and accept delivery.
接受运送
We'll take down Vickers, reclaim the missiles.
我们就可以扳倒维克斯 收回导弹
This is why I joined the Bureau, Ma'am.
这正是我加入局里的目的 长官
I've already made up my mind.
我已经做出了决定
Whatever you need, Rowan.
需要什么就提 罗温
All right, well, the DOJ guidelines say
好的 依司法部的规定
the UC gets to pick the contact agent who will be responsible
UC可以选择一名接头的探员
for his safety while undercover.
负责确保他卧底期间的人身安全
You in? Of course.
你来吗 当然
Then let's get to work.
那就开始工作吧
We've got 24 hours to close this deal.
我们还有二十四个小时来完成这场交易
Martin Vickers, Dutch expat,
马丁·维克斯 荷兰侨民
Erasmus University in Amsterdam.
曾就读于阿姆斯特丹的鹿特丹大学
London School of Economics for graduate school.
在伦敦经济学院读了研究生
Started an international software sales for Tridio
一开始为楚迪欧做国际软件销♥售♥
before branching into weapons sales in '08.
零八年开始涉足倒卖♥♥军♥火♥
Yep.
没错
Cover is Sean Falk.
化名是肖恩·福克
Marine turned contractor turned high-end,
海军♥转♥做包工头又转做高端的
black market middle man.
黑市中间人
Started working for Boeing in legitimate manufacturing,
一开始为波音公♥司♥做合法的工业生意
switched over to weapons,
然后转行倒卖♥♥军♥火♥
prefers Parva cigarettes over Tarsus
他在布拉格的时候更喜欢帕瓦香烟
when he's in Prague.
不太喜欢塔苏士
Perfect.
完美
Arianna Vickers.
阿里安娜·维克斯
Martin Vickers' eldest daughter.
马丁·维克斯的长女
Raised abroad. Schooled in...
在国外长大 上学的地方是...
Spain.
西班牙
Followed her father into the family business.
跟随她父亲进入了家族产业
France, Omar.
法国 奥马
Schooled in France, just south of Bourges.
在法国上学 就在布尔日南边
Reis would know this, so you have to know it.
里斯肯定知道 所以你也必须知道
And you can't guess.
你不能猜
He even thinks you're guessing, it'll tip him off.
哪怕是他觉得你不确定 都会暴露的
You know, I see a lack of confidence all over your face.
你看起来一脸的不自信
Okay, um...
好吧...
OA, I think you're doing great.
OA 我觉得你做得很好
You wanna take five minutes and go see
要不花五分钟
if Kristen has any updates on chatter?
去看看克里斯汀有没有新进展
Yeah.
好的
Look.
听着
What's going on?
怎么回事
If he makes a mistake, we're dead.
他出一点错 我们就都死定了
I saw the way you two greeted each other.
我看到你们怎么打招呼的了
See your body language in here.
你们的肢体语言很明显
If you guys have personal beef that goes back to Quantico,
是和你们以前在匡蒂科
that's relevant.
发生了什么有关
If he's feeding off some perceived slight I made,
如果他能对我不屑一顾
then I'll play off his lead.
那我也可以还以颜色
He sets the tone, not me.
是他起的头 又不是我
Well then why is he setting this tone?
那他为什么是这样的态度
Ask him.
你问他呀
Otan Reis' father was issued a Browning like this
奥坦·里斯的父亲当时在埃及军队时
in the Egyptian Army. He would have...
也有一把像这样的勃朗宁 他当时...
He taught me how to use it.
他教会了我如何使用
That was before the Army turned against my father
后来他所在的军队背叛了我父亲
and executed him for treason.
我父亲因叛国罪被处刑
That betrayal is the root of my world view.
那样的背叛塑造了我的世界观
There is no good and bad.
这世上没有对错
There is only wolves and sheep.
只有狼和羊
Predators and prey.
弱肉强食
And I make my living off giving the wolves their teeth.
我靠给狼提供尖牙度日
And the sheep?
