They offered you more money,
他们给的薪水更高
better hours, but you said no?
工时更好 你却拒绝了
Yeah, I'm happy where I'm at.
对 现在的工作挺好
You're nuts. I'm loyal.
你傻吗 这叫忠诚
See, now I know you're old.
行了 你就是古板
Come on. Look at this.
天哪 看看
Great place for a sobriety test.
查酒驾的好地方
Come on, you're right in front of our drop-off.
别这样 前面就是卸货地点了
Sure you wanna piss off cops?
你真要惹警♥察♥吗
Oh, damn it.
该死
I'm gonna need you guys to back up.
警方需要你们的协助
How long are you gonna be?
要多久
Fifteen minutes, maybe more.
十五分钟 也可能更久
We gotta check all the boxes on this idiot
把这人押到市里去之前
before we take him downtown.
要先检查他的行李
But hey, if you guys wanna unload from here, have at it.
不过你们也可以在这里卸货
Thanks.
谢谢
Let's go! Whoa, guy's got a gun.
动手 他们有枪
Hands, now.
手举起来
Out of the truck! Let me see those hands, man!
下车 手举起来 快点
Drop the bags!
把袋子扔了
Now, get out of the truck! Move!
下车 快点
Take it easy! Yo! I'm moving, all right?
别这样 我在走了 好吗
Easy.
放松
We got this. Get the money!
我们看着 去拿钱
Sit down. Sit down. Just sit down!
坐下 给我坐下
Let's go, let's go!
快走 快走
Come on, hurry up.
快点
We can take them. No, we can't. Just sit still.
我们能拿下他们 不能 待着别动
Shut up.
闭嘴
Leave him alone!
别碰他
Come here.
过来
That's it. That's it, that's it!
就这些了 没有了
Let's go!
走吧
Say one more word.
再说一句
Say one more word, I'll kill you.
再说一句 我就杀了你
Let's go. Come on, come on!
快走 快点
Let's go.
快走
Move!
快点
Two guys driving the armored truck are over there.
开运钞车的两个人在那边
They got tuned up pretty good, but they're okay.
被打得不轻 但没什么大碍
That's good to hear. Only thing we know so far,
那还好 目前只知道
our perps are dressed like undercover NYPD.
嫌疑人扮成便衣纽约警♥察♥
And they had two cars: Crown Vic and an Audi.
有两辆车 是福特皇冠维多利亚和奥迪
We're checking for surveillance now.
我们正在核查监控录像
Any other witnesses? No, not yet.
有其他目击者吗 还没找到
All right, I'm gonna take him.
好吧 我跟他聊
Hi, I'm Special Agent Maggie Bell.
你好 我是特别探员麦姬·贝尔
Yeah, like I told the cops... the real cops...
我跟警♥察♥...真的警♥察♥说过了
there was three of them.
他们有三个人
Two white, one black.
两个白人 一个黑人
Height? Weight?
身高 体重呢
One of the white dudes was tall and skinny.
有一个白人很高很瘦
The other one and the black guy were pretty average.
另一个和那个黑人都是中等身材
The guy who came up to the window, he had a badge?
敲车门的那个人有警徽吗
Yeah, he looked legit.
有 看着像那么回事
I could definitely ID one of them.
有一个人我肯定能指认
The dude who was pretending to be drunk.
那人假装醉了
Bastard stared right in my eyes.
那混♥蛋♥盯着我的眼睛
Said he was gonna kill me.
说要杀了我
This man have any distinguishing features
这人有什么明显的相貌特征
or characteristics?
或者个性吗
Besides being a psychopath?
是精神病不算吗
Yeah, besides that. Like, an accent, a tattoo, a scar?
不算 有没有口音 纹身 疤之类的
Do you remember anything? Did he use a name?
你记得什么吗 有人提到过名字吗
A nickname? No, no, nothing specific.
绰号♥ 没有 都没有
I just remember him getting in my face,
我只记得他打了我
Yelling and screaming, threatening to kill me.
大吼大叫 说要杀了我
We need to get him to the hospital, run some tests.
我们得带他去医院做些检查
Hold up.
等等
Before you go, I'm gonna need your shirt...
先别走 我要留下你的衬衣
And your face.
还有脸
I'm not gonna lie, people. I'm a little pumped up here.
说实话 我现在有点兴奋
Hunting violent bank robbers
追击抢劫银行的暴徒
is how the Bureau cut its teeth.
这可是联调局发家的生意
I'm talking Pretty Boy Floyd,
帅哥弗洛伊德
Baby Face Nelson, and of course the FBI's
娃娃脸尼尔森 当然还有联邦调查局
very first Public Enemy Number one, John Dillinger.
首位头号♥公敌 约翰·格林杰
Thanks for the history lesson.
历史讲得不错
Now, let's figure out who's involved.
来看涉案人员吧
Yes, ma'am.
遵命
How the perps knew that
嫌疑人是怎么知道
that truck would be at that place at that time
运钞车会在那个时间
with that much money in it.
载着那些钱到那里的
$2.6 million, to be exact.
准确说是二百六十万
It was a set route and set drop time,
运送路线和时间都是设定好的
so we're thinking they have somebody on the inside.
可能有内鬼
What about the drivers?
会是司机吗
It's possible, but it seems unlikely.
可能是 但不像
They were both pistol-whipped.
他们都被伤了
Yeah, 2.6 million takes the sting away pretty quick.
对二百六十万下手得很快
Kristen's got a team that's vetting everyone
克里斯汀的团队在调查
who works at the Five Burroughs Bank and Conserva.
五伯勒斯银行和运钞安保的员工
Hey, let's focus on the employees with access
重点查能接触到
to route information,
路线信息的人
and let's dig into those two drivers, as well.
那两个司机也查一查
What about surveillance footage?
监控录像呢
Ah, OA sent us this ten minutes ago.
OA十分钟前发过来了
Plates on both cars don't match the make or model.
两辆车的车牌都和车辆信息不符
Because they were stolen.
肯定是偷的
What about the cars themselves?
车本身呢
Uh, checking into that now.
正在查
Actually, you know what?
看看这个
Hold up.
等等
What is this?
这是什么
Let's blow this up.
放大一下
Looks like a parking decal.
像是停车牌
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
好 好 好
Get the name of the company and every employee
找到公♥司♥信息
that works there with the same make and model.
还有有同款车的员工
You wanna know where my car was last night?
你问我的车昨晚在哪
That's correct. Why?
没错 为什么
We believe that your car was used
我们认为你的车涉及
in an armored car robbery.
一件运钞车劫案
I obviously have nothing to do with that.
我和这事肯定没有关系
I design eco-friendly office buildings.
我设计环保型写♥字♥楼♥
I don't rob banks or trucks.
不会去抢银行
So you were home last night?
你昨晚在家吗
I was at the theater with my wife.
我和妻子在剧院
We saw "Dear Evan Hansen."
看的"致埃文·汉森"
Then we went out to a late dinner
然后去吃了晚饭
and then back to our house in Brooklyn Heights.
然后回家 在布鲁克林高地
Feel free to run my credit cards
你可以去查我的信♥用♥卡♥
or check my wife's Instagram.
或者是我妻子的社交软件
Anyone else have access to your car?
还有谁能开你的车吗
I'm the only guy in the city with a black Audi?
全城只有我有黑色奥迪吗
No, but you are the only one
不是 但是挡风玻璃上
with a Kiriyuchi Design decal on the windshield.
有麒麟玉奇设计公♥司♥停车牌的
Literally the only one.
就只有你一个
Is it possible somebody used it without your consent?
可能是谁未经你同意用了你的车吗
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表