I don't know what you're talking about.
我不知道你在说什么
Look at me, Mr. Venutti.
看着我 瓦努提先生
This is you in Tommy's arms
这是你在汤姆怀里
when he was ten and you were two. No, no, I don't...
当时他十岁你两岁 不 我不...
Look how he's holding you so you won't fall.
看看他是怎么抱着你怕你摔了的
Look how happy you are, safe in your brother's arms.
看你当时多开心 在你哥哥怀里多安全
Look at the picture, Mr. Venutti.
看看这张照片 瓦努提先生
Your big brother Tommy.
你大哥汤姆
It's okay.
没事的
Stop, please, okay.
别说了 求你们了
Stop.
别说了
I swear to God, I'm not trying to protect him.
我发誓 我不是打算保护他
I know what he did to his family.
我知道他对家人干了什么
Did he threaten you?
他威胁你了吗
No, but I don't know what he was gonna do.
没有 但我不知道他要做什么
So why'd he contact you?
那他为什么联♥系♥你
He wants to know where our mother is.
他想知道我们母亲在哪儿
What's he want with your mother?
他找你母亲要干什么
He didn't say, but I know he wants to hurt her.
他没说 但我知道他想伤害她
Because she abandoned him?
因为她遗弃了他吗
It wasn't her fault, our father hurt her.
不是她的错 我们父亲伤害她
That's why she ran away.
所以她才逃跑的
Without your brother? She couldn't take him.
没带你哥哥 没办法带他
I was five, he was fourteen.
我五岁 他十四了
He was afraid to leave our old man; he stayed.
他不敢离开老爸 他留下来了
I mean, the worse part for Tommy was
对汤姆来说 最糟糕的是
she had to hide from our old man.
母亲不得不躲着我们的父亲
So she changed her name, her social security number.
因此她改名换姓 隐藏身份
She had to, though.
她不得已而为之
Did she or you try to contact Tommy?
你或者她有没有试着联络汤姆
When he turned 18, she called him.
他十八岁那年 母亲打给他
He blamed her for ruining the family.
他责怪母亲毁了家庭
He spewed all this hate at her. She was afraid.
他把所有的怨恨都怪到母亲头上 她很害怕
But she made me promise to keep trying, to reach out to him.
但她让我保证继续努力 跟他联络
I sent him cards for his birthday.
我给他寄生日卡片
They always came back undelivered.
总是因无法投递而寄回
There was nothing until two days ago
什么事都没有发生 直到两天前
when he showed up at my house.
他出现在我家门口
Our parents' divorce, it just broke him.
我们父母的离婚 打垮了他
What did you tell Tommy about your mother?
关于你母亲 你都告诉汤姆什么了
I told him the truth: she's dead from a brain tumor,
我告诉了他真♥相♥ 母亲死于脑瘤
two months ago.
两个月前
He didn't wanna believe me.
他不相信我
He thought you were protecting her. Yeah.
他觉得你在保护她 是的
I told him, "Look, she's buried at St. Veronica's
我告诉他 "她葬在罗彻斯特外的圣维罗尼卡
"Outside Rochester with my stepfather. You can go look."
和我继父在一起 你可以去看"
So he'll go to the cemetery
那么他会去公墓
and see you're telling the truth.
看看你说的是否属实
No, there's no headstone for her.
不 那儿没有她的墓碑
I haven't had a chance to get one.
我还没来得及立一个
I haven't even had a chance to empty out her house.
我还没来得及清理她的屋子
You have to understand Tommy's gonna come back at me.
你们得明白汤姆会回来找我的
Okay? I know it.
对吧 我知道
You have any way of contacting him?
你有联♥系♥他的方式吗
No, he called me once,
没有 他给我打过一次电♥话♥
but there was an unknown caller ID.
但是是匿名来电
We can find that number.
我们可以查一下号♥码
What are you gonna do when you find him?
你们找到他会怎么做
That's up to him.
那取决于他了
You gotta promise me you're not gonna hurt him.
你们得保证不伤害他
Okay?
好吗
Who he is, what he's done...
