I... guess I owe you an apology.
我... 想我欠你一个道歉
For what?
为什么
Gracie was fine.
格蕾西没事了
The Lynches hung in there.
林奇一家也还好
It wasn't false hope.
那不是不实的希望
I could've just as easily been wrong.
我也很有可能是错的
I did the same thing once.
我以前也做过这样的事
I was wrong.
那次我错了
In Indiana. You know about that?
在印第安纳 你知道那件事
You expressed some strong feelings earlier.
你之前表现的感情颇为强烈
Figured there was something behind it.
我就猜到有隐情
I checked it out.
就去查了
I told the kid's parents that we would find their son.
我告诉孩子的父母说我们会找到他们的儿子
It would all be okay.
一切都会没事的
It wasn't.
但我错了
You were able to give them a few hours of hope.
你能给他们的是几个小时的希望
That's all.
仅此而已
Maggie...
麦姬...
That last kidnapping case you worked in Indiana
你在印第安纳的最后一个绑♥架♥案
didn't end so well.
结果不太好
This one did.
但这次很好
He's so silly, isn't he? Do you see his tongue?
他太傻了 不是吗 你看到他的舌头了吗
I do, too.
我也看到了
Good night.
晚安
Oh, Agent Bell.
贝尔探员
Thank you.
谢谢你
Yeah, you're welcome.
不客气
It was the whole team.
是整个团队的功劳
But I'm so grateful we found her.
但是我真的很高兴我们找到了她
The boy... my husband's son, Nathan.
那个男孩... 我丈夫的儿子 内森
What happens to him?
他会怎么样
Well, he'll be put in protective custody
他会被带到保护机构
until Social Services finds him a place to live.
直到社工们为他找到一个合适的家
Can I adopt him?
我能领养他吗
Yeah, I'm sure there's ways. Yeah? Oh, well...
肯定有办法的 是吗
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表