She's tougher than she looks.
她比看起来更坚强
Yeah, she's more stubborn too.
是啊 她也很固执
Sure you're okay? I'm fine.
你确定你没事吗 我没事
I think that if I stay under with Heather...
我觉得如果我和希瑟一起卧底的话
Stay under with Heather? No, you're done.
和希瑟一起卧底 不 没你的事了
You made the introduction, you were great.
你介绍了她 你做得很好
Now it's time to go back and be a normal college student.
现在是时候回去当正常的大学生了
I'm a journalist on the verge of cracking a major case.
我是一个即将发现大案子的记者
They killed Nathaniel Bain.
他们杀了纳撒尼尔·贝恩
They burned him alive.
他们活活烧死了他
That's why it's a great story.
所以是一个很好的故事啊
No...
不
No, it's a terrible story,
不 是一个很恐怖的故事
a dangerous story.
一个危险的故事
You are done with New Dawn, you are done with Heather.
你和崭新黎明的关系结束了 和希瑟也结束了
Do you understand me?
你明白我的意思吗
You know, you're not Dad.
你不是爸爸
My secretary said it was urgent, what's going on?
我的秘书说很紧急 怎么了
we found your son's name on a hit list
我们在一个极端组织 "野蛮之子"的
of the alt-right group, the Savage Sons,
暗♥杀♥名单上找到了你儿子的名字
and we think his life may be in danger.
我们觉得他的生命可能有危险
What are you talking about?
你在说什么啊
Word is they think he had something to do with
据说他和纳撒尼尔·贝恩的暗♥杀♥
the assassination of Nathaniel Bain,
有联♥系♥
and they're seeking retribution.
他们试图报复
Well, that's absurd.
这太奇怪了
Connor's never even been in a fight.
康纳连架都没打过
He's not a hitman, this must be some mistake.
他不是杀手 肯定搞错了
I'm just reporting the facts, sir.
我只是在陈述事实 先生
I appreciate that, but... Do you know where he is?
谢谢 但是... 你知道他在哪吗
I need to speak with him as soon as possible
我需要尽快和他谈话
for his own protection.
是为了他的安全
Well, you're gonna speak to my lawyer instead.
你和我的律师谈吧
We're done here.
我们没什么可谈的了
Kristen, we up?
克里斯汀 设备连接了吗
Call coming through now.
现在有电♥话♥打入
Dad, I can't talk right now.
爸爸 我现在没法打电♥话♥
No, you're gonna talk, so you shut up and listen.
不 你得给我说清楚 所以你闭嘴听我说
And I'm gonna ask you this just once.
我就问你一次
Do you anything about the murder of Nathaniel Bain?
你和纳撒尼尔·贝恩的谋杀有关系吗
Why would you ask me that?
你为什么问我这个
Because you live in a dream world.
因为你活在幻想世界
Wait, did someone say something?
等等 有人跟你说了什么吗
Yes, the FBI was just here.
对啊 联邦调查局来了
The FBI and they were asking questions about you.
联邦调查局问关于你的问题
I'm sorry, Dad.
我很抱歉 爸爸
I was... I was just trying to scare him.
我只是 我只是想吓唬他
Wait... wait, you had something to do with this? Are you serious?
等等 你和这个有关系吗 你认真的吗
Who put you up to this?
谁让你这么做的
I'm sorry, Dad, I have to go.
抱歉 爸爸 我得挂了
No, no, you stay where you are,
不 不 你待在原地
and if anybody comes to talk to you,
如果有人来和你谈话
the police or the FBI, you get a lawyer, okay?
不管是警♥察♥还是联邦调查局 你就找律师
I love you, Dad. Yeah, I...
我爱你 爸爸 我...
Something's wrong.
不太好
This kid is spiraling.
那孩子慌了
I've got a location, corner of 145th and Amsterdam.
查到了地址 145街和阿姆斯特丹街交口处
Go, go, go.
出发 出发
OA.
OA
Okay.
好了
Roll an ambo to 338 145th Street right away.
立刻派一辆救护车来145街338号♥
Come on.
快点
Come on.
快点
Hey, Connor.
康纳
We need to talk to you about Nathaniel Bain.
我们得和你谈谈关于纳撒尼尔·贝恩的事
We know you threw the Molotov cocktail in the green room.
