So this makes me think of things I should've done.
这让我想起那些我本该做的事
Things I need to do if we get out of here.
如果过了这一关我应该做的事
Anything you need to do?
你有什么要做的事吗
Yeah.
有
Is this... is that good? Yeah.
这是...这是好的吗 是
This should take care of it.
这样应该就行了
Wait, wait. Why... why is the timer still going?
等等...为什么计时器没有停
I didn't stop the timer.
我没有关掉计时器
I stopped the current to the blasting cap.
而是切断了到雷♥管♥的电流
Are you sure?
你确定吗
I am now.
现在确定了
Yeah, okay.
嗯 好
Yeah, that sounds good. Okay. Thanks. Bye.
好 听起来不错 好 谢谢 再见
Who's that?
是谁
Long story. How are you?
说来话长 你怎么样
Just glad it's over.
庆幸一切都结束了
Yeah. How did it go with Perkins?
是啊 和珀金斯共事怎么样
He's good. Yeah, he's got a lot of potential.
他很棒 很有潜力
I mean, almost as much as my current partner.
虽然比我现任搭档还差了一点
About Zev.
关于泽夫
What you saw in there, that's not...
你看到的 不是...
Hey, listen, you don't have to explain yourself to me.
听着 你不用跟我解释什么
You want to get a drink? I rotate out in 20.
想去喝一杯吗 我二十分钟就能准备好
I would, but I have plans.
我想去 但是有别的计划了
Hot date?
热烈的约会
Something like that. Yeah. See you tomorrow.
差不多吧 明天见
Okay.
好
Agent Zidan.
齐丹探员
I wanted to thank you for everything
我想为你和你的团队
you and your team have done.
做的一切表示感谢
But the General is dead.
但将军离世了
There was an acute rejection of the heart.
心脏出现了强烈的排异反应
Nothing they could do.
医生无能为力
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
Are you?
是吗
I thought you'd be pleased.
我以为你会很开心
I don't take back what I said
我不会收回我说的话
or excuse the horrible things he's done.
也不会原谅他的所作所为
But he was right about one thing.
但他有一件事说的是对的
When it comes to weighing the welfare many
当需要衡量整个社会
against the lives of a few, it's not that simple.
和少数人的生命时 事情就很复杂
By the way, the General asked me to look into your cousin.
顺便说一下 将军让我查了你表妹的情况
There was an influenza outbreak in Al Qanater prison.
在艾卡纳特监狱爆发过一场流感
She died there in 2014.
她死于2014年
So, uh, you're an FBI agent.
所以 你是联邦调查局探员
Yeah.
是
Do you like it? Yeah, I love it.
喜欢这个工作吗 很喜欢
Uh, what about you? What do you do?
你呢 你是做什么的
Oh, I'm an attorney. A prosecutor at the D.A.'s office.
我是个律师 地方检察院的公诉律师
That's great.
真好
What was it like?
那时候是什么样的
Before, I mean.
我是说那之前
I was getting weaker by the day.
我越来越虚弱
They told me I only had a month.
他们说我只有一个月了
Maybe less.
也许更短
So I packed up my stuff. Said my goodbyes.
我就收拾了东西 和大家告别
And then the phone rang.
然后电♥话♥响了
The next day I had a new, healthy heart.
第二天 我有了一颗新的 健康的心脏
Thanks to you and your husband.
因为你和你丈夫
I can't imagine what this was like for you.
我无法想象你经历了什么
It was hard.
挺艰难的
Uh, it still is.
现在也还是
When Jason was in a coma, I prayed every day for a miracle.
杰森昏迷的时候 我每天都祈祷奇迹发生
But I knew.
但我知道
I knew he wasn't in there anymore.
我知道他已经不在那了
So...
所以...
I let go.
我放手了
I'm really glad to see some good came of it, though.
不过我很高兴看到也有好事因此发生
So am I.
我也是
Thank you.
谢谢
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表