and the MS-13 members were bringing in
MS-13的成员发誓
swear they're not moving on the black drug gangs
他们没有碰贩毒这块
and Bernardo Funes is still a ghost.
而贝尔纳多·弗内斯还是不知所踪
Fortunately, 200 of New Yorks finest and our tech gurus
局里及纽约最优秀的二百位技术专家
got together to give us a hand, so here we go.
来协作我们办案 大家看视频
Bernardo gives Wilmer the bag,
贝尔纳多把包给了威尔默
moves north from the rec center.
从娱乐中心向北走
He's walking, so he's probably not going very far.
他是走路前行 所以应该不会走太远
He's moving like hes got somewhere to be,
看起来目的地明确
fast, no stops,
走得很快 没有停顿
until we lose our visual on 145th Street.
我们在145号♥大街失去了他的行踪
145th is not far from where Bernardo lives.
145号♥街离贝尔纳多住的地方不远
But once he realized his bomb was found,
但是一旦他发现自己的炸♥弹♥暴露
did he go to ground in his own neighborhood
他是会回到自己住的街区
or get the hell out of the city?
还是赶紧逃出这座城市
While you're keeping public transit shut down,
不过封锁公共交通
well at least have slowed him getting out.
至少让他不方便出逃
Tell the mayor.
通知市长
He keeps calling every hour to see when it'll open back up.
他每个小时都要打电♥话♥问交通何时能恢复正常
We can call some counterterror guys in
如果你觉得人手还有多余
for extra help if you think you can spare them.
我们可以拉一些反恐组成员帮忙
Or we go nuclear.
或者我们把一切公开
Put out his name, photo, get the public involved.
把他的名字 照片公之于众 让大众一起找他
He starts feeling like everyone he sees is a threat,
他会觉得所有人都是威胁
that's when bad things happen.
不幸可能因此发生
I know.
我知道
It's a risk.
这就是冒险
We have his info queued up.
我们把他的信息都整理出来了
The networks are all waiting.
全网都在等着
Make this prick famous.
把这家伙公之于众吧
All right, you have whatever resource you need.
好吧 资源任你们取用
Do not let Bernardo slip.
别让这家伙跑了
All right, here we go.
好了 搞定
Tips are coming in.
有消息进来了
Green's likely sightings.
标绿处是他可能的行踪
Looks like he's still in the Bronx.
他似乎还在布朗克斯
Close to home if it's him.
如果是他的话 那他离家很近
He didn't have time to get out.
他没时间逃出去
This is unit four heading north on 140th.
四号♥小组到达140大街 向北方向
I never saw Emmett Grant,
我从没见过埃米特·格兰特
but I can't get him out of my head.
但是他在我脑海中挥之不去
A lot of people made it out of that building because of you.
是你让很多人得以从那所大楼中逃生
That matters.
这很重要
OA, that kid is dressed like Wilmer.
OA 那孩子穿得很像威尔默
MS stamps these kids out of a mold.
MS这些家伙都一个模子出来的
Echo three, stay with the bike for a minute.
三号♥巡逻车 跟紧这辆自行车
Copy.
收到
He's got to be going to see Bernardo.
他是要去见贝尔纳多
There's an abandoned building on the corner.
角落处有一座废弃大楼
That's got to be it.
一定在那
Crap, the kid bailed.
该死 这孩子发现了
Wait.
等等
OA.
OA
Hey, you think that kid felt our surveillance?
你认为这家伙发现我们的监视了
Yep.
对
Think he's headed for Bernardo in here?
你认为他要在这和贝尔纳多碰面
Yep.
对
You realize if we go
你知道如果我们进去
through this door and Bernardo's not in there,
而贝尔纳多不在里面
we're gonna be explaining ourselves
我们要跟司法部门的每个律师
to every lawyer in the justice department?
解释我们的行为吧
Yep.
对
Try not to kill anyone.
别伤到性命
Stop, now!
别动
Drop what you're holding, get on your knees.
把手里东西放下 跪下
We need him alive.
要留他活口
That's his choice.
看他怎么选了
Bernardo, you mess that up,
贝尔纳多 你一刀下去
you're never gonna walk or talk again.
