Kristen is speaking there.
克里斯汀会在那发言
Okay, we'll deal with Lawrence.
好 我们去对付劳伦斯
Come on, we got to play this guy.
走 我们得抓住这家伙
Jubal, I can't really talk right now.
尤巴尔 我现在不方便说话
The bomb is there! Clear the hall!
炸♥弹♥在那里 让大家撤离大厅
I can try, but I...
我可以试试 但我...
No, it's that or find the bomb, Kristen.
不 快疏散 或者找到炸♥弹♥ 克里斯汀
Okay.
好吧
Excuse me, sir?
打扰一下
If we could just circle back for a second
只要我们想一想
to whats happening right now:
发生的各种事情
prayer vigils, demonstrations,
守夜祈祷 游♥行♥示♥威♥
are these effective measures towards solutions?
这些措施能解决问题吗
You know, we can only hope to help these people
我们能帮助这些人的唯一方法
if we're willing to be honest about root causes.
就是坦诚事情的根源
That's just code for racist victim-blaming.
这真是种族性的指责受害者的言论
Systemic, institutionalized racism is the real...
有系统有组织的种族歧视才是真正的...
Sorry, I have to cut you off right here.
抱歉 我得打断你一下
We're gonna go now live to that summit in the Bronx
我们得马上转播布朗克斯的会议情况
where they are evacuating that building.
他们正在疏散大楼
Okay, all right, excuse me, excuse me, maam.
让一下 让一下 女士
Bomb! Bomb!
有炸♥弹♥ 有炸♥弹♥
Okay.
好
What exactly are you accusing me of?
你到底想指控我什么
Conspiracy to commit murder.
预谋谋杀
Conspiracy to commit a hate crime.
预谋进行仇恨犯罪
Conspiracy, which means you have no proof
预谋 就是说你没有证据
that I actually did anything.
证明我确实做了
Or we do, and it turns out
或许我们有 而其实
you're the one that can't handle uncomfortable truths.
你才是不能接受残酷真♥相♥的
I think I'd like to call my lawyer.
我需要打给我的律师
You should.
你是应该打
My phone is in that bag.
我的手♥机♥在包里
Can I reach in and get it without you shooting me?
我拿一下 别开枪
I'll take that as a yes.
这是默许了吧
Oh, I do have to get the number.
我没存他的电♥话♥
Hello?
喂
Hello?
喂
You know, the most pathetic part about this
最可悲的不是
wasn't you thinking you outsmarted us.
你自以为比我们聪明
It was the joy in your face
而是想象人们会死去时
imagining all those people dying.
你脸上的愉悦
Do you know what you made possible
你知道自己可以为国家
that is good for our country?
做什么贡献吗
This.
就是这个
Hey, so you guys got Lawrence processed?
已经处理好劳伦斯了
Fingerprinted, photographed, and into a prison jumpsuit.
录了指纹 照了相 还穿了囚服
What'd he have to say for himself?
他有为自己辩护吗
For the first time, nothing.
这是头一回 没有
Tough 48 hours but the right result.
这四十八小时累得很 不过结果不错
Kidnapping in Battery Park.
炮台公园绑♥架♥案
Good work.
干得好
When I said I was willing to help, I...
我说过我愿意帮你...
I told you I'd let you know.
我说过需要的话会跟你说的
And I did.
我也确实说了
All you need is a ride?
你只需要有个司机送你
For now.
暂时是的
Okay.
好吧
Would you like to sign in
您愿意签下名字
and leave a note for the family?
给他的家人留言吗
No, thank you.
不了 谢谢
Heavenly Father, we thank you for this day
敬爱天父 我们为今日献上感恩
as we come to say farewell to this young boy.
今天我们聚在一起 同这个男孩告别
We pray, oh God, that you comfort this family.
我们祈求 神啊 请你安抚他的亲人
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表