他本人 他做的那些事
he wasn't always like that.
他不是生来如此的
Hey, buddy, is there a Raquel Venutti
兄弟 拉克尔·瓦努提
buried here next to her husband?
葬在她丈夫旁边吗
I don't see a marker.
我没看到标记
Would have been buried about two months ago.
大概两个月前埋葬的
Check the church office. Come back when they're open.
问问教堂办事处 等开门的时候来
Well, how 'bout you come over here
要不你过来
and you tell me if there's a gravesite there.
告诉我那儿有没有墓穴
It's easy, man.
很容易的
I gotta work. Come back tomorrow.
我还有工作呢 明天再来吧
Come back tomorrow...
明天再来
Put that down!
把那个放下
Shut up.
闭嘴
What are you looking at?
你看什么
Stop!
住手
Hey, stop.
住手
Witnesses say Gilman got into an altercation with
目击证人说吉尔曼没找到
the custodian when he couldn't find his mother's grave,
他母亲的墓 就和看门人起了争执
stole a pickaxe and went kinetic
拿起镐头
on her husband's headstone.
砸了她丈夫的墓碑
Of course, the man he blames for stealing his mommy
不难理解 他怪这个人从自己身边
away from him.
夺走了他母亲
Just imagine what he would have done to his mother.
想想他会对他母亲做的事
Or might still wanna do.
或者说他仍想做的
He has no proof that she's dead.
他还没有她已死的证据
And I'm sure he wants to believe she's alive
他肯定宁愿相信她还活着
so he can punish her.
这样他就可以惩罚她
So let's give him his wish.
那我们就给他希望
I already told him that she's dead,
我已经告诉他母亲已死
and he doesn't even know where she lived.
他不知道她住在哪儿
You'll give him the address when you call him.
你打给他 告诉他住址
You'll say you lied about her being dead to protect her.
你就说为了保护她而向他撒谎了
I already told you. I don't have a contact for him.
我已经说过了 我没办法联♥系♥他
We got his number from the call he made to you.
我们找到了他打给你的号♥码
He's been turning his phone on and off
他时不时的开关机
so we're not able to track him.
我们没办法定位他
But as soon as he turns it back on...
但一旦他又开机了
Why would he believe me?
他为什么会相信我
Because he's already halfway there.
因为他已经行至半途了
He wants to believe it.
他想相信
Look, I understand why he was so upset with my mom.
我明白他为什么生我母亲的气
I just wish...
我只希望
I wish that he would have given her a chance while she was alive.
希望他在她活着的时候给她一个机会
She wasn't this awful person.
她不是那种无可救药的人
I wanna...
我想...
I wanna show you something.
我想给你们看样东西
Here, this is from last October.
这是去年十月
She just turned 72.
她刚过七十二岁
Thank you so much. It's such a beautiful cake.
谢谢你 这蛋糕真好看
All right, make a wish, Mom.
不客气 妈妈 许个愿吧
I wish...
我希望
I'm so sorry... so sorry.
我很遗憾 特别遗憾
It's all right.
没关系
That Grandpa and Tommy, my Tommy
你们祖父和汤姆 我的汤姆
can't be here.
不能在这儿
See?
看到没
She never really got over leaving Tommy behind.
她从没有忘记把汤姆遗弃的事儿
His phone's back on.
他手♥机♥开机了
Mr. Venutti, please.
瓦努提先生 拜托了
Hey, Tommy.
汤姆
You lied to me, Mikey. There's no grave.
你骗了我 麦克 那儿没有墓
I'm sorry, Tommy. I didn't mean to lie.
对不起 汤姆 我不是有意的
It's just that you were so mad at Mom.
只是你那么生妈妈的气
Yeah, wouldn't you be?
你不会吗
She left me behind. I was just a kid.
她抛弃了我 我只是个小孩子
Now, where is she, Mikey?
她现在在哪儿 迈克
Where is she, Mikey?
她在哪儿 迈克
4890 Hardt Road in East Eden.
东伊甸哈尔特路 4890号♥
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表