That's my cab, but that's not me, okay?
那是我的出租 但不是我开的 好吗
What do you mean?
你什么意思
No, that... that's the guy I rent to sometimes.
我... 我时不时把车租给这个人
Uh, does this guy have a name?
他叫什么名字
Trevor Jabari.
特雷弗·贾巴里
Trevor Jabari?
特雷弗·贾巴里
That's the man who's getting into your cab?
是他开着你的出租车吗
Yes. I rent to him five times a month.
对 我每月租给他五次
See, he writes me a check.
他给我开了支票
I... I... I can... I can show you.
我... 我... 我可以拿给你看
Okay, good.
好 很好
I believe you.
我相信你
Trevor Jabari, known member of the White Horses
特雷弗·贾巴里 白马帮已知成员
and part-time New York cab driver,
在纽约兼♥职♥做出租车司机
is now our prime suspect.
他现在是我们的头号♥嫌犯
We believe he was the man driving the van
我们认为前天晚上的命案中
the night of the two murders
开着货车的就是他
and the man exiting the hospital shortly after Okoro's death.
也在奥克罗死亡不久后离开医院
That's three kills, people.
这是三条命了 大家
Puts him in the Murderer Hall of Fame.
他现在进入了谋杀犯名人堂
Look into that. Let's find this pond scum, and fast.
查一下 找到这个人♥渣♥ 速度要快
Hey. Yeah.
嘿 怎么了
So we checked Jabari's last known.
我们找到了最后见到贾巴里的人
His landlord says he hasn't been there in months.
他的房♥东说已经几月没见过他了
Okay. What about his financials?
好吧 那他的收支记录呢
Well, he's been making ATM withdrawals
过去的几个月 他一直在
over the last couple of
铂金媒体有限责任公♥司♥
months at a place called Platinum Media, LLC,
通过自助取款机取钱
doing business as "Nirvana,"
在布鲁克林经营一个
which is a nightclub in Brooklyn.
名为"涅槃"的夜店
And here's why Jabari was here all the time.
找到贾巴里一直在那的原因了
I found social media photos of him
我在他的社交媒体上找到了些照片
and a woman named Chantelle King.
是他和一个叫仙黛儿·金的女人
Single mom, five-year-old daughter,
她是单亲妈妈 有一个五岁的女儿
and a cocktail waitress at Nirvana.
涅槃的一个服务员
Yeah, quick, call Maggie and OA.
好 快去通知麦姬和OA
Get 'em over there now. Copy that.
让他们现在就过去 好的
Thanks.
谢谢
Trevor Jabari?
特雷弗·贾巴里
Don't know no one by that name.
不认识叫这个名字的
That's a bad answer, Chantelle.
回答得不好 仙黛儿
We know that you have a young daughter,
我们知道你有个小女儿
so I'm assuming you don't want to go to prison.
我想你也不愿意去蹲监狱吧
Okay, I know Trevor.
好吧 我认识特雷弗
We... hang out sometimes.
我们... 有时一起出去玩
Why? What's up?
怎么了 为什么问他
We need to know where he's staying these days.
我们想知道他这两天都待在哪
Don't know.
不知道
Hey, it's me.
是我
I just ran Jabari's financials.
我刚刚看了贾巴里的收支
He made a $300 withdrawal at Nirvana
他在涅槃取了三百美元
ten seconds ago. He's there.
就在十秒钟之前 他现在就在那
Send backup right away.
马上派支援过来
Copy that.
收到
Wow, Chantelle.
仙黛儿
You're a really bad listener.
你还真是不擅长听人说话啊
What are you talking about? We know that he's here.
你在说什么 我们知道他就在这
Why don't you take us to him right now?
带我们去见他吧
He's in the VIP room.
他在贵宾室
Well, why don't you show us where that is?
带我们去吧
Maroon shirt, black jacket.
棕红衬衫 黑外套
On the couch.
在沙发上
Trevor.
特雷弗
FBI.
联邦调查局
Don't move! Don't... move.
不准动
Move!
让开
I'm splitting!
