Mongrels are involved in a lot of criminal activity...
杂种帮涉嫌多种犯罪...
guns, prostitution, gambling...
持枪 卖♥♥淫 赌博...
but the last few years, they've been making most of their money
但近几年他们主要的挣钱渠道
moving meth.
是运送甲安♥非♥他♥命♥
Was Greg trying to start a RICO case?
格雷戈是想依反诈骗腐♥败♥组织集团犯罪法调查吗
We both were.
我们都想
I just couldn't get the Bureau to allocate the resources,
但我没办法说服局里分配出资源
so we had to settle for arresting the treasurer,
所以我们退而逮捕了会计
Mason Thorne, AKA Devil.
梅森·索伦 又名恶魔
On what charge?
以什么罪名
He was using a cut-out to buy guns in bulk
他从枪展经销商手中
from gun show dealers
非法购买♥♥枪♥支♥零件
and put them in the hands of his fellow bikers.
交给他手下的骑手
Thorne's staring down a 20-year sentence.
索伦将面临二十年监禁
So maybe he decided to get revenge?
可能他想复仇
Is he being held at the Metropolitan Detention Center?
他被关在都市拘留中心吗
No, he's got a high-priced lawyer on retainer,
没有 他有个高价的私人律师
Mark Krawley.
马克·克劳依
Guy got him out on a bond, pending trial.
给他争取了取保候审
I know Krawley.
我知道克劳依
He's a good lawyer and expensive.
他是个好律师 也很贵
If this "Devil" Retained him, then he's worried.
如果"恶魔"雇了他 说明他慌了
Question for the room is, where's Thorne?
有个问题要你们回答 索伦在哪
Let's get an address fast.
尽快找出地址
Mason Thorne! FBI.
梅森·索伦 联邦调查局
Okay, open it.
把门打开
Mason Thorne. FBI.
梅森·索伦 联邦调查局
Clear.
安全
Clear.
安全
The bed doesn't look like it's been slept in.
床看着不像有人睡过的
I'm betting he hasn't been here for a few days.
我猜他有几天没回来过了
This place smells awful.
这地方闻起来糟透了
But he has a burner phone on him.
但他带着个一次性电♥话♥
Did you get him?
你们发现他了吗
No, but we have the ESN number from
没有 但发现他有一次性电♥话♥
a burner phone he has on him.
找到了序列号♥
Maggie's sending it to you guys right now.
麦姬刚刚发给你们
Great.
很好
Got it. Sending it a ping now.
收到了 开始定位
Okay, we got something back.
有线索了
Looks like he's in...
他好像是在...
Cancun, Mexico.
墨西哥 坎昆
Cancun?
坎昆
Hi, Mark Krawley. How can I help you?
我是马克·克劳依 有什么能效劳的
We need to find and talk to one of your clients,
我们需要和你的一位委托人谈谈
Mason Thorne.
梅森·索伦
We believe he's hiding in Mexico.
我们认为他潜匿墨西哥了
About what? Agent Kennedy's murder.
谈什么 肯尼迪探员被杀一案
Thorne isn't stupid. I can't imagine
索伦不傻 我无法想象
he'd gun down a federal agent.
他会枪杀一名联邦探员
Yeah, you sure about that?
你确定吗
Well, I'm his lawyer. I have to say things like that.
我是他的律师 我当然会这么说
I know you were a federal prosecutor at one point,
我知道你曾是一名联邦公诉律师
one of us. I'm sure you understand
是我们的一员 我相信你理解
how important, how emotional this is.
这件事有多重要 牵涉多少情感
While I wish I could help ya, I can't.
真希望我能帮上你们 可惜不能
Maybe not officially.
官方上不行
What about unofficially?
非官方渠道呢
If you really wanna find him,
如果你真的想找到他
I would talk to Tommy Chase.
就去和汤米·蔡斯谈谈
Leader of the Mongrels?
杂种帮的头目
If anybody's gonna know where he is,
如果有人能知道他在哪
it's Tommy.
就是汤米了
Thank you.
谢谢
Good luck.
祝你好运
Door, door. Eyes front.
到门边 看前面
Flank left. Hold, hold, hold.
守左侧 待命
On my signal.
听我命令
Move. Here we go.
行动 行动
FBI! Federal agents!
联邦调查局 联邦探员
Hands where we can see them!
手都举起来
Put it down. Back against the wall!
把它放下 面向墙站好
Hands, you heard him. Stay where you are.
手 你听见他说的了 站着别动
Put your hands behind your head and face the wall.
手放头后 面向墙站好
I got short room antics in the back!
后面发现了暗室
We ain't got any kind of move here.
我们这没什么违法的
Just do what they say. Stand up.
照他们说的做 站起来
Tommy Chase, put your hands behind your back.
汤米·蔡斯 双手放到头后
Say "Please."
要说"请"
Please.
请
You play stupid games, you win stupid prizes, Tommy.
你耍花招 就得付出代价 汤米
Come on.
走吧
Look at this.
看看这个
Same caliber.
同样的口径
Cylinder has four spent shell casings.
开了四枪
Let's get this gun to Ballistics.
把枪送去弹道检测
We ran the ballistics.
我们做了弹道检测
The gun we found in your clubhouse was used
我们在你俱乐部理找到的枪
to murder Agent Kennedy.
就是杀害肯尼迪探员的凶器
I don't know anything about that.
我什么都不知道
Yeah, but I bet your buddy Thorne does.
但我猜你兄弟索伦知道
Where is he? I don't know.
他在哪 我不知道
Well, that's bad news... for you.
那对你来说...真是坏消息
An FBI agent is dead.
一名联邦探员被杀了
That's family, Tommy.
他是我们的家人 汤米
That means we're gonna use all of our manpower
所以我们会动用一切人力和资源
and resources to find out who killed him.
查出杀他的凶手
That also means that we're gonna be surveilling
也意味着我们会监视每一个嫌疑人
every suspect... not... not just that...
不...不止如此
every friend and relative of every suspect,
还有每个嫌疑人的所有朋友和亲属
24/7.
全天候监视
It's really hard to do business when the FBI
联邦调查局的车子停在门口
is parked outside of your clubhouse.
你的俱乐部就不好做生意了吧
Are you threatening me?
你在威胁我吗
No, we're threatening your whole damn club.
不 我们在威胁你的整个俱乐部
So don't be stupid.
别犯傻
You're the leader, aren't you?
你是领头人对吧
Leaders have to make tough choices.
领头人要做些艰难抉择
If Thorne really did do something crazy like that,
如果索伦真的做出了这么疯狂的事情
like you said, well, that's on him.
如你所说 那是他的事
Not me, not the rest of us.
与我 与其他人无关
I think we all agree.
十分同意
So just tell us where he's staying in Mexico.
那就告诉我们他藏在墨西哥哪里
Mexico? No way.
墨西哥 不可能
Guy's afraid to fly.
他害怕飞机
So where is he then?
那他在哪
I don't know for sure,
我不确定
but if I had to bet,
但要我猜的话
at the storage space we own over in the Bronx.
他在布朗克斯我们的一个仓库里
The address?
地址呢
Door's unlocked.
门没锁
Oh, God.
天哪
What is that?
这是什么
This place smells as bad as his apartment.
这地方闻起来跟他的公♥寓♥一样
Hopefully he's out buying air fresheners.
希望他是去买♥♥空气清新剂了
Good one, Maggie.
好想法 麦姬
Thank you.
谢谢
Hey, come give me a hand.
过来帮我一下
Okay.
好吧
Mason Thorne was killed by a single shot to the head
梅森·索伦的死因是头部中了一枪
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表