The guy who gave me the polaroid had brown hair.
给我照片的那个人是棕色头发
I... I can't be 100%...
我 我没法保证
this cap is sort of throwing me...
这个帽子让我有点不确定
but... but that might be him.
但是 有可能就是他
The one with the cellphone.
那个拿手♥机♥的
Okay, so I held up my end of the deal.
好了 我遵守了我的诺言了
You're gonna talk to AUSA, right?
你们会和陆军协会说的 对吧
Yeah, but not until you take us to that sex club
是的 但是你要先带我们去这个性俱乐部
and ID the man that gave you the polaroid.
然后指出给你宝丽来的人
Backup is in place.
后援已经准备好了
All right, we're going in.
好的 我们要进去了
Good luck.
祝你好运
And uh, try not to touch anything.
什么都别碰
Hey, how's it going?
怎么样了
I, uh, have some friends with me tonight.
今晚上我有朋友跟我一起
Thanks.
谢谢了
Here. They have visitor passes?
给 他们还有访问证吗
The "V" Is for voyeur. Put them on.
"V"是指偷♥窥♥者 戴上
Anywhere that says "Members only"
任何写着"仅限会员"的地方
you're not allowed.
你们都不能进
Unless you want to participate.
除非你想加入俱乐部
Okay, Jubal, we're in.
行吧 尤巴尔 我们进来了
All good.
一切正常
Do you see him? Nope.
你看见他了吗 没
Oh, there he is.
他在那
Uh, don't... don't turn around, he's looking this way.
别 别转身 他在往这个方向看
Where? Straight back by the bar.
哪里 正后方 吧台前
OA, he's on your seven.
OA 他在七点钟方向
Take Praeger, circle back, and get behind him.
带上普雷格 转回来 从后面包抄他
Hey, Jubal, we have a possible.
尤巴尔 可能有发现了
Stand by.
准备
Hey, you're not supposed to be down here.
你不应该在这下面的
I'm looking for a friend. You're coming with me.
我在找一个朋友 你得跟我走
Get off me!
别碰我
Hey! I'm the FBI...
嘿 我是联邦调查局的
I'm FBI!
我是联邦调查局的
I got this, get him!
这儿我来 抓住他
Jubal, there's a third exit in the club.
尤巴尔 俱乐部还有第三个出口
It's by the construction site. You sure?
在建筑工地旁边 你确定吗
There's nothing in the building records.
建造记录里面什么都没有
Yeah, well, I just used it.
确定 我才从那出来
Apex? He's gone.
顶级杀手呢 跑了
There, that's the man Praeger ID'd.
那里 就是普雷格指认的人
Okay, let's see.
好 让我们来看看
Got him.
找到他了
His name is Robert Burke IV.
他的名字是罗伯特·博克四世
Burke?
博克
Well, that'll complicate things.
好吧 事情会变复杂的
Why do I recognize that name?
为什么我觉得这个名字眼熟
I don't know, you ever driven down 6th Avenue
我不知道 你到过第六大街
between 46th and 51st?
46号♥和51号♥之间吗
Probably, why?
有可能吧 为什么
Robert Burke owns it.
那是罗伯特·博克的
Or, more accurately, his family does.
准确来说 是他家族的
Burke's one of the largest real estate owners in Manhattan.
博克是曼哈顿几大房♥地♥产♥商之一
We strongly believe
我们十分确信
Robert Burke is the Apex Killer.
罗伯特·博克就是顶级杀手
You see that skyline? Burke's family owns 4% of it.
看见地平线了吗 百分之四是博克家族名下的
Money like that is what we in the business like to call
那么多钱 做生意的把它叫做
"A flight risk."
"飞行险"
To prevent him from leaving the country,
为了防止他逃出美国
we've put out a BOLO on him and we're watching every exit.
我们发布了全境通缉令 监视所有出口
That's right. The Port Authority is covering Penn Station,
对 港务局监控着滨州火车站
New York Transit's got Grand Central,
纽约交通部盯着中♥央♥车站
and FBI will take JFK, LaGuardia,
联邦调查局负责肯尼迪机场和拉瓜地亚机场
and the private airports on the island.