我绕后
Stop resisting!
停止抵抗
Oh, he's got a gun.
他身上有枪
Drop the weapon!
放下武器
We're sorry about your friend.
对于你的朋友 我们很抱歉
It was self-defense. He didn't g...
我们只是在自卫 他...
Which one of you shot him?
你们谁开的枪
That... that's not relevant to the conversation.
那... 那不重要
But like my partner said,
但就像我搭档说的
we really are sorry for your loss.
对于你的损失 我们真的很抱歉
So it was you.
所以是你开的枪
All right, look, Chantelle,
好吧 仙黛儿 你听我说
either you're gonna tell us everything you know
要么你把你知道的
about Jabari's drug operation...
贾巴里毒品生意的事都告诉我们
who he worked for, where he hung out...
他为谁工作 都在哪做生意
or we're gonna charge you with felony obstruction.
要么我们以妨碍重罪调查控告你
What do you want to know?
你们想知道什么
For starters...
首先...
You good?
没事吧
I gotta go.
我得先走了
What the hell's going on?
怎么了
Christina found him on the floor, unconscious.
克里斯提娜发现他躺在地板上 失去了意识
Unconscious? What, like he passed out?
失去了意识 怎么了 他晕过去了吗
No. He OD'd.
没 他吸毒过度了
He OD'd?
过度吸毒
On what? Coke?
吸什么 可♥卡♥因♥吗
No, this new crap. Carfentanil.
不是 是新货 卡芬太尼
Is he gonna make it?
他能活下来吗
Don't know.
不知道
Doctors say they're doing their best.
医生说他们正在努力
I was... I was just with him.
我... 我之前才见了他
He asked me for some cash.
他向我要钱
He said his mom needed to buy some medicine, so...
说他妈妈需要买♥♥点药 于是...
I gave him $2,000.
我给了他两千美元
He was playing you, Omar.
他骗了你 奥马
He's an addict.
他是瘾君子
I just talked to ballistics.
我问了查弹道的人
The gun you found on Jabari is the same weapon
你们在贾巴里身上找到的
used to kill Ryan Parker and his driver.
正是射杀莱安·帕克和他的司机的那把枪
Great. Looks like we got our man.
很好 看来我们找对人了
Uh, we got the shooter. I'm not so sure about the man.
我们找到枪手了 但他可能不是我们要找的人
From what Chantelle told us,
按仙黛儿说的
Jabari was taking his orders from this guy named Tayo.
贾巴里听从一个叫塔约的人的命令
He's the one who calls all the shots
他是老大
and is overseeing the entire drug operation
从头到尾管理着
from top to bottom.
整个毒品生意
Well, his drugs are starting to wreak havoc.
他的毒品开始引起骚乱了
In the past 24 hours, there have been nine fatal overdoses,
过去二十四个小时 出现了九起过量用药致死
all of them related to this carfentanil crap.
都和这个开芬太尼有关
We need to find this stuff fast.
我们得快点找出这东西
Yeah, well, the good news is we know where it is.
好消息是我们知道它放在哪
According to Chantelle, Tayo's sitting on the drugs
仙黛儿说 塔约的仓库
at a warehouse on Frederick Street.
就在弗莱德里克大街
Let's hit it now. Based on what?
那现在就出击 根据什么呢
We don't have enough evidence to get a warrant.
我们证据不足 拿不到逮捕令
So let's go back to your friend Morris and put him in play.
那我们就找你朋友莫里斯 让他帮我们
Uh, no. He hasn't been in the gang for years.
不行 他已经很多年没参与过帮派了
There's no way he'd be interested in something like that.
他不可能愿意做这种事
Interesting? I wasn't planning on sending an invitation.
什么愿意 我不是在邀请他
We popped him for carrying an unlicensed firearm.
我们可以用携带无证武器的罪行逼他
That's three years, minimum.
至少能判三年
Okay, well, I'm not gonna jam him up
我不会这样用枪的事逼他的
over the gun, all right? We'll find another way.
我们另找办法
With all due respect,
我不想冒犯你
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表