with him in the park, and you shot him.
追上了他 继而开枪杀人
What? No. No, it wasn't me.
什么 不 不 不是我♥干♥的
I swear to you I did not kill him.
我发誓我没杀他
He was a great reporter.
他是个优秀的记者
Happily married.
婚姻幸福
He had his whole life ahead of him,
大好人生近在眼前
and then just like that...
然后就这样...
snatched away.
被人夺走了
What has she told you about Jason?
有关杰森 她跟你说过什么吗
That he was a reporter who died in a car crash.
是个记者 死于车祸
That's why this case strikes such a chord in her.
所以这个案子引起了她的共鸣
Why she identifies so strongly with the victim.
让她对受害者如此同情
It won't affect her objectivity as an investigator.
这不会影响她作为调查员的客观性
Well, I trust you'll keep me in the loop,
好吧 我相信你会在情况有变时
if you see that changing.
及时通知我
This puts you in the area when Rob McCann died,
这个证明了罗伯·麦坎死的时候你在附近
so explain that.
解释一下吧
Okay.
可以
I saw McCann catch a cab, and I followed him,
我看见麦坎上了出租车 我就跟着他
but I ran a red light trying to keep up.
我为了跟上他闯了一个红灯
That's how I got the ticket.
所以有了这张罚单
After that, I drove around looking for him.
之后 我开车绕了一圈想找他
I was about to give up when I saw him walk into the park.
我几乎要放弃了 结果看见他走进了公园
And you walked in right after him. No.
你紧接着跟着走过去了 没有
I drove around to Central Park West
我开车绕到中♥央♥公园西侧
and waited for him to come out the other side.
等他从另一边出来
I just wanted to talk to him, all right?
我只是想和他谈谈 好吗
But he never showed.
但他没出现
Okay. Then give me a witness that saw you sitting
好 那给我一个在中♥央♥公园西侧看到你
in your car, in Central Park West.
坐在车里的目击证人
I can't. There was no witness.
我做不到 没有目击证人
First degree murder. Lying in wait.
一级谋杀罪等着你
Do you have any idea what's about to happen to you?
你知道等着你的是什么吗
Wait. Wait.
等等 等等
There was somebody. Who?
有个人 谁
A jogger. He came out of the park,
一个慢跑的人 他从公园出来了
off the path that I figured McCann was on.
就从我等麦坎的那个小道出来的
When was that? A little after 10:30 maybe.
什么时候 刚过十点半吧
What did he look like? Like a jogger.
他什么样子 就是慢跑的人啊
I don't know. He was wearing a hoodie.
我不知道 他穿着一个帽衫
What color?
什么颜色
Dark blue.
深蓝色
There's your jogger.
你们找的慢跑者
No CCTV footage, but I did manage
没有监控视频 但是我成功
to find a restaurant with security cameras
找到了一个
pointed towards the right stretch of Central Park West.
正对着中♥央♥公园西侧的餐厅监控
The blue fiber came back as a cotton-poly blend
分♥析♥后我们确定蓝色纤维是棉聚混纺
which is consistent with the sweatshirt he's wearing,
和他穿的衣服相符
and there's Santos, from 10:25 to 10:42.
这是桑托斯 十点二十五到十点四十二之间
He never left his car.
他没离开车
Which alibis him out.
也就排除了他的嫌疑
I'm starting to wonder.
我开始奇怪了
I mean you would expect a murder like this
这种类型的谋杀案
to be more rage-filled.
一般会充满愤怒的成分
You know, with signs of a beating
比如殴打的痕迹
or gunshot wounds to the face.
或者脸部中枪之类的
We have none of that.
这个案子却没有
Maybe the killer saw Santos' post
可能凶手看到了桑托斯的文章
and left that message to throw us off?
然后留下这个信息来混淆我们吗
I was thinking the same thing.
我也这么觉得
In fact, aspects of this remind me of a case
其实 这个案子很多地方让我想起了
I was consulting on last year.
我去年提供顾问的一个案子
What case?
什么案子
The death of a Michigan state senator, in Lansing.
密歇根州议员在兰辛被杀
I read that. A mugging gone wrong?
我看到过新闻 抢劫升级为谋杀的案子吧
Well, those were the official findings,
那是官方的版本
but this guy had some really shady dealings,
但是那个议员有很多见不得人的交易
and I always thought that the murder was more planned.