以及岛上的私人机场
He's not in his Manhattan apartment.
他不在曼哈顿的公♥寓♥里
His car is still in the garage.
车还在车♥库♥里
We have agents sitting on both in case he shows up.
两边都有我们的探员 等他现身
We got anything off his cell, ATM, credit card?
他的手♥机♥ 取款记录 信♥用♥卡♥有什么收获吗
Uh, he turned off his cellphone so we can't track it,
他关了手♥机♥ 所以没法追踪他
and he hasn't been using his credit cards.
而且他也不用信♥用♥卡♥
Right, so he's clever. Well, you know what?
所以 他很狡猾 但你猜怎么着
We have bigger and better toys
我们还有比巨商博克先生
than even the well-heeled Mr. Burke.
更厉害的玩意儿
Let's find him!
找到他吧
What else do we know about Burke, other than he's rich?
除了他很有钱 我们还知道些什么
He went to Exeter and then Princeton.
他在埃克塞特上过学 之后去了普林斯顿深造
He graduated with a 3.9 GPA.
以3.9的绩点毕业
On paper, Burke's a hell of a guy.
纸面功夫 博克十分了得
His ex-wife might have a different opinion, though.
但他的前妻可能不这么认为
Called for divorce three months ago.
三个月前提出离婚
Really?
是吗
Just before he started dumping victims in Manhattan.
就在他开始大开杀戒之前
Maybe his divorce triggered the escalation.
也许是离婚触发了他大开杀戒的呢
Right. Bring her in.
对 带她过来
Okay.
好
I haven't heard from Robert in three months,
我三个月没听到罗伯特的消息了
but I read the "Post."
但是我读了邮报
Those murdered girls.
那些被谋杀的女孩
It's him, isn't it?
是他 对吧
What... what makes you say that?
你为什么这么说
People always told me Robert wasn't normal,
人们一直告诉我说罗伯特不太正常
but I was in love.
但是我坠入爱河了
To me, he was just eccentric.
对我来说 他只是怪异而已
He wasn't trapped by people's expectations of him.
他不受人们对他的期待所束缚
I see.
我看出来了
That's what made him interesting.
这使得他有趣
Right.
对
Why did you divorce him?
那你为什么离婚呢
I started to see what everyone had been saying.
我发现了别人说他的地方了
That he was odd?
他怪异吗
More like sick and twisted.
更像是病态和扭曲吧
I haven't told anyone this.
我没对任何人说过
Three months ago...
三个月前
he drugged me, and I'm his wife.
他给我下药 我是他的妻子
He did certain things to me...
他对我做了一些事情
He took pictures.
然后拍照下来
You found them?
你找到照片了吗
He showed them to me at breakfast the next morning.
第二天早餐时他给我看了这些照片
He didn't even think it was weird.
他都不觉得诡异
He just kept saying how beautiful I looked.
一直在说我有多漂亮
How great the light was.
灯光是多么的好
How cinematic the photos were.
这些照片是多么的具有电影感
I filed for divorce...
我申请了离婚...
that afternoon.
就在那天下午
Do you know where he might be?
你知道他可能在哪吗
Do you know where he would go
你知道如果他遇上麻烦
if he thought he was in trouble?
可能会去哪吗
His family has a farm in Far Hills,
他的家族在法希尔斯有个农场
a house in Greenwich,
在格林威治有别♥墅♥
a summer place in South Hampton.
在南汉普顿有夏宫
Do you think he prefers one over the other?
你觉得他会倾向哪一个
No, not really, but you guys are the FBI.
不知道 你们是联邦调查局啊
Can't you just break in and search the place?
不能直接去搜查吗
Not without evidence.
没有证据不可以
But right now, all we have is a theory.
现在我们只有推测
Has he been to your new apartment?
他去过你的新公♥寓♥吗
He came to the lobby once to deliver an apology letter.
他来过一次大厅 给我一封道歉信
Do you still have it?
你还留着吗
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表