就再也不能生龙活虎了
Is that what you really want?
你真想如此吗
I guarantee, you take one step forward
你只要敢走一步
and I'll put you down...
我立刻开枪
Good God.
天啊
I shot him in the vest.
我打在他的背心上
He's still alive.
他还活着呢
Looks like we got the two-for-one over here,
看来是一石二鸟了
the bad guy and the bomb lab.
人♥弹♥俱获
We found traces of blood
我们在脏弹室的
on the wire clippers in the bomb lab.
断线钳上发现了血迹
Turns out the blood isn't yours.
不是你的血迹
So just like Wilmer was working for you,
威尔默是给你干活的
you're working with someone else,
而你也是和别人一起干活
and that's your lifeline.
这就是你的一线生机了
Who made those bombs, Bernardo?
是谁做的炸♥弹♥ 贝尔纳多
We're gonna have a hard time convincing our U.S. Attorney
你拖得越久
to show you any consideration the longer you drag this out.
我们就越难让律师优待你
You can't help me.
你帮不了我
There's no prison, no special unit they won't get to me.
没有哪个监狱没有他们的人
I'm gonna die in prison no matter what.
反正我也会死在监狱里
I tell you anything,
我告诉你
I'm dead the day I arrive, like Wilmer.
一到监狱就会死 和威尔默一样
I don't talk, you put me away.
我不说 你就不管我了
I could live inside another 40 years.
我还能在里面活四十年
That's still better than where I came from.
这也好过我出身的地方了
Yeah, so now we're left with the blood from the bomb lab.
现在就只有脏弹室找到的血液样本了
And we ran it.
我们查过了
Didn't match any DNA that we have on file.
和数据库里的都不匹配
So best evidence we got and we can't use it?
最有力的证据却不能用
No, I didn't say that.
我没这么说
You ever heard of genomic phenotyping?
听说过基因表现型吗
The Bureaus doing amazing work on it.
联调局做得很厉害
It's bioinformatic software that pulls genetic information
生物信息学软件从血液样本提取信息
from blood samples to generate a physical profile.
生成一份侧写
And gives us what, a description of someone?
具体是什么 一个人的描述吗
If you're lucky, you get a sketch.
运气好的话 会有成像图
I just got the report back from the explosives lab.
我刚从爆破实验室得到报告
The phone our bomb-maker
制♥作♥炸♥弹♥的人
used as a trigger was a Handsma 2600,
用作触发器的手♥机♥是手艺人2600
the same kind of phones you guys found
跟你们在贝尔纳多藏身处找到的手♥机♥
in Bernardos hideout.
是一样的
Its old, cheap technology
老式便宜的设备
sold mostly in Asia 10 to 15 years ago.
十五年前在亚洲地区大量贩售
Why would the bomb-maker want to use that?
制弹者为什么会特别选择这款手♥机♥
Because batteries back then
因为当时使用的电池
didn't have good temperature sensors or fail-safes,
没有温度感应或是防护设计
so they ignited more easily.
很容易烧起来
You got deep on this. By the time I'm done,
你研究的的真透彻 等我研究完
I'll be able to build one of these things,
我都能自己制♥作♥一个了
which I knew wed seen once before.
我肯定我们之前有看过同样的装置
You remember that bombing attempt
还记得去年在河谷区犹太会堂的
at the synagogue in Riverdale last year?
爆♥炸♥企图事件吗
Yeah, the device didn't go off because the TATP was bad.
当时没爆♥炸♥是因为三过氧化三丙酮有问题
Different explosives, same detonator.
不同的爆♥炸♥物 但是使用同样的雷♥管♥
Before you guys started here,
在你们开始调查这起案子前
we got close to tying that attack to Robert Lawrence.
我们认定罗伯特·劳伦斯与那件案子有关
Robert Lawrence, why does that name sound familiar?
罗伯特·劳伦斯 这个名字好耳熟
Because you've seen him on TV.
因为他常上电视
He's the guy they always put on
当另类右♥派♥想表现的理直气壮时候
when they want the alt-right to seem legit.
就会找他上电视发言
Yeah, but if you listen closely to his dog whistles,
不过如果你注意他的潜台词
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表