Felton Arthur Ames, 33 years old,
费尔顿·亚瑟·埃姆斯 三十三岁
boatload of priors for possession and criminal sale.
有非法持有和买♥♥卖♥♥财产的前科
Moved up the Mac Ballers
他上面的人都进了监狱
when guys above him went to jail or the morgue.
或者死了 他就成了帮派头领
But undercovers say he had a rep for being sloppy.
卧底说他一向懒散马虎
Luckily, so are most gang members.
好在大部分帮派成员都这样
A guard at Rikers found this kite in a Mac Baller's cell,
雷克岛狱警在马克巴勒成员的监狱里发现的
so we know Felton jumped the line,
可见费尔顿越了级
got the big homie title anyway.
成了老大
So lets get into him.
彻查此人
As usual, run everything through me.
一如往常 所有情况向我报告
Point agents on the street are Bell and Zidan.
负责本案的探员是贝尔和齐丹
Let's go, people.
行动吧
You guys all right?
你们没事吧
We need a line cut to salvage a cell phone.
需要调查一部手♥机♥
I assume its connected to Felton Ames?
和费尔顿·埃姆斯有关吧
How much information can you pull out of that?
能从手♥机♥里读取多少信息
If the core memory is in one piece, maybe everything.
如果核心存储器完整的话 应该都能读出来
We have a process called chip off,
有个专门的芯片提取流程
but with evidence this damaged,
不过证据都损坏到这种程度了
Bureau likes the lab at Quantico to do it.
局里一般会让匡蒂科的实验室来具体操作
How good are you at chip off?
你的芯片提取水平怎么样
I taught the guys at Quantico.
匡蒂科的人都是我教出来的
Then go for it.
那就快干吧
What? If we unwind this before anything else explodes,
怎么了 只要能在更多爆♥炸♥发生前读取信息
who's gonna complain?
谁会说什么
I will.
我会
If our best lead gets destroyed,
如果我们最重要的线索就这么毁了
the attorney general is gonna point at the direct
司法部长就会把矛头指向局长
and the direct is gonna point at me.
然后局长就会要我负责
I understand,
我明白
but would you let me tell you why we should still do this?
能让我解释下我坚持这么做的理由吗
No, you're no longer undercover
不能 你已经不是卧底了
tracking terrorists, making your own rules, OA.
不是追c踪恐♥怖♥分♥子♥ 自立规矩的时候了 OA
You're working for me,
你是我的下属
and what I want you to do
我对你的要求是
is understand how things work here.
好好理解我们的工作方式
If you have a problem, you shag your ass down the hall,
遇到问题 你给我老老实实过来
you knock on the door, you tell me about it,
敲我办公室的门 告诉我具体情况
and then I'll fix it.
然后我来处理
Now do it.
现在开始干吧
What do you think?
有什么想法
I can heal the sick, not raise the dead,
取决于损坏程度
but lets give it a shot.
我只能尽力而为
How long you think this is going to take?
你觉得大概要多久
If you knew how delicate this was,
如果你知道这有多复杂
you'd be amazed at my speed.
就明白我已经够快了
Um, I want to... be right back.
我想...我很快回来
The chip itself is intact,
芯片本身倒是完好无损
but both metallic connectors are damaged.
但两个金属接头都被破坏了
So the DNA of the leg...
大腿的基因
Matches Felton Ames.
和费尔顿·埃姆斯的匹配
Sorry, I figured even Ian would be done by now.
抱歉 我算着伊安应该已经搞定了
Just need to secure the ball grid array,
就差固定住球栅阵列
and everything on that phone is right here,
电♥话♥里的信息都在这里了
assuming we can still read it.
应该可以读取
If you can turn this into something useful,
如果你能把这些码都译成可读信息
I will buy you a steak dinner.
我就请你吃牛排大餐
I'll take it.
那我吃定了
Wayne Clintons number two in the Mac Baller lineup.
韦恩·克♥林♥顿♥是马克巴勒帮的二号♥人物
Apparently, Felton leapfrogged him to get to the top,
显然费尔顿是跳过他当的老大
so we think that Wayne might have engineered this bombing
有可能是韦恩策划了这起爆♥炸♥
in a move to take over.
旨在夺权
He sent a lot of angry texts to Felton.
他给费尔顿发了不少充满怒气的消息
You know street gangs usually play with guns, not bombs.
