We just found another bomb.
我们刚刚发现了另一枚炸♥弹♥
Guys were in early setting up for a basketball tournament.
一群小伙子正为篮球锦标赛做准备
They found it in a duffel bag under the bleachers.
在露天看台下的一个行李袋里发现了它
Any idea who'd want to bomb a community rec center?
知道会是谁想要炸掉社区中心吗
I've only been director here a few months.
我在这里当主管才几个月
I don't know. No freakin clue.
我不知道 毫无头绪
I grew up down the street.
我在这条街上长大
I was career Army. I just got back.
刚刚结束了军旅生涯 回到家乡
Miss the South Bronx?
想念南布朗克斯吗
I prefer Florida.
我更喜欢佛罗里达
But my mas had a diner here for 40 years.
但我妈在这里开了40年的餐馆
She won't leave.
她不想离开
She gets robbed all the time.
她经常被抢
I was there this morning,
我今天早上还在那里
and I go there in the mornings and after work,
我总是在早上和下班后过去
try to keep an eye on her.
想帮她盯着点
You just broker gang truces on the side?
你只是在一旁协调帮派休战吗
What?
什么
MMG on his bicep is for Murda Moore Gangsters.
他胳膊上的MMG是摩达摩尔帮的
Dymes are us over here doesn't make it very hard.
在我们这里这些人很容易被认出
You got guys from five different gangs around, Brick.
你身边有五个不同帮派的人 布里克
So what's with the Kumbaya spirit here anyway?
又是怎么做到来者不拒的呢
As long as I'm in charge,
只要我还是负责人
I don't have time for their crap.
就没有时间听他们废话
They can get along, or they can stay the hell out of the gym.
他们要么和睦相处 要么滚出健身房♥
What's it look like?
这个什么样
Six grenades on a chain.
六枚手榴弹挂在一条链子上
Cell phone trigger.
手♥机♥触发爆♥炸♥
Whoever did this knew what they were doing.
不管是谁干的 都目的明确
I haven't seen grenades like these since West Point.
从西点军校毕业后我就没见过这样的手榴弹了
Those are U.S. Army? Used to be.
是美军的手法吗 曾经是
They got higher-tech gear now.
他们现在有高科技装备了
But they dumped most of these old explosives in El Salvador.
但这种旧炸♥药♥大部分都扔到了萨尔瓦多
I'll call you back, Ma.
我一会儿再打给你 妈
You got any MS-13 guys in your band of bangers?
你认识的这些帮派成员里有MS-13的人吗
Are you kidding?
你是在开玩笑吗
I got a hard enough time with the black gangs.
我和黑帮打交道已经够难了
The closest thing I got is this Mexican kid.
最挨得上边的是这个墨西哥小孩
He works as a handyman for me.
他是我的勤杂工
Gonna jump in on your chat with the Mexican handyman.
我们要和这个墨西哥勤杂工聊一聊
No problem, but he's not Mexican; he's Salvadoran.
没问题 但他不是墨西哥人 是萨尔瓦多人
I'm not MS-13.
我不是MS-13的人
Do I look like one of those guys with the face tattoos
我看起来像那些脸上有纹身
and--and the crazy eyes?
眼神疯狂的人吗
No...
不像
but then you boys were realizing it made our jobs too easy,
但后来你们意识到外表特征太明显了
so now they look like you,
所以现在那些人看起来和你差不多
dress like you,
打扮得和你差不多
but still go out and beat people to death for fun.
但还是会出去 为了好玩把人打死
All I do is work, every day.
我每天做的就只有我的工作
We know.
我们知道
And you're sending money back home to Metapán.
然后你会把钱寄回美塔潘的家里
Don't worry, we're not looking to deport you.
别担心 我们不是要驱逐你
We need your help figuring out how some explosives
只是需要你帮忙弄清楚一些炸♥药♥
got from El Salvador to New York
是怎么从萨尔瓦多运到
into where you work.
你在纽约工作的地方
I'm sure it was MS.
我肯定是MS做的
That's exactly why I stay away from those guys.
这就是我远离那些家伙的原因
I need to see you two for a minute.
你们两个过来一下
I didn't want to believe MS-13 had finally made their way
我不愿相信MS-13终于进入了纽约市
into New York City, but they're here.
但他们已经在这里了
This is security footage from the rec center.