我们知道你在休息室扔了燃♥烧♥弹♥
We have your prints on the bottle
我们在酒瓶上找到了你的指纹
and on the bottle used to torch the Savage Sons' clubhouse.
还有烧毁野蛮之子的俱乐部的酒瓶上
So the second you get discharged from here,
所以你一旦出院
you will be put under arrest for murder.
就会因为谋杀罪被逮捕
Unless you cooperate.
除非你配合
You tell us who's calling the shots.
告诉我们是谁下的命令
If you do that, we can work something out.
你合作的话 我们能找到帮你的方式
Connor, we've recovered your phone,
康纳 我们拿到了你的手♥机♥
and we've read all of your texts.
读了你所有的短♥信♥
We know what your fearless leader's been saying to you,
我们知道你无畏的首领都跟你说了些什么
how they've been persuading you.
他们怎样说服了你
He wasn't persuading me.
他没有说服我
He was reminding me of our credo.
他只是让我想起了我们的信条
And what's that?
那是什么
"There's no more noble death
"没有比一个士兵
than that of a soldier dying for a cause."
为了一个目的而死更高尚的了"
Connor, suicide is not noble.
康纳 自杀不是高尚的
And you're not a soldier.
你也不是士兵
Who told you to attack Nathaniel Bain?
谁让你袭击纳撒尼尔·贝恩的
You're 21 years old,
你才二十一岁
you could still have a great life ahead of you.
你还有大好前程呢
Okay.
好吧
Okay, but, uh, but you can't tell him I told you.
好吧 但你不能告诉他是我说的
We won't. Was it a friend?
我们不会的 是你的朋友吗
It was, uh...
是...
It was a professor.
是一名教授
It was a professor at the college.
学院的教授
Is this your professor, Will Kelly?
这是你的教授 威尔·凯利 对吧
Did he tell you to throw the Molotov cocktail
是他指使你朝纳撒尼尔·贝恩
at Nathaniel Bain?
扔燃♥烧♥瓶♥的吗
FBI!
联邦调查局
Charlie Team, clear lower level.
第三小队 清查一楼
Up the stairs. Top door, right.
楼上 门后 右边
Clear. Clear.
安全 安全
We're all clear, left.
左边安全
Charlie Team, status report.
第三小队 报告情况
No professor, but we found a ton of these in the garage.
没找到教授 但在车♥库♥找到了一堆这东西
Styrofoam and gasoline.
泡沫塑料和汽油
Okay, he's making a napalm bomb.
他在制♥作♥燃♥烧♥弹♥
So BOLO's out, air assets are airborne,
现场已经警戒 雷达监控已就位
NYPD, and New York State Police,
市警局和州警署
every cop and agent in the street's in the loop,
所有警♥察♥和探员都已收到通知
they're all looking for Professor Will's car.
都在搜寻威尔教授的车
Any history on the vehicle?
这辆车有什么记录吗
He bought it used two years ago.
这辆车两年前被他买♥♥下
The previous owners included a rental company.
之前被一租赁公♥司♥所有
Which means there's probably a tracking system on board.
也就是说可能会有追踪系统在车上
Which we can't access without a warrant.
但没有搜查令我们无法查看
Hang on.
等下
Hey, this is SAC Dana Mosier,
你好 我是特别探员负责人丹娜·莫热
I need to speak to AUSA Posner right away, please.
我需要立即与助理检察官波斯纳通话
Henry, hey, it's Dana.
亨利 你好 我是丹娜
Look, I need a verbal authorization to activate
我需要你口头许可
a tracking device on a William Kelly's vehicle.
激活威廉姆·凯利车上的追踪系统
Plate reader just got a hit on the Queensboro Bridge,
探测器在皇后区大桥发现目标
eastbound ten minutes ago.
十分钟前显示车辆在向东行驶
He's heading into Queens. Or Brooklyn or Long Island.
向皇后区 也可能是布鲁克林或长岛
Further he gets, the harder he is to find.
他跑的越远 我们越难找到他
Yeah. Ah, you're the best.
没错 你最好了
Thank you, Henry.
谢谢你 亨利
Written documents are coming now.
我们现在就递交书面申请
Okay, affidavit's coming.
许可文书很快就会送到
Lily, can you patch us into their system?
莉莉 能进入他们的系统吗
You got it.
搞定
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表