街头帮派基本都只用枪 不用炸♥弹♥
This would be a pretty serious escalation.
这可是事态严重升级了
We still have to put the pieces together,
还需要把信息重新整合
but there's something here. Yeah.
不过这是一种可能性 是的
We already have a basic profile on Wayne.
我们已经掌握了韦恩的基本信息
Okay, well, lets start
很好 去核实信息
thickening that up and crash those three known addresses.
去突袭那三个已知的据点
Guys, check it out.
大家都听着
We may have a suspect: Wayne Clinton.
我们有了一个嫌犯 韦恩·克♥林♥顿♥
You're not gonna take the FDR?
你不走罗斯福路
When were in Indiana, you can navigate.
等到了印第安纳洲你再指挥吧
I've lived here for three years.
我在这里住了三年了
Really?
是吗
Look, just because you're from Manhattan...
就因为你是曼哈顿区来的...
I'm from Queens. Okay.
我是皇后区的 好吧
Hey, Jubal, were three minutes out.
尤巴尔 我们三分钟后到
Hey, NYPD hit Waynes regular hangouts.
纽约警♥察♥突袭了韦恩的窝点
They spotted him heading into a strip club
看见他去了一家脱衣舞夜♥总♥会♥
called Maxies on 138th Street.
在138大街上 叫蜜思
Did you hook him?
抓到他了吗
No, the place is packed.
还没有 人太多了
Hes armed. They're waiting on backup.
他还有枪 他们在等后援
All right.
知道了
Change of plans.
计划有变
We've got eyes on the door.
我们的人盯着大门呢
Copy.
收到
I'm not pushing, but do you want to talk about it?
我不逼你 不过想聊聊吗
If there was something to say.
有什么好说的
A seven-year-old boy died today,
今天有个七岁的男孩死了
and his mother blames me.
他妈妈怪罪我
It just...
这只是...
Bell, looks like we might have our target.
贝尔 目标好像出现了
Positive ID?
确定是吗
No, not yet.
还不确定
Need to see his face. Stand by.
要看见正脸 待命
It looks like Wayne. That's definitely him.
看着像是韦恩 绝对就是他
Go.
走
Last thing we need tonight is a car chase.
别发展成追车大战
Two separate attacks,
两起独♥立♥袭击
27 confirmed casualties,
确认已有二十七人伤亡
and we have no reason to believe that this is over.
我们认为事情还没有结束
With Felton Ames and Wayne Clinton both hit,
费尔顿·埃姆斯和韦恩·克♥林♥顿♥都被袭击了
this is looking less like an inside move
就不像是内部夺权了
and more like an outside gang trying to take out Mac Ballers.
更像是其他帮派要抢马克巴勒的地盘
The question is, who's feeling strong?
问题是谁觉得自己有这个实力
Based on location and manpower,
根据帮派盘踞的地盘和人手情况
we have to look at the other gangs working the South Bronx:
要调查南布朗克斯的其他帮派
G Shine, Bloodhound Brims, and Sex Money Murder.
闪猎犬帮和钱欲杀手帮
Kristen, what does intel think?
克里斯汀 情报部门怎么看
All of them talk big games,
他们个个自命不凡
but from an analyst perspective,
不过从分♥析♥师的角度看
when it comes to actually
如果真的试图
taking over another sets business...
明着抢别人的生意
No one's organized enough.
他们的组织力都不足
No one's well-capitalized enough.
资本不足
You need a lot of money to get into the drug game.
要有很多钱才能加入这场毒品竞争
Last year, Mac Ballers did $50 million in heroin alone.
去年 马克巴勒单海♥洛♥因♥就赚了五千万美元
Even if they're stepping on every kilo hard,
即使他们生产得很辛苦
grinding them down, adding a pound of fentanyl,
把它们磨碎 加入一磅芬太尼
that's a million dollars a month in product costs,
产品成本每月高达100万美元
which another set would have to be able to pay.
这也是必须支付的成本
On top of whatever they're spending
除此之外他们还花了很多钱
to keep their regular business going.
来维持他们正常的生意
Unlikely any of the players in the Bronx can afford that.
布朗克斯的帮派没有能支付得起的
So who else is well-capitalized
那么谁是那个资本充足
and interested in the South Bronx?
又对南布朗克斯感兴趣的那个人呢
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表