in the prior victims' lab results.
并没有提到维库溴铵
It's nearly undetectable in the body after six hours,
六小时后在体内几乎检测不到
but once I found it in Chrissy I went back and tested
但我一查出克利茜体内有 就对其他
the other two for trace amounts.
两具尸体测定痕量
Both were positive.
两具都是阳性
Well, at least they were unconscious
至少她们在被残忍♥伤害时
for the worst part. Yeah.
没有知觉 是啊
Unfortunately, no. Vecuronium isn't a sedative.
不幸的是 并非如此 维库溴铵并无镇定作用
It's a paralytic.
而是麻痹作用
They were paralyzed
她们动弹不得
but fully conscious of what was going on.
但清楚知道发生了什么
Ready?
准备好了
I see the stories on TV about all the awful things
我在电视里看过 可能发生在年轻人身上的
that can happen to young people,
骇人听闻的事
and I'd thank the Lord
我就感谢上帝
that nothing like that ever happened to our family.
那些事都没有降临我们的家庭
And now it's happened to us.
现在发生了
I'm sorry. I know this is hard.
请节哀 接受这事不容易
We do need to ask some questions.
我们得问一些问题
Can you tell me about Chrissy's social life?
你们能讲讲克利茜的社交生活吗
Was she dating anyone? She didn't date.
她在和谁约会吗 她没有约会
Chrissy was 20 years old.
克利茜二十岁了
If you're implying that
如果你在暗示
my daughter brought this upon herself...
我女儿自己惹上这个麻烦
They're not, Louis.
他们没有 路易斯
Do you know why Chrissy went into the city
你们知道她消失那晚
the night she disappeared?
为什么进城吗
She was having dinner with a girlfriend
她要去和一位女性朋友
at some fancy restaurant in Soho.
在Soho的什么高档餐厅吃饭
Um, she wasn't in Soho last night.
她昨晚并没有在Soho
How do you know?
你怎么知道的
We retrieved her phone, and based on the radio signals,
我们找到了她的手♥机♥ 根据信♥号♥♥记录
it appears she was never south of 14th Street.
她没去过十四街以南地区
Are you saying she lied to us?
你是说她骗了我们吗
Yes, uh, I'm afraid I am.
是的 恐怕是这样
Was there anyone in Chrissy's life
克利茜生活中
who concerned you or her?
有人让你或者她担忧吗
A few months back, she... she ran into a boy
几个月前 她遇到一个男孩
she... she went to grade school with.
他们一起上过小学
They became friends,
他们成为了朋友
but, he, um, developed feelings for her.
不过他对她产生了感情
She tried to let him down gently,
她想委婉地拒绝他
but it went badly.
结果搞砸了
He made threats,
他威胁她
so she broke off their friendship.
最终他们的友情破裂了
When was that?
什么时候的事情
Last week.
上周
Do you have a name for this guy?
你知道那个男孩的名字吗
Tim Shaughnessy.
蒂姆·尚纳斯
She said he worked for the Parks Department.
她说过他在公园管理部门工作
Why would I hurt Chrissy?
我为什么要伤害克利茜
I wanted to date her.
我想和她约会
Cause she blew you off?
因为她把你甩了
Yeah, well, most girls blow me off.
好吧 多数女孩都会拒绝我
Then why were you threatening her?
那你为什么要威胁她
I wasn't threatening her. I was being persistent.
我没有威胁她 我只是用情专一
I liked her, you know?
我喜欢她 你明白吗
But she kept telling me that she wasn't allowed
但是她一直和我说家人不许
to date people that didn't go to her church.
她和不去她教会的人约会
And then I found out
后来我发现
that she was using some dating app,
她在用约会软件
hanging out with all these dudes from the city,
和同城的其他男孩约会
so I got upset.
所以我很失望
Look, I don't know what she's been telling you,
听着 我不知道她和你们说了什么
but whatever it is, I didn't do it.
不过不管是什么 我没干过
She was found dead this morning.
