It's a matter of time before someone spots him.
有人认出他只是时间问题
This is Sierra One. I've got a glare
谢拉一号♥ 教堂钟楼上
off the bell tower of the church.
发现有闪光
It could be the bell.
可能是钟
Or the scope of a rifle.
也可能是来♥复♥枪♥瞄准镜
Sierra Two, I've got movement.
谢拉二号♥ 捕捉到移♥动♥目标
Somebody's up there.
有人在那
That's gonna be a tough place to dig him out of.
在这地方挺难把他揪出来
Time to shine.
该行动了
Cole Cooper, my name is Adam Gantry.
科尔·库珀 我叫亚当·甘崔
I'm a crisis negotiator for the FBI.
我是联邦调查局的谈判人员
We want a peaceful resolution to the situation.
我们希望和平解决此次事件
And we're willing to listen to anything you have to say
我们愿意考虑你提出的任何条件
in order to bring that about.
只要能和平解决
Cole.
科尔
Are you there, Cole?
你在听吗 科尔
I don't think he wants to talk.
我觉得他不想谈
Not to us.
不想和我们谈
You thinking Kofi? We can't risk that.
你在考虑科菲吗 我们不能冒这个险
Our best bet is to keep this area locked down
我们只能封锁这个地区
until he gives up or puts a bullet in his own head.
直到他放弃或者朝自己的脑袋来一枪
Those are two bad options.
都不怎么样
I have an idea.
我有办法了
We lost audio. What happened?
没有声音了 怎么回事
They must have hung up, but we still have drone feed.
他们肯定切断通讯了 但无人机还有信♥号♥♥
What... what are they doing? We need contact!
他们到底在干吗 我们得保持联♥系♥
Hang on, she's got an instinct here.
别着急 她在这方面有天赋
Let's trust her with it.
我们要相信她
Cole!
科尔
My name is Maggie.
我叫麦姬
I do work for the FBI.
我是联邦调查局的人
But I wanted you to know that we have Kofi in custody.
我是想告诉你 科菲已经被拘留了
I think I know why you abandoned him at the store.
我大概理解你为什么在商店抛下他
Even though you might not care about your life right now,
虽然你现在不在乎自己的生死
you didn't want him to die.
但你不想他死
Doesn't matter.
无所谓
You'll put him away forever.
你们会把他永远关起来的
He's not even a legal adult.
他都没成年
In fact, your testimony could help exonerate him.
事实上 你的证词能帮他洗脱罪名
I don't believe you!
我不相信你
I know you value his life, Cole!
我知道你很重视他的人生 科尔
You could help give him one.
你能帮他重获新生
But not if you die up on this roof right now.
但前提是你不能现在死在这里
I pray things work out better for Kofi.
我为科菲的境况好转祷告
He's reloading.
他在装弹
Should we engage?
开枪吗
We promised Kofi we would keep Cole safe.
我们答应过科菲会保证科尔的安全
No, we didn't.
我们可没答应
You did.
只有你
Okay, fine.
好吧
It's getting too dangerous. Just... just give me a second.
情况越来越危急了 给我点时间
I just...
我...
Cole!
科尔
I know that Kofi prayed with you
我知道科菲每天都和你一起祷告
every day to save Emily.
希望艾米莉得救
Don't you talk about her.
你别提她
Do not talk about Emily!
别提艾米莉
Okay. Okay, I'm just saying...
好 好 我只想说
that I understand what you've been through.
我懂你经历了什么
It's not fair.
这不公平
It's not fair...
失去那个
to lose the one person
给予你目标
that gives you purpose
和生活意义的人
and meaning in your life.
真的很不公平
Life...
生活...
It don't mean a damn thing anymore.
它再也没有意义了
But it can.
可以有意义的
We got a civilian on the street.
街上出现了一个市民
What?
什么
Did we not clear the street?
我们没疏散街道吗
Call Dana.
联♥系♥丹娜
2-6 Fed, this is Alpha 1.
阿尔法一号♥呼叫2-6探员
I'm watching the feed.
我在跟进
How do you want to proceed?
请指示方案
You're on the scene.
你在现场
Maggie, you make the call.
麦姬 你来决定
Take him out.
击毙他
He's gone.
他死了
You okay?
你还好吧
No.
不好
How we doing?
进展如何
Just doing a final read on this report,
再审核一下这份报告
then it's headed your way.
然后就交给你
Well, take your time. Get it right.
别着急 保证质量
Savor the win.
尽情享受胜利吧
Drinks on me.
我请大家喝一杯
I'm in.
算我一个
You coming?
你来吗
Uh, maybe next time.
下次吧
Good work, Maggie.
做得不错 麦姬
It was all of us.
是大家的功劳
Empathy's a powerful thing.
同感是强有力的
And painful.
但也是痛苦的
You profiled Cole. You did it well.
你对科尔进行了心理侧写 做得很好
Not well enough.
不够好
You made the right call.
你做了正确的决定
I knew you had it in you.
我就知道你做得到
Good night.
晚安
Good night.
晚安
Done.
做完了
Really?
真的
No.
没有
I guess I should thank you
我觉得我该感谢你
for catching my husband's killer.
抓住了杀害我丈夫的凶手
Feel like I should have some sense of satisfaction, but...
我应该觉得宽慰的 但是
Cold comfort.
安慰不起作用
I know.
我理解
Just before it happened, we were...
事情发生之前 我们在
arguing.
吵架
Our last words, I just...
我跟他说的最后一句话是...
I need more closure.
我需要更多的独处空间
I figured that's why you called.
我想这就是你打电♥话♥的原因
How could you possibly think
为什么你会觉得
I would have my husband murdered?
我想谋杀我丈夫
Please.
求你
Tell me what do you know about him that I don't.
告诉我 你还知道什么我不知道的
And if I'm ever gonna move past this, I need to know.
要是我想走出来 我必须得知道
Am I wrong?
我说得不对吗
No.
不
You're not wrong.
你说得对
Then why did you come after me like that?
那你为什么那样拷问我
We got a tip that a prosecutor was gambling big.
我们得到消息 一个检察官参与巨额赌博
Blew his family's savings.
输光了他们家的钱
Initially, we thought it could have been your husband,
一开始 我们以为那是你丈夫
but it wasn't.
但其实不是
We were moving fast.
我们推进得很快
Just a part of the job.
这只是工作的一部分
Susan...
苏珊
You are going to get through this.
你会走出来的
I know it doesn't feel like it right now.
我知道你现在觉得做不到
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表