我当时觉得那个谋杀像是预谋的
Do you think we're dealing with the same killer?
你觉得我们在找同一个凶手吗
I don't know, but the senator died
我不知道 但是议员是因为
from a single shot to the heart,
心脏中枪 一枪毙命的
and a jogger was caught on video fleeing the scene.
然后有一个慢跑者被录下逃离现场
Here's the jogger from the Michigan case.
这是密歇根案子的慢跑者
I mean it could be the same guy.
我觉得有可能是同一个人
Yeah, but he's wearing a hoodie too.
嗯 但是他也穿了帽衫
You can't tell.
看不太出
Unless we compare the gaits.
但我们可以对比步态
We have a software that can analyze
我们有一个能够分♥析♥
the biomechanics of how he moves.
人行动规律的软件
Your gait can be as unique as your fingerprint.
你的步态和你的指纹一样独特
91% match.
百分之九十一匹配
The Michigan jogger and the Central Park West jogger...
密歇根慢跑者和中♥央♥公园的慢跑者...
they're the same person.
是同一个人
Looks to me like Rob McCann's murder was a professional hit.
看来罗伯·麦坎的谋杀案是职业暗♥杀♥
People, please turn your hymnals
大家注意一下
to section 1958 of the federal code
联邦管理准则的1958节
with the snappy title "Murder for Hire."
写着"雇佣谋杀"
We now believe McCann's killer is a pro
我们现在相信麦坎的凶手是个专业的
who also took out a state senator in Lansing last year.
去年还在兰辛干掉了州议员
Quantico's video analysis indicates that the suspect
匡蒂科的录像分♥析♥推断嫌疑人
is a white male, 30 to 40's, 6" Tall.
是一个白人男子 三十到四十岁 一米八
Let's call Lansing area hotels.
给兰辛区域的酒店打电♥话♥
Get the names of the guests that checked out
要到在议员谋杀案后
right after the senator's murder.
立刻退房♥的客人名单
Our guy may be on that list.
我们找的人可能在那个名单上
I was doing my residency at St. Luke's
我在圣卢克医院当住院医师时
when Rob was embedded with the Marines in Fallujah.
罗伯在费鲁杰和海军驻扎
That's when I was terrified I'd lose him.
我那时担心会失去他
Not now. Not here.
但不是现在 不是在这里
I don't know what I'm gonna do.
我不知道我要怎么办
We're very sorry for your loss.
请节哀顺变
So someone hired this man to...
所以是有人雇了人...
Why? Over something Rob wrote?
为什么 因为罗伯写的报道吗
We're not sure yet.
我们还不确定
Did he have any issues with drugs? Gambling?
他有毒品问题吗 赌博吗
No. Nothing like that.
不 没有这种事
Has he been worried lately or concerned?
有为什么事担心焦虑吗
If anything, he was excited
如果有的什么话
about a new story he was working on.
其实他因为一个新故事很兴奋
What story?
什么故事
He wasn't ready to talk about it yet.
他还没做好报道的准备
He said it was the sort of thing that could win a Pulitzer.
他说那种新闻足够赢普利奖了
Most reporters keep notebooks.
大部分记者都有笔记本
Did your husband have one?
你丈夫有吗
Yes. Is it here?
有 在这里吗
He carried it with him. It wasn't found on his body.
他拿着呢 没在他的尸体上找到
Are you sure?
你确定吗
Rob never went anywhere without his notebook.
罗伯去哪儿都带着自己的本子
That's significant, isn't it?
这很重要 是不是
It might be.
有可能
Do you have any idea why he was in the park last night?
你知道他昨晚为什么会在公园吗
I don't know exactly.
我不确定
When we talked on the phone, he did say
我们打电♥话♥的时候
he was planning to meet with a source.
他说准备和一个联♥系♥人见面
A source on this news story?
新故事的联♥系♥人吗
Yes, I think so.
我觉得是的
I talked to Rob's editor and his colleagues.
我和罗伯的编辑还有同事谈过了
He didn't tell them about the story either.
他也没把新故事的事情告诉他们
Well, whatever it is, I think it's the key to this.
不管是什么 我觉得是关键
What does his browser history show?
他的浏览记录有什么吗
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表