今天早晨 有人发现她死了
I... I can't believe it.
我... 我不相信
Do you know someone by the name of Lauren Eustace?
你认识一个叫劳伦·尤斯塔斯的人吗
No.
不认识
What about a Chloe Mark?
克罗伊·马克呢
Where were you last night?
昨天晚上你在哪
You think I killed her?
你认为是我杀了她吗
Are you insane?
你疯了吗
Um, I was shooting pool
我在二十四街的一个地方
at a place on 24th.
打台球
The Pearl.
珍珠酒店
I... I left at 3:00 a.M.
我早上三点离开
Then where'd you go?
之后去了哪里
Home.
回家
I... I share an apartment with three friends in Brooklyn.
我和三个朋友一起住在布鲁克林的一个公♥寓♥里
I... I'm sure the building has lots of video cameras.
那里肯定有很多摄像头
We'll be sure to check.
我们肯定会去查
You said that she was on some dating app.
你说她在用约会软件
What was the name of it?
什么软件
Hey, Jubal.
尤巴尔
Hey, uh, Pearl confirmed his alibi.
珍珠酒店确认了他的不在场证据
He was there till 3:00 a.M.
他在那儿待到凌晨三点
And we have video of him entering his apartment
我们查到他在凌晨三点二十七
at 3:27 a.M.
返回公♥寓♥的录像
Did you find the dating app? ApplePie?
找到那个约会软件了吗 苹果派吗
Uh, for wholesome, All-American next-door types?
给有益的 全美邻家类型
Yeah, I found it.
我找到了
It was, uh, hidden in her utilities icon.
放在她的实用程序里
I went back and I checked the other victims' cellphones,
我又去查看了其他受害者的手♥机♥
and they were both on ApplePie, too.
他们都在使用苹果派软件
That could be the connection we're looking for.
这可能是我们要找的联♥系♥
Yep.
是的
Can you dig into Chrissy's account?
你能进入克利茜的账号♥吗
See who she was communicating with?
看看她在和谁聊天
I can't get past her profile page.
我无法通过她的个人资料页面
This app uses closed source encryption.
这个软件采用闭源加密技术
Without the encryption key, it'll take time.
没有秘钥会很费时间
Well, then you'd better get to it.
好吧 你最好还是登录进去
What do we know about this ApplePie dating app?
我们对苹果派这个软件了解多少
Well, aside from the privacy and security features,
除了私密性和安全性外
the only thing unique about it is the personality survey.
它的独特之处在于人格调查
Really? Isn't that standard?
是吗 那不是符合标准的吗
Well, surveys are standard,
调查很标准
but accessibility to other users' answers isn't.
但能获取其他用户的答案就不合标准了
And you just know this off the top of your head?
你轻而易举就搞明白这些了吗
Don't judge me.
别评判我
"How would your family react
"如果你的家人发现你在用苹果派
if they found out you were using ApplePie"?
他们会作何反应"
Chrissy answered D, "They must never learn of this."
克利茜的答案是D "他们永远不会发现"
Pull up the other victims' surveys.
再看看其他受害者的调查
Okay.
好的
They all answered D.
她们的回答都是D
Makes sense.
有点意思
These families are all religious conservatives,
她们都来自宗教保守派家庭
so the killer knew the women wouldn't share information
所以凶手知道这些女孩不会共享信息
or talk about the date.
或者去谈论约会的事情
Okay, let's cross-reference "Unsolved homicides"...
好 交叉参考一下"未破的杀人案"...
"Strict religious families," "Internet dating"...
"严格的宗教家庭" "网上约会"...
"And ApplePie."
还有"苹果派"
We don't just have three victims.
我们的受害者不止三个
We have ten.
有十个
All ten victims were in their 20s, brunette.
所有受害者都是二十多岁 棕色皮肤
They came from religious families.
来自宗教家庭
They used the ApplePie dating app.
她们都在用苹果派约会软件
They met someone in Manhattan for a date,
在曼哈顿与某人约会
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表