and help you guys get under.
或者我把她介绍给麦姬 来帮你们控制局面
I'll be fine, I promise.
我没事的 我保证
Track her down, make the introduction, that's it.
追踪她 介绍认识 然后就打住
Okay.
好的
All right, here's my cover.
这是我的伪装信息
I'm a family friend with an activist past.
我们是世交 我有激进历史
Make sure you memorize every detail.
确保记住所有细节
I will, don't worry.
会的 别担心
Amira, this is not a joke.
阿米拉 这可不是开玩笑
You understand me?
明白吗
She's gonna be great.
她一定能出色完成的
And this doesn't have to take a lot of time,
而且也不需要很长时间
I just need you to introduce me to Heather.
只要你把我介绍给希瑟就好
After that, I'll take it from there, right?
剩下的就交给我
I might meet a few members and find a place to plant the wire,
我可能会见到些成员 找个地方安窃听器
but then I'm gonna get the hell out.
然后我就离开了
Just wanna make sure you're gonna be okay.
只是想保证你不会有事
We're gonna be fine.
我们会没事的
Good luck.
祝好运
I don't know how you deal with him.
我不知道你怎么和他相处的
He's not that bad.
他人不坏
Maybe with you, but with me
对你吧 但对我
if I zig, he thinks I should have zagged.
如果我向西 他一定认为我要跑到西班牙去
Know what I mean? Yeah, I have an older brother too.
明白我的意思吧 当然 我也有哥哥
I wish he was my older brother.
我希望他是我哥
Ten years ago our dad died and ever since
十年前 我们的父亲去世了 自此
he acts more like a father.
他行为举止就像是个父亲
He is right about that.
他说的没错
You really do need to memorize everything in there.
你确实需要记住所有细节
I will.
我会的
Don't be nervous,
别紧张
I'm gonna be with you the whole time.
我会一直在你身边
Good. I'm actually kind of excited.
好的 我其实有点激动
That's her.
那就是她
Heather?
希瑟
Hi, I'm Amira, Claire's friend.
嗨 我是阿米拉 克莱尔的朋友
We met a while back. Yeah, I remember.
我们之前见过 没错 我记得
This is my friend, Maggie.
这是我朋友 麦姬
We grew up in the same neighborhood.
我们同一个社区长大的
So, what's up?
有什么事吗
Why'd you call?
为什么打电♥话♥来
Claire said if I ever ran into trouble, you could help.
克莱尔说如果我遇到麻烦 你可以帮忙
What's troubling you?
出什么事了
The Right Stuff, they're this white nationalist group...
正权主义 一个白人♥民♥族主义团体
I know who they are.
我知道他们
These punks bet up my friends after Bain got killed,
贝恩被杀之后 这些混♥蛋♥打了我朋友
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表