You sure?
你确定
'Cause now's the time to leave.
现在走还来得及
No harm, no foul.
不伤感情
Bring it.
来吧
"Bring it"? Who does he think he is?
"来吧" 他以为他是谁
Apparently a badass FBI agent
一个认为能骗过测谎仪的
who thinks he can beat the polygraph.
硬汉联调局探员
Yeah, I'm not so sure.
我看可不像
Well, we can't pull him.
我们没办法撤出他
We're gonna blow our cover and blow Gina's cover.
会搞砸他的卧底身份 还有金娜的
Okay, we let it play out for now.
好吧 先看他表演吧
Is your name Jay Valentine? Yes.
你的名字是杰·瓦伦丁吗 是
Did you ever date a woman named Kim Grace?
你是否跟一名叫金·格蕾丝的女性♥交♥往过
Yes.
是
Have you ever worked for the NYPD, DEA, or FBI?
你可曾为警方 缉毒 或是联调局工作过
No.
没有
Still no distress signal.
还没发出求救暗号♥
No, he's all in.
不 他把宝全压上了
Just hope he knows what the hell he's doing.
希望他清楚他在干嘛
Okay.
好了
You're free to go.
你可以走了
Right.
好吧
All right.
行吧
We'll be in touch.
我们再联♥系♥你
It's all about meditation, guys.
重点在于冥想 兄弟们
Controlling your heartbeat.
控制你的心跳
Be honest, you didn't think I could pull it off, did you?
说实话 你们以为我会搞砸 对吧
I'm not telling him.
我可不会说的
I talked to Jack. He liked Jubal.
我跟杰克谈过了 他很中意尤巴尔
Deal's moving forward. That's great.
交易会进行下去 这可是好消息
When's it going down?
什么时候会交易
I'm not sure, but I'll talk to Jack later.
我还不确定 我晚点再跟杰克谈
I'll let you know what he says.
我再跟你们说他说了什么
What, what is it?
怎么了
She called him Jack twice.
她两次叫他杰克
In my experience, when the undercover
以我的过往经验 卧底时
starts referring to the target by his first name,
对目标人物直呼其名时
it's a problem.
就代表有问题了
Gina's one of the best undercover agents
金娜是我合作过的
I've ever worked with.
最好的卧底探员之一
Smart, resourceful, tough.
聪明 机敏 坚强
Yeah, no, I know. We worked together.
对 我知道 我们一起工作过
I was just wondering if there's anything else
我只是想知道 对于她
I should know about her
这个任务 是否有其他
or the operation.
我需要知道的
What do you mean?
你是什么意思
Between me and you, off the record,
我们之间 私下谈谈
I just want to make sure that she's solid.
我只想想确认她是否可靠
Look, Gina's a friend of mine.
金娜是我的朋友
I have a lot of respect for her.
我很钦佩她
I'm concerned.
我很关心她
First, you take over our drug case,
你们是先把我的案子抢走
then you question my ability to handle my undercover agents?
现在你又怀疑我带领我员的能力
No, that's not what I mean...
不 我不是那个意思
Given the number of cases and agents I oversee,
我手上那么多案子 探员
it's not easy to meet face-to-face on a regular basis,
很难常常跟探员们坐下面对面
so we get together once a week at a diner in Connecticut.
所以我们每周会一起吃饭一次
She seems okay?
她看起来如何
I've seen no evidence that would suggest she's under any unusual duress.
我没发现她有任何不寻常
Okay. That's great.
好 这很好
Thank you.
谢谢
What'd Franklin say?
富兰克林怎么说的
Gina's the best undercover he's worked with.
金娜是他合作过最好的卧底
Well, she might be amazing,
她或许很厉害
but I'm not so sure about her methods.
但是我不喜欢她的手段
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
Well, I've been digging around through footage
我一直在查附近的监控录像
near the club, the crime scene, Rossi's apartment...
夜♥总♥会♥ 犯罪现场 罗西家 等等
and I found this.
找到了这个
Listen, I want to talk to her alone.
听着 我想单独跟她谈谈
Maggie.
麦姬
I've known Gina a really long time.
我认识金娜很久了
I at least owe her that.
我跟她有交情在
Yeah, I get that, but that's exactly why
我知道 但是这也正是
you shouldn't talk to her alone.
你不该单独跟她谈的原因
You're too close to this.
你跟她太亲密了
You're right.
你说的对
All I'm asking for is a little bit of rope here.
我需要你的信任
That's all.
好吗
Yeah, yeah. Okay.
好吧 去吧
Look, I know this looks bad, but it's not even like that.
我知道这看起来很糟糕 但是事情不是这样的
Gina. It was just one stupid kiss.
金娜 只是个愚蠢的吻
We... just... it just happened.
我们 当时只是 就这么发生了
Come on, Gina. I need more than that.
拜托 金娜 这样说服不了我
Rossi and I grew up the same way.
罗西跟我成长背景很像
We were both raised by a single mother,
都是单亲妈妈养大的
and that night,
那晚
we were talking about what it was like
我们聊到成长时
to grow up without a strong male role model,
没个父亲是如何艰难
and I got emotional. So did he.
我有点情绪化 他也是
And so I took advantage of it.
所以我利用了
And I used that moment to ingratiate myself to the target.
利用这当时的情况 迎合卧底目标
Just like they tell us to do in Quantico.
就像学院教的那样
I feel like the lines are getting blurry here.
感觉界线有点模糊了
Yeah, well, that's part of the game.
没办法 这正是我们的工作
When you're hanging out in those streets
当你跟道上 那群如果知道你真实身份后会
with a dude who'll put a bullet in your head
绝对会朝你脑上开一枪的家伙
if they found out who you really were,
混在一起的时候
you say what you have to say and you do what you have to do.
你就得说些 或是做些你必须做的事
I... I know. I know that. Um...
我 我知道
I think you should step away. No, no...
我觉得你得退出 不行
Gina... I'm fine. I swear.
金娜 我没事的 真的
Gina, there's a way that we can do this
金娜 我们有办法在
that isn't gonna ruin your career.
不伤害你前途的情况下撤出你
You pull me now,
你现在撤出我
and my reputation will go to hell.
我的职业声誉就毁了
You know this as much as I do.
你我都很清楚
Maggie, please. Look, no, I just...
麦姬 拜托你 听着 我只是
I don't want you to get hurt. Please.
我不想你受伤 拜托你
Okay, I'm asking you as my friend.
我以朋友身份要求你
Just let it go.
别担心
I'll be fine.
我不会有事的
How'd it go?
如何
What does that mean?
那是什么意思
She kissed somebody she shouldn't have kissed.
她亲了个不该亲的人而已
I still think she's solid enough to work the case.
我还是觉得她能胜任此案
She's been under a long time, Omar.
她卧底很久了 奥马
This stuff happens.
这是常事
Yeah, I get that. I've been there,
我懂 我经历过
but that doesn't mean that we should just...
但并不意味着我们就...
Okay, what is the alternative then?
那我们还有什么选择
Blow up her career? Her life?
毁了她的事业 人生吗
You know, let the punks who killed Judge Chapman
让那些杀了查普曼法官
and her daughter walk free?
和她女儿的混♥蛋♥逍遥法外吗
I'll follow your lead,
这次我会听你的
but the next hiccup, we should pull her.
但再有下次 必须让她退出
Well, next hiccup, I'll be the first one to do that.
再有下次 我会第一个那么做
Okay, what's our next move?
好吧 下一步行动是什么
They're an hour late.
他们晚了一个小时了
That's on time, even early for most drug dealers.
还算准时 比大多数毒贩都早呢
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表