Does Patterson say how he knew about this?
帕特森有说他是如何知道的吗
Here it is. A major shareholder hired him, secretly,
这里 有个大股东私下雇佣了他
to run data to see if patients had been affected.
让他检查数据 看病患是否受到影响
Were they?
有影响吗
He found a 29% rise in mortality.
死亡率提升了百分之二十九
And the company kept it quiet.
公♥司♥密而不发
Yep.
没错
He wanted to go public,
他想公布出来
to make sure no one else took the tainted drugs,
确保不会再有人服用受到污染的药物
but the shareholder refused and threatened him,
但是股东不同意 甚至威胁他
so he reached out to Rob.
所以他找上了罗伯
Rob was gonna expose this, wasn't he?
罗伯想要公布 是吧
This was his story.
这就是他的重大报道
In his way, he was gonna change the world.
他想改变这世界 用他的方式
Does it mention anything about who the shareholder was?
里面有提到那个股东是谁吗
It's just initials again. S.E.
又是字首而已 S.E.
Which is really R.D.
所以其实是R.D.
We know who that is. Patterson's friend.
我们知道是谁 帕特森的朋友
Russell Donovan of Donovan Partners.
拉塞尔·多诺万拥有的多诺万公♥司♥
The VC firm that invested big in Morrowick Medical.
一家大力投资摩洛威克药业的创投♥公♥♥司♥
We hit his home and office, but he's in the wind.
我们去过他家以及公♥司♥ 但是已经跑了
Now, a little context here.
目前掌握的资讯
Not only did Donovan hire Cutler,
多诺万不止雇佣了卡特勒
but he also gave meds to cancer patients
同时也提供药物给癌症病患
without bothering to mention they were contaminated.
但却没提到药物收到了污染
Let's lean on his family, his colleagues.
重点放在他家人 同事上
Let's issue another round of BOLOs.
重新发一份全境通缉令
Let's find this dirt bag.
我们得快点找到这混帐
Tell me you have a 20 on Donovan.
跟我说我们找到他的下落了
I might, I just found a satellite office in Brooklyn
有可能 我刚查到多诺万把他的直升机
where Donovan parks his chopper.
停在布鲁克林的分区办公室
Pilot just filed a flight plan for Montreal.
驾驶员刚申请了一份飞往蒙特利尔的飞行计划
He's making a run for the border.
他要逃往边境了
Russell Donovan, we need a few words.
拉塞尔·多诺万 我们得谈谈
I've done nothing wrong. Really?
我没有犯法 是吗
What about the tainted pills in the cancer trials?
那在药物实验使用了污染药物算什么呢
There's no proof of that.
你没有证据
We have Rob McCann's notebook.
我们有罗伯·麦坎的笔记本
That has the whole story.
整起事件都记下来了
And we have two payments of 100 grand to Frank Cutler
汇给弗兰克·卡特勒的一百万
that we tracked back to you.
汇款人是你
You can direct any further questions to my attorney.
你们还有其他问题的话 找我律师去
Russell Donovan, you're under arrest.
拉塞尔·多诺万 你被逮捕了
Good work out there today.
今天干的不错
I'm sorry. I know you said to call in SWAT,
抱歉 我知道我答应会通知特警组
but I was worried that we would have lost Cutler.
但是我担心卡特勒可能会溜走
Well, we might lose him anyway.
我们还是可能会失去他
He's out of surgery, but it's touch-and-go.
他的手术结束了 不过情况不乐观
You faced down a monster today, Maggie.
你今天跟你的心魔面对面了 麦姬
A case a little too close to home.
太敏感的案件了
How are you?
你还好吗
I'm fine.
我还好
I used to think that things would never catch up to me.
我也曾以为我能不受到影响
I don't want to see you make the same mistake.
我不想你犯下跟我一样的错
This woman helped me through things.
这位女士帮我度过了难关
She can help you too.
她也能帮到你
Thanks.
谢谢
Um, listen, so I've been looking into Cutler.
听着 我调查了卡特勒
That's definitely him in your video.
影片里面的人 的确是他
He was in New York.
他当时在纽约
Maybe it's what you said. He was just walking by.
可能就像你说的 刚好路过而已
Yeah. That's what I thought too.
我当时也是这么认为的
But then I looked into his financials
不过我查了他的财务状况
and a wire transfer for 100 grand hit his account
他收到了十万元的汇款
the day Jason died.
就在杰森过世当天
You were right. Maggie, he was involved.
麦姬 你是对的 这事和他有关
I'm sorry. You can't be in here.
抱歉 但是你不能进来
This man is critically ill.
他的情况很严重
I need the room. Get out.
我需要跟他私下谈 出去
Cutler, wake up.
卡特勒 醒醒
You remember me?
记得我吗
Not just from the bank though, right?
不只是因为银行 对吧
Last year. I was sitting at a café on Amsterdam.
去年 阿姆斯特丹 一家咖啡厅外
I was with my husband.
我当时跟我丈夫一起
Jason. I was sitting there with Jason.
杰森 我当时跟杰森坐在一起
That's you. Isn't it?
这是你 对吧
You killed my husband.
你杀了我丈夫
Why did you do it?
为什么
Look at me.
看着我
Why did you kill my husband?
你为何杀了我丈夫
Do you even understand what you took from me?
你明白你从我这夺走了什么吗
The life that we were going to have?
我们可能会有的未来
Who hired you?
谁雇的你
Do one decent thing right now, and tell me who hired you.
现在做件好事吧 告诉我是谁雇的你
Please. Please tell me.
求你 告诉我
Tell me.
告诉我
Cutler.
卡特勒
I'm sorry. You need to leave. What's happening?
抱歉 你得离开 怎么回事
His BP's cratering. Vessel may have opened up.
血压急速下降 伤口可能裂开了
Let's run a CT angio, and prep the OR.
快做血管造影 准备手术室
Where are you going? Back into surgery.
你要推他去哪里 做手术
If we're lucky, we can save his life.
运气好的话 还能救得回来
Where's the OR doctor on call?
值班主治医师是谁
Dr. Denton! I'm right here.
丹顿医生 我在这里
I keep thinking about how Jason wanted to have kids.
我不停地想 杰森多想有个小孩
I was the one that wanted to wait.
是我想再等等的
I was worried about my career or whatever.
担心影响我的工作什么的
I just wish I'd have taken that leap, you know?
多希望当时我同意了
Then maybe part of him would still be with me.
这样 或许他还能留下什么陪着我
Or if I was at home pregnant,
或是 如果我当时怀孕在家
he wouldn't have been on the road that night.
也许他当晚就不会出去
What happened to him is not on you.
他的事 责任不在你
How did I not see that it wasn't an accident?
我怎么会没看出来 那不是场意外
How could you? No one else did.
你怎么能看得出来呢 没人看出来了
I'm an FBI agent. I should have seen the signs.
我是个联调探员 我应该注意到那些迹象的
Not if there weren't any.
你无法去注意到没留下的迹象
OA, I think I've been too afraid to look.
OA 我想我其实是根本不敢去仔细看
To really face that he's gone.
去正视他已不在的这事实
Did you know that I still have all of his clothes in his closet?
你知道吗 他所有的衣服都还在衣柜里
I just don't open the door.
我一直没打开来
Wherever this goes...
无论结局如何
I'm with you.
我都会陪着你
Agent Bell?
贝尔探员
I'm sorry, but Mr. Cutler didn't make it.
很抱歉 但是卡特勒先生没挺过去
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表