那羊呢
Well, they get what's coming to them.
他们只能接受现实
Wow.
厉害
You know, for a nihilist,
作为一个虚无主义者
you're a hell of a dresser.
你说的真是冠冕堂皇
Um, Martin Vickers has a scar...
马丁·维克斯有一道疤...
Uh, AK-47s.
AK-47
If I'm not mistaken, that is a rocket...
没看错的话 那是火箭筒...
This is not that hard, okay?
没那么难 好吗
Just a little bit of information.
就是点信息
You gotta get it right, okay? Everything has to be right.
你必须背熟 一点都不能出错
You get one thing wrong, they are not gonna let us
走错一步 我们都死定了
walk out of there! Then this isn't gonna work!
一切努力都将白费
It doesn't matter what school...
什么学校并不重要...
All right, Martin Vickers has a scar below what?
好了 马丁·维克斯的疤在什么下面
Hates vodka.
讨厌伏特加
Thank you, yes. Uh...
对了
Hi. Good morning.
早上好
All right, remember, don't try and think like a bad guy.
记住了 别假装自己是一个坏人去思考
Be the bad guy and think. Right.
成为坏人再思考 好的
No hesitation. Project confidence.
别犹豫 自信点
Keep eye contact.
保持眼神交流
Act like you've done this a thousand times.
表现的好像经历过无数这样的场面一样
Is this yammering calming your nerves?
絮叨能让你放松吗
Because I'm good. Yes.
我反正没问题 是的
Access that.
说得好
Sean Falk, here to see Mr. Smith.
我是肖恩·福克 来见史密斯先生
He told me that you... He's expecting you.
他告诉我你... 他在等你
15th floor. Thank you.
十五楼 谢谢
No room number?
没有房♥间号♥吗
Vickers knows too much to feel safe in a hotel room.
维克斯太了解酒店的不安全
That's why he rents the entire floor.
所以就租下了整层
Okay, signal strength is good.
好的 信♥号♥♥强度正常
We're in business.
开工吧
We're meeting with Vickers. Raise your arms.
我们来见维克斯 举起手来
Lower back, right side.
腰上有武器
Follow me.
跟我来
Where'd the image go? Uh, wait.
图像呢 等一下
Hold on.
等等
What's going on?
怎么了
Audio's down as well.
声音也没了
Uh, Knife 3 to Knife Actual, we just lost contact.
尖刀三号♥呼叫真尖刀 我们失去联络了
Anything? It's jammed.
有讯号♥吗 被屏蔽了
We think that Vickers is jamming the signal.
应该是维克斯屏蔽了信♥号♥♥
Anything? Nothing.
有讯号♥了吗 没有
We're deaf and blind out here.
什么也听不见 什么也看不见
This is bad.
这下糟了
OA and Quinn are completely cut off.
和OA还有奎恩的联络彻底断了
How long we been down? Four minutes.
失联多久了 四分钟
Okay. Let's go, Ray.
干活吧 雷
I'm on it.
交给我吧
Mr. Falk.
福克先生
Ari Vickers, this is Otan Reis.
阿里·维克斯 这位是奥坦·里斯
Ms. Vickers.
维克斯女士
I heard you run into trouble in London.
听说你在伦敦遇到麻烦了
Not as much as the man who tried to kill me.
真的遇到麻烦的应该是想杀我的那个人
If you come for the king...
你要是来见国王...
Cost of doing business.
这就是做生意的代价
I'm just lucky I enjoy what I do.
幸运的是我很享受我所做的事
Ah, it is like a drug.
就像是毒品
Not a lot of people understand that.
没多少人能明白
You're not what I expected.
你跟我想的不太一样
I guess we're all a bit surprised.
看来我们都有些惊讶
We thought Martin would be here to complete this transaction.
我们都以为会是马丁来交易
My father couldn't make it.
我父亲来不了了
He asked me to apologize on his behalf.
他让我代他道歉
Meeting with a competing buyer?
去见别的买♥♥家吗
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表