OA, everyone in place?
OA 大家都就位了吗
We have the area blanketed.
布下天罗地网了
Senator's headed for the chairs now.
议员正往椅子的方向走
Go to the other one! Okay, okay!
再来一次 好啊
First chair is negative.
第一个椅子没东西
He's got something.
他拿到什么了
Can they see what he's looking at?
他们能看到他在看的东西吗
Uh, Ian put a pinhole camera
伊安在林奇的翻领上装了个
on Lynch's lapel, so they should be able to.
针孔摄影机 他们应该看得到
But we can't see it?
我们却看不到
We're not in range. Won't transmit that far.
我们在信♥号♥♥传输范围外
Hey, what's it say?
上面写了什么
"Convert the ransom to Bitcoin."
"把赎金换成比特币"
Bitcoin is really hard to trace.
比特币很难追踪
Oh, no.
哦 不
What?
怎么了
We've got a problem.
我们有麻烦了
Gretchen Madison just made the kidnapping public.
格雷琴·麦迪森公布了绑♥架♥
She's put Gracie's life on the line for a story?
她为了报道不顾格蕾西的安危
Yeah, I'm pretty sure she doesn't care.
她根本不在乎
Hello?
喂
What's going on?
怎么了
We said no press.
我们说过不准上新闻
We have the money.
我们把钱准备好了
I'm gonna pay you.
我会付给你的
Ian here.
我是伊安
I'm tracing the call now.
我在追踪电♥话♥
We'll have the location in 15 seconds.
只要十五秒就可以知道地点了
Say good-bye, Daddy.
跟爸爸再见
No!
不要
Please don't do this!
求你别这么做
Please!
求求你
Almost there. Just a few more seconds.
快好了 再几秒钟就好
Please don't do this!
求你别这样
No!
不要
That was Gracie. Yeah.
那是格蕾西的声音 没错
That was her crying on the phone.
她在电♥话♥另一头哭喊
Are you sure?
你确定
I know what my daughter sounds like.
我当然认得我女儿的声音
The crying, that was proof of life.
那个哭声 证明她还活着
They told her to say good-bye.
他们要她道别
To scare you.
为了吓你
The story came out and it scared them.
事情见报了 他们也慌了
If they were gonna kill Gracie,
如果他们想杀格蕾西的话
they would have already done it.
早下手了
They want the money.
他们要的是赎金
If they still believe they can get it,
只要他们认为还能拿到钱
they'll keep her alive.
就不会杀她
You gotta hang in there.
你们要撑住
Do we have a problem, Agent Bell?
有问题吗 贝尔探员
You just gave them false hope.
你给了他们不实的希望
Do you know that it's false?
你怎么知道不是真的
I know that the stats aren't in her favor.
我知道这些话帮不了她
And the odds get worse every hour.
而情况也只会越来越糟
And now that the whole country knows,
现在案子全国闻名
if the kidnappers are smart, they'll disappear.
绑匪聪明的话 就该销声匿迹了
And so will Gracie.
带着格蕾西一起
If Gracie winds up dead,
如果格蕾西真的死了
it's not gonna hurt less because her parents were expecting it.
即使她的父母有预期 也会一样难过
Right now we need the Lynches'
现在我们需要林奇夫妻
full cooperation and focus
全身心配合
and in order for them to be able to do that,
如果不能怀抱希望
they need hope.
他们做不到
And so do you.
你也是
So the two of you spoke to the reporter
你们两个见过那个
who broke the kidnapping story?
报道绑♥架♥新闻的记者
We did.
是的
But we didn't tell her anything about Gracie.
但没说格蕾西的事情
And the girlfriend?
女友的事呢
We didn't tell her either.
也没说
So who knew about this who would leak it?
还有可能是谁泄露的信息
West Point. The Army. The FBI.
西点军校 军队 联邦调查局
I understand hierarchy
我充分理解等级制度
and why you have to protect your boss.
明白你要保护你老板
I made the list of people who came to the house.
我列了去过家里的人员名单
I checked it with Mrs. Lynch.
和林奇太太确认过了
I didn't hide anything.
我没有隐瞒
I'm not talking about the list, Chris.
我说的不是名单 克里斯
I'm talking about Nicole Sousa.
而是妮可·苏萨
Can you have a seat?
先坐下吧
That reporter called you
记者打给你
for a comment on the senator's affair, right?
问你议员的婚外情 对吗
You do know that lying to an FBI agent
你知道对联邦调查局撒谎
is a federal crime?
属于联邦罪行吧
Yeah.
对
I talked to her.
我跟她谈过
You did what any good staff guy would do
你尽了好员工的职责
and covered the boss's ass.
替老板收拾残局
It was smart.
很聪明
You squashed the story about the affair
你用绑♥架♥案的事情
by giving her the kidnapping.
来掩盖婚外情
Turned the scoop from being
把令人尴尬的情况
one that would have been embarrassing
一举变成
into one that generates sympathy.
博人同情的情况
Look, I know it seems cynical, but...
这看起来的确有点愤世嫉俗
Did you set this whole thing up?
是不是一切都在你预料
What?
什么
That reporter called you, told you about the affair,
记者打给你 提到绯闻
you needed a distraction.
你要转移注意力
So I kidnapped Gracie?
你说是我绑♥架♥了格蕾西
You just admitted to having motive, and...
你承认了你有动机 而且...
we know you had access.
你能接近她
I swear to you, this wasn't me.
我发誓 不是我做的
Okay, check my phone.
去查我的手♥机♥
Give me a lie detector.
给我测谎
Why don't you just answer our question?
不如你直接回答我们的问题
This is crazy.
你们疯了
You think that I killed Elena?
你们觉得是我杀了艾琳娜
And how would I even know
而且我怎么可能
how to arrange a kidnapping?
知道怎么绑♥架♥一个人
I'm sure you know people who do.
你肯定认识知道的人
Really? Like who?
是吗 比如呢
Senator Lynch's old friends.
林奇议员的老朋友
The ones you got rid of when you cleaned him up to run.
你帮议员处理善后时处理的那人
Oh, no, no, no.
不不不
I didn't do anything. He cleaned himself up.
我什么都没做 他自己处理的
You have to believe me.
你们得相信我
No. We don't.
我们不相信
Then ask the senator.
那去问问议员
Are you buying this?
你相信吗
That he set this all up just to win the election?
他为了赢得选举自导自演这一切
You know what, it's not impossible.
我觉得 也不是不可能
He's been jerking us around all day so let's ask the question.
他耍了我们一天了 就去问问吧
Let's flat-out accuse him and see how he reacts.
进去直接逼问他 看他的反应
Where's Mrs. Lynch?
林奇太太呢
Resting in my office.
在我办公室休息
What is it?
怎么了
We know you paid off Nicole.
我们知道你给了妮可钱
And you had somebody threaten her.
还让人去威胁她
I gave her money because she was broke.
我给她钱是因为她穷困潦倒
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表