Stairs. Stack on me.
走楼梯 跟着我
Breacher over here. Sir.
这边开道 是
Upstairs clear!
楼上没人
Can you tell me your name?
能告诉我你叫什么名字吗
Katharine.
凯瑟琳
You're safe now, Katharine.
凯瑟琳 你现在安全了
I've got you.
我来帮你
Get a paramedic in here. Yes, sir.
让医护人员过来 是
Let me get those cuffs off you.
我来帮你摘掉手铐
You're gonna be okay now.
你现在没事了
No, no way Julia is a part of this.
不 茱莉亚不可能是共犯
She's not a criminal.
她不是罪犯
She hates Patrick just like me.
她跟我一样恨派崔克
Why didn't she escape? We have video.
她为什么不逃走呢 我们有录像
There are moments she could have run.
她是有机会逃走的
Plus, she has a gun. Why not just shoot the animal?
而且她有枪 为什么不干脆冲那个混♥蛋♥开枪
Because she was protecting me.
因为她在保护我
He ties us up. He blindfolds us.
他把我们绑了起来 他给我们戴了眼罩
We never knew where we were.
我们都不知道我们在什么地方
If Julia shot Patrick,
如果茱莉亚开枪打了派崔克
she would never find me.
她就找不到我了
He told us every day,
他每天都对我们说
"You run, the other one dies."
"你们跑了一个 另一个就得死"
Whatever Julia has done, she did it to protect me.
不管茱莉亚做了什么 她都是为了保护我
We're family.
我们像家人一样
We had a pact.
我们有约定
We always go back for the other.
不管发生什么
No matter what.
我们都不能丢下对方不管
Did Julia make that for you?
这是茱莉亚给你做的吗
Yeah.
是的
She has one, too.
她也有一个
We call them "Sister bracelets."
我们把这个叫做"姐妹手链"
Patrick.
派崔克
That's okay, you don't need to talk to me.
没关系 你可以不用跟我说话
But I'm gonna talk to you, so listen up.
但我要跟你说话 听好了
The hostage inside the restaurant,
餐馆里那个人♥质♥
he is going to die if we do not get him some help.
要是我们不救他的话 他会死的
You don't want that, trust me.
相信我 你不会希望他死的
He dies, it's game over. Nothing we can do.
他死了 你就完蛋了 再也没有挽回的余地了
No car, no money, no plane.
没车 没钱 没飞机
I'm not letting anyone out.
我不会放任何人出去的
You don't have to,
你不需要放人
but we're gonna send somebody in.
但我们会送一个人进去
An EMT.
一个急救人员
Okay, send him in.
好吧 让他进来
Okay.
行了
Go ahead.
你干活吧
You help the guy who got shot, that's it.
你去救那个中枪的人 只许做这一件事
You talk to anyone else, you die.
要是跟任何其他人说话 就杀了你
Okay, let's see.
让我看一下
You're gonna be okay.
你会没事的
I'm just gonna clean the wound
我先清洁一下伤口
and put some compression on it.
然后加压止血
Okay, this is gonna help with the pain.
好 这个是止疼的
Are you done?
你完事了吗
No.
没有
No, I think he has a fever,
他好像发烧了
and I'm concerned that he might have an infection.
我担心他的伤口感染了
Look, can... can I just get some water from the bar?
我能不能...从吧台那里拿点水过来
Be quick.
动作快点
And keep your mouth shut.
不许说话
Julia, over here.
茱莉亚 过来
Now.
快点
I don't want you talking anymore.
你把嘴给我闭严了
You understand me?
懂我意思吗
Go.
去吧
Oh, my God. Look, he's burning up.
天哪 他烧得厉害
Can... can you just
你能不能...
get your partner to help me get some ice?
让你搭档去拿点冰块给我
No, no. He looks good.
不 我看他没事
It's time for you to get out of here.
你该出去了
No, he's not okay.
不是的 他不太好
His temperature is way too high. I just need some ice.
他体温过高了 我只想要点冰块
I'll get him to cool off and then I'll go.
给他降降温 然后我就走
Please.
求你了
Go.
去吧
Okay, you need to take this.
好 你得把这个吃了
Look down, now!
把头低下去 快点
Face forward!
不许回头
She's alive? She's okay?
她还活着吗 她还好吗
She's safe.
她很安全
What are you...
你们在干什么...
Who's alive?
谁还活着
What the hell is going on? I just was...
你们在干什么 我只是...
I said no talking! Okay, I just was saying
我说了不许交谈 好 我只是说
that he... he was gonna be okay.
他会没事的
What did you tell her? Nothing.
你跟她说什么了 什么也没说
You a cop?
你是警♥察♥吗
No.
不是
He's gone.
他死了
It's okay.
没事了
Give me the gun.
把枪给我吧
You're okay.
你没事了
You're safe now.
现在你安全了
Is...
是不是...
It's okay.
没事了
It's okay.
没关系的
It's okay.
没关系
Julia!
茱莉亚
Are you okay? I'm okay.
你还好吗 我还好
Are you okay?
你怎么样
They were held captive together for eight months.
她们被关在一起八个月
What can I possibly say to her?
我能跟她说什么呢
Doesn't matter what you say.
说什么都不重要
Just matters that you're here.
重要的是你在这里
You're okay.
你没事了
Dad?
爸爸
Honey.
亲爱的
It's okay. It's okay.
没事了 没事了
Oh, honey... Mom!
我的宝贝 妈妈
I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
I love you, Dad.
我爱你 爸爸
Okay, thank you.
好 谢谢
Hey. Just got off the phone
刚跟医院通完电♥话♥
with the hospital. Julia's in stable condition.
茱莉亚的情况很稳定
No injuries, no physical trauma.
没受伤 身体没有创伤
No physical trauma?
身体没有创伤
No. Katharine, too.
没有 凯瑟琳也没有
So then Cross didn't...
那么克罗斯并没有...
Both girls were examined very closely.
两个女孩都进行了很细致的体♥检♥
No sign of sexual or physical abuse.
没有被性侵或者受到身体虐待的迹象
Hey, Dana. Yeah.
嗨 丹娜 怎么了
So Cross abducts these two young girls,
所以克罗斯绑♥架♥了两个年轻姑娘
doesn't beat them, doesn't rape them.
没有打她们 也没有强♥奸♥她们
What is he looking for?
他到底想要什么
Family. We all need one.
一个家 我们都需要有个家
Jubal. Allan.
尤巴尔 艾伦
Hey, man.
兄弟
I'm glad you could make it.
很高兴你赶来了
You kidding me? It's my kid's birthday.
开什么玩笑 这可是我孩子的生日
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表