这是娱乐中心的安全录像
Can you zoom in?
能放大一下吗
You can just feel the crap coming off that kid.
我就知道那个孩子在说谎
He put a bomb in that gym, didn't flinch.
是他把炸♥弹♥放进那个体育馆的 没有退缩
I'll close this.
我来处理
Thanks, but he's young and he's scared.
谢谢 但他还年轻 他很害怕
I know how to handle him.
我知道怎么对付他
Okay.
好吧
Wilmer, at some point, you and I are going to sit down
威尔默 总有一天 你将和我坐下来
and discuss exactly how you got involved with MS-13:
然后讨论你是如何参与到MS-13中的
who jumped you in, what choices you had, everything.
谁带你加入的 你的选择 所有的一切
But not right now. I told you that
但是现在 我说过了
Stop.
住口
We have you on camera.
监控摄像拍到你了
So take a deep breath
做个深呼吸
and let go of any hope you have of talking your way out of this
然后放弃巧舌推脱的希望
and tell me who gave you that bomb.
告诉我是谁给了你炸♥弹♥
I... what the hell are you drawing?
我...你到底在画什么
I'm almost done.
快画完了
If you don't ID the man who gave you the bomb right now,
如果你不说出给你炸♥弹♥的人是谁
I'm gonna walk out of this room
我就要走出这个房♥间
and I'm gonna call the FBI office in El Salvador
打电♥话♥给萨尔瓦多的联邦调查局分部
and I'm going to get them to find your brother in Metapán.
让他们找到你在美塔潘的哥哥
I'll claw back every single penny you sent him.
我会把你寄给他的每一分钱都追回来
Then I'm gonna take his house away.
然后我要收走他的房♥子
I won't stop until he and your little sisters
我不会收手的 直到他和你的妹妹们
have nothing left.
一无所有
And then after I'm done with your family,
等我折腾完你的家人
I'm gonna come down as hard as I can
我会尽我所能
on everyone else in your world
跟你生活中的其它人一个个磨
until you tell me what I want to know.
直到你说出我想知道的为止
Name...
是谁...
now.
说
Bernardo Funes!
贝尔纳多·弗内斯
Go, go, go, go.
快 快
This is the FBI!
联邦调查局
Left door, clear!
左门 安全
Left room, clear!
左边房♥间 安全
Main room, clear!
主卧 安全
All clear!
没人
In here, back room.
在这 后面房♥间
Ma'am, ma'am, wake up.
女士 女士 醒醒
What do you want?
你们来干什么
Where is Bernardo?
贝尔纳多在哪里
He said he's gonna pay me when he gets back.
他说他回来后会付钱
Ugh, he said they don't like the light.
他说这些小家伙不喜欢光
A phone seared into human flesh doesn't bother you,
你不怕埋在人肉里的手♥机♥
but you're afraid of... Shut up.
却害怕... 闭嘴
Fresh air doing you some good?
呼吸新鲜空气后好点了吗
Think Wilmer held out on us?
你觉得威尔默对我们有所隐瞒吗
I think he told us what he knew about Bernardo Funes.
贝尔纳多·弗内斯的事都说了
Now he's gonna tell us what he knows about the rest of MS-13,
现在他得说说MS-13其他人的事了
and we'll go from there.
然后我们从这入手
You gonna threaten his family again?
你要再威胁一次他的家人吗
You gonna threaten to stab him in the throat again?
你要再用捅他喉咙恐吓他吗
That drawing was really good, by the way.
顺便说一下 你画得真不错
Really sold it.
很有效果
I wasn't selling anything.
我可什么都没说
I only showed Wilmer because he asked.
威尔默问了我才给他看的
Look, if we'd have known he was in MS-13,
如果我们早知道他是MS-13的成员
we would have put him in special housing.
我们会把他单独关押的
Don't you check gang affiliation
你们在把人收监前
before tossing someone into gen pop?
都不先检查一下帮派关系吗
Always, but the kid denied it.
一直都查 但这孩子否认了
I can't believe they got to him this quick.
真不敢相信他们这么快就对他下手了
And... uh...
而且...
we still haven't found the kid's heart.
我们还没有找到他的心脏
There's nothing the FBI does better than a manhunt,
联调局最擅长的就是追踪
which is good because Bell and Zidan's lead is dead
贝尔和齐丹的线索断了
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表