Subsonic. And what type of rifle?
亚音速的 是哪种步♥枪♥呢
SR-Vikhrs.
SR旋风突击步♥枪♥
Highly specialized assault rifles
内置消音器的
with built-in silencers.
高级专用冲♥锋♥枪♥
Where are they manufactured?
它们是在哪里生产的
A factory outside of Moscow.
莫斯科外的一家工厂
Specially designed for the Russian Spetsnaz.
专门为俄♥罗♥斯♥特种部队设计的
Good work.
干得不错
What's going on with you?
你怎么了
Nothing.
没事
Daughter's worried about her father
那个女儿在为自己的父亲担心
and you nearly bit her head off?
你却差点把她的头拧下来
Come on, show some empathy.
拜托 有点同情心吧
My job is to find him. I'll do my job.
我的工作是找到他 我会完成我的工作
Don't ask for more.
别要求其他的
He gassed people, Maggie.
他用毒气攻击平民 麦姬
At least 70 people died in Damascus,
大马士革至少有七十人遇难
in the most horrible way imaginable.
死于你所能想象的最可怕的死法
I get that.
我明白
But you and I both know that we don't get to pick our parents.
但我们都明白 人无法选择自己的父母
So, whatever he did or didn't do,
不论他做没做
it's not her fault.
都不是她的错
And she's scared.
而且她吓坏了
That's enough.
这就够了
You through?
是吗
Maksim. Dana.
马克西姆 丹娜
How's your lovely wife?
你那可爱的妻子呢
Too fat.
她太胖了
I tell her not to eat, but...
我让她别吃太多 但是...
Before you start...
事先声明一下...
it wasn't us.
不是我们做的
That's a quick denial. I just sat down.
否认得真快 我才刚坐下
I tell you now or I tell you later.
现在不说一会你也会问
It doesn't matter when I tell you. It is what it is.
时间不重要 重要的是内容
Russia did not do this.
不是俄♥罗♥斯♥干的
You lured him into your consulate
你用承诺给他女儿签证
with promises of a Visa for daughter.
把他引到领♥事♥馆♥来
He had an appointment time. You knew exactly where he was.
和他约好了时间 你知道他当时的确切位置
Which was granted.
确实是这样
And he left just as he entered...
而他离开时和来时一样...
Unharmed.
完好无损
The weapons were Spetsnaz.
那武器是特种部队用的
And your missiles are in Yemen.
你们的导弹也出现在也门
You always were so smug.
你还是一样自命不凡
How do you like it here, living in Manhattan?
你在曼哈顿住得怎么样
Better than Kiev,
比基辅好
not as nice as Dubrovnik.
但不如杜布罗夫尼克
If Victor Beniov makes it out of this country,
如果维克多·波尼瓦离开美国
you and a dozen other Russian officials
你和一批俄♥罗♥斯♥官员
will be on the next flight after him.
也会坐下一班机离开
Threats don't suit you, Dana.
威胁不适合你 丹娜
I don't make threats.
我从不威胁人
Steven Troy with ATF.
烟酒枪管理局的史蒂夫·特洛伊
Russian assault rifles in New York
纽约出现了俄♥罗♥斯♥突击步♥枪♥
means one of two illegal arms suppliers sold them.
一定是两个非法军♥火♥商之一卖♥♥的
It's not Golan Posner for reasons
不是格兰·波斯纳
I can't get into right now. Why not?
原因我暂时不能说 为什么
Because you'd ask questions I don't want to answer.
因为你要问的问题我不想回答
Which leaves Kurt Shaw.
那么只剩科特·肖了
Low level climber with big fish ambitions.
从底层爬来的 野心不小
If there's a void, this guy fills it.
任何生意都不会放过
Well, great. Let's bring him in.
很好 我们把他抓回来吧
Can't do that.
不行
I have a man who spent four years
我有个卧底花了四年
working his way inside with Shaw.
打入肖的内部
I don't wanna burn him.
我不想暴露他
Steven, buddy, this is why you burn him, okay?
史蒂夫 伙计 现在正是暴露他的时候 好吗
We have an abducted chemist.
有个化学家被绑♥架♥了
That's a threat to national security.
已经威胁到国♥家♥安♥全♥了
All right, well, what do you need?
好吧 你需要什么
An introduction.
介绍我们认识
He owns a gun range.
他有一家枪♥械♥店
Opens for legit business once a week.
每周合法营业一天
The rest of the time he's selling illegal weapons.
其他时间都在非法贩卖♥♥武器
Got it.
明白
One more thing. He doesn't like women.
还有一点 他不喜欢女人
Perfect.
很好
This is the chick I was telling you about.
这就是我说的那个妞
You got a name?
你叫什么
Yeah, Jane Doe.
无名之女
How you two know each other?
你们怎么认识的
Her brother and me played ball at Oswego.
她哥哥和我在奥斯维戈打过球
He reached out, I said I'd help.
他找上我 我答应帮忙
I bet you did.
当然了
What are you looking for?
你要什么
Rifles. Plural?
步♥枪♥ 要很多吗
That's right.
没错
For what?
做什么用
What the hell do you care?
关你什么事
You selling ARs in Pennsylvania?
你在宾夕法尼亚卖♥♥突击步♥枪♥吗
No?
不卖♥♥吗
So, just give me your best price,
那就给我个最低价
so I can unload to the rubes in the sticks.
然后我去乡下卖♥♥给那些土包子
How many you want?
要多少
Whatever you got.
有多少要多少
All right.
好的
Those SR-Vikhrs?
这是SR旋风突击步♥枪♥
Show me your hands, Shaw. Don't move.
举起手来 肖 别动
Put your hands up. Now.
举起手来 快点
Hey, Kurt.
嗨 科特
How you doing?
你好
So, I don't have a lot of time for a back and forth,
没时间跟你闲聊
so how about we put all our cards on the table?
不如我们直接摊牌吧
212-555-0154.
212-555-0154
My lawyer, Mitch Wilpon. Call him.
我的律师 米奇·维尔彭 给他打电♥话♥
Got it. I will do that right away.
好 我立刻就打
But since I have you, let me tell you
但既然都抓到你了 就先告诉你
what you're looking at,
你面对的是什么
so you can, you know, bring him up to speed
这样你的律师来了以后
when he gets here.
能尽快了解情况
So...
好了...
Alcohol Tobacco Firearms... the ATF...
烟酒枪管理局...
they've been running a four year sting on you.
他们盯了你四年了
They got you on 14 counts of selling illegal weapons
有十四项你非法贩卖♥♥武器的罪名
with an eight to ten year sentence on each charge,
每项罪名可以判八到十年
So, that is...
那么 也就是...
um, well...
大概...
you're gonna die in prison.
你会烂在牢里
Here is why you're lucky, though, Kurt.
算你运气好 科特
I don't care about the ATF.
我不在乎什么烟酒枪管理局
They're out for blood. They want your head on a platter.
他们想要你的命
I don't give a damn.
我一点都不在乎
I'll knock it down to four counts right now
要是你现在告诉我
if you just give me the name of the person
你把突击步♥枪♥卖♥♥给了谁
you sold those SR-Vikhrs to.
我可以立刻把你的罪名减到四项
No catch.
没其他条件
I'm no lawyer, but I'm guessing fighting four counts
我虽然不是律师 但为四项罪名辩护
is a hell of a lot easier than fighting 14.
肯定比十四项简单多了吧
And all you have to do is give up your customer.
你要做的就是告诉我买♥♥家的名字
But it's your choice.
但选择在你
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表