Not these guys.
这些人不同
They've been pretty punctual so far.
目前为止 他们都很准时
A few years back, I was under at a mosque.
几年前 我在清♥真♥寺卧底
And one night, I was having dinner
有一晚 我和首要目标卡里姆
with our main target, Kareem
一起在皇后区的
at this Vietnamese restaurant in Queens.
一家越南餐馆用餐
And halfway through, he just starts crying.
吃到半途 他突然开始哭
Telling me his wife doesn't love him,
跟我说他的妻子不爱他
she's having an affair with his cousin,
和他的表弟偷♥情♥
and before you know it,
没等我反应过来
we are pouring our hearts out to each other.
我们就开始互诉衷肠了
But it was real.
但都是真实的
For that one night, me and Kareem were best friends.
那天晚上晚 我和卡里姆是最好的朋友
It didn't matter that I was a cop
我是警♥察♥他是罪犯
or that he was a criminal.
却并不影响
Yeah.
是的
This job can get really complicated.
这份工作会很复杂
Any word from Gina?
有金娜的消息吗
She sent a text 15 minutes ago.
十五分钟前 她发过一条信息
Said she's running late, but she's on her way here.
说她会晚 但已经在来的路上了
And she lied. What do you mean?
她撒谎了 什么意思
They're on their way to Jersey.
他们在去新泽西州的路上了
What?
什么
I activated the GPS tracker in her cell phone
我几天前激活了她手♥机♥上的
a couple days ago.
全球定位系统
Hey, Jubal, the drug deal's off
尤巴尔 毒品交易取消了
and Agent Gina Pratt is on the run.
金娜探员跑路了
All right. I'm heading back in.
好吧 我这就回去
All units, establish a blockade
所有单位 在46号♥公路和
at the intersection of Route 46 and Huyler.
哈伊勒街的十字路口设障
Suspect's vehicle is heading west in that direction.
嫌犯车辆正沿该方向向西行驶
That's Gina's car!
那是金娜的车
We have eyes on the suspect's vehicle.
我们看到嫌犯的车辆了
Heading eastbound from Route 46.
正从46号♥公路向东行进
No cars to cover.
没有掩护车辆
Be advised, blockade is in place
小心点 路障正在铺设中
with additional units standing by.
其他单位正在待命
...is on scene. Suspect is inbound...
...出现 嫌犯到达...
Let's go!
行动
Gina, get out of the car.
金娜 下车
Show us your hands. Get 'em up!
手举起来
Gina, step out of the car.
金娜 从车里出来
Show me your hands.
举起双手
Or what?
不然怎样
"Or what"?
"不然怎样"
Look around.
看看四周
This isn't gonna work out well for you.
这样你不会有好下场的
Gina, please.
金娜 拜托
Put your hands up.
举起手来
I was just taking a drive. I needed to clear my head.
我只是开车兜风 我需要清醒一下
No, don't do that. Don't do what?
不要这样 怎样
Lie to me again.
再骗我
What have you done?
你都干了什么
I can't betray him.
我无法背叛他
Betray him?
背叛他
What about the Bureau?
那局里呢
What about me?
我呢
He's a good person, Maggie.
他是个好人 麦姬
Like, he sells drugs. I get it.
我知道他贩毒
But he's a really good person.
但他真的是个好人
And we understand each other. We respect each other.
我们能互相理解 互相尊重
We've gotten really close,
我们很亲密
and he sees something in me that no person...
我身上 别人都看不到的地方
Has ever seen!
他看到了
Gina.
金娜
I understand how muddled and confusing it gets
我理解当卧底时的
when you're under, but this relationship with him
迷茫困惑 但是你和他的关系
is not real.
不是真的
Okay? He's not connecting to you.
好吗 他不是和你有共鸣
He's connecting to the person who you're pretending to be.
是和你假扮的角色共鸣
Come on. You gotta come clean now
拜托 你现在要清醒些
while I can still help you.
趁我还能帮你
Please, tell me where they are.
拜托 告诉我他们在哪儿
Where are you meeting?
你们在哪见面
You gotta tell me now. I give you my word,
你得现在告诉我 我向你保证
if you tell me now,
如果你现在告诉我
I will do everything I can to protect you.
我会尽全力保护你
Come on.
快点
You're running out of time, Gina.
你没时间了 金娜
We're meeting at the
我们要在
Essex County Airport...
艾塞克斯县机场汇合
and then we're going to Mexico.
我们要去墨西哥
Jubal, suspects are headed to Essex County Airport.
尤巴尔 嫌犯正前往艾塞克斯县机场
We've got four vehicles in pursuit heading north.
派了四辆车向北追踪
Looks like our suspects are approximately
嫌犯差不多离机场
two miles from the airport.
有两英里远
From your location, OA, your best play
OA 就你当前位置来说
is to head west, then south on Route 613.
你最好向西 到613号♥公路向南
Cut 'em off before they hit the entrance.
在他们到入口前截住他们
Man, yo, cops!
兄弟 有警♥察♥
Let's go!
赶紧走
Keep with 'em!
跟住他们
This way! Come on! On the move!
这边 快点 追上去
On the move now!
快点
Hey, yo! Go, go!
上 上
Get down on your knees!
跪下
Now!
快点
How'd it go with Mike Chapman?
麦克·查普曼情况如何
Well, he's obviously glad we arrested the killer,
他很高兴我们抓到了凶手
but he's struggling to make sense
但还是想不通
of how his daughter fell in love with a drug dealer.
女儿是怎么和毒贩好上的
Yeah, or how a drug dealer falls in love
或是一个毒贩是怎么和
with a judge's daughter.
法官的女儿好上的
If there's a silver lining, I suppose
若说还有什么聊以慰藉的话
it's how it all went down.
是显露出的事实
Judge Chapman finding out about the relationship, the drugs,
查普曼法官察发现这段关系
telling Rossi to stay away from her daughter.
告诉罗西离她女儿远点
Mike told me that...
麦克告诉我
knowing this his wife died protecting their daughter
知道妻子是为了保护女儿而死
gives him something to hold onto.
让他能坚持下去
At least that's something.
至少有所希望
Yeah.
是的
Have you spoken with the U.S. Attorney's Office
你和检察官办公室的人说过了吗
about Gina? Yes.
关于金娜的事 说过了
And you told them everything?
把一切都跟他们说了吗
About how she's been under 14 months
她如何卧底了十四个月
and is suffering from Stockholm?
正遭受着斯德哥尔摩症的痛苦
I told them everything, Maggie.
我把一切都说了 麦姬
Good. Thank you.
好 谢谢
Have they made a decision?
他们有决定了吗
As expected,
正如所料
Rossi caved, gave us everything.
罗西全都招了
Told us that Costa killed Sam and her mother
告诉我们科斯塔为了保护毒品生意
to protect the cocaine operation.
杀了萨慕和她妈妈
Even told us where we could find the weapon.
还告诉了我们凶器在哪
Okay, great, so...
很好 那么...
can I leave now?
我现在可以走了吗
It's not gonna be that simple.
没那么简单
The U.S. Attorney's Office
检察官办公室
is gonna file charges against you.
要对你起诉立案
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表