Two "N's", one "T."
拼写是两个N一个T
Great. On it.
好 交给我
Fixed-wing's overhead now, sir.
监视无人机到上方了 长官
Great, Gary. Can you give me CA and TIM detection on this screen?
盖里 把化学武毒物检测结果放在荧幕上
I wanna know what's in there.
我要知道里面都有什么
That's hydrogen cyanide concentrated inside building two.
二号♥小屋有高浓度氰化氢
Hey Dana, we're looking at an unknown number of armed men in building one
目前状况是一号♥小屋有不定数量的武装人员
and active chemical agents in building two.
二号♥小屋则是有化学武器
Benoiv? Nothing, still negative.
波尼瓦呢 还没看到
Where's our crisis negotiator?
我们的谈判员呢
Negotiator, how long?
谈判员 还要多久
20 minutes out. Still 20 minutes.
二十分钟 还要二十分钟
We should use Maggie.
我们可以交给麦姬
She broke the sister, collared the brother.
她攻破了姐姐的心防 抓到了弟弟
She knows this family is tight. She can use that.
她了解这一家人 可以利用这点
Give it to her.
交给她
Jubal?
尤巴尔
Yeah.
我可以
Dana, we're gonna have Agent Bell handle the negotiation.
丹娜 我们交给贝尔探员去谈判
Okay, I trust your judgment.
好 我相信你的判断
Yeah.
好
All right.
好吧
We need to know how many, where they are,
我们需要知道有多少人 在哪里
and if Beniov is still alive.
还有波尼瓦是否还活着
Got it.
知道了
What was that?
刚刚是怎回事
You have a way of cutting through emotion
你很会跟人交心
and getting people to do what you want.
让人按照你的想法去做事
Oh, so you're saying I'm manipulative.
你意思是我很会操控人心
Your words.
那可是你说的
Samuel Kernick, my name is Maggie Bell.
塞缪尔·科尼克 我是麦姬·贝尔
I work with the FBI.
我是联邦调查局探员
We all wanna have a peaceful resolution to this,
我们都想和平地解决这件事
So tell us what we can do to make that happen.
告诉我你们的要求
The Stile of this confederacy shall be "The United States of America."
本邦联定名为"美♥利♥坚♥合众国"
each stated retains its sovereignty, freedom, and independence, and every power,
除由联邦议会通过的决议之外
jurisdiction, and right which is not... is not by this confederation
各州均... 均保留其主♥权♥ 自♥由♥ 独♥立♥
expressly delegated to the United States, in Congress assembled.
以及所有的司法权利及权力
Samuel, are you wounded?
塞缪尔 你受伤了吗
We can help you.
我们可以帮你
We literally have four ambulances
我们有四辆救护车在
that are less than 100 yards from your driveway.
不到100公尺的距离待命
You don't have to die here.
你不用死在这里
The Stile of this confederacy...
本联邦定名為...
We have your sister and brother in custody.
我们羁押了你弟弟妹妹
Freddy and Elizabeth.
弗雷德还有伊丽莎白
Right now they're praying together and hoping for a peaceful resolution.
他们期待我们能和平解决这整件事
Peaceful?
和平
What would the FBI know about peaceful?
联调局怎么会懂和平
I want peace.
我们不想找麻烦
I know Freddy and Elizabeth want peace.
我知道弗雷德与伊丽莎白也是
How about a compromise?
我们各退一步如何
You give us Victor Beniov,
你把维克多·波尼瓦交出来
we'll walk away right now.
我们立刻离开
We'll get off your land. No more arrests.
离开你的土地 不会再逮捕任何人
You can do what you want.
你可以随心所欲
No, no, no, no.
不 不
Jubal, there's kids.
尤巴尔 有孩子
Repeat that.
重复一遍
There are kids in the house.
屋子里有孩子
I... I don't know.
这我真不知道
They got cousins spread out all over the place.
他们家亲戚不少
The tree of liberty must be refreshed with the blood of the patriots.
自♥由♥之树需要经常用爱国者的鮮血来浇灌
Jubal, are you hearing this?
尤巴尔 你听到了吗
Let the little children come to me,
让孩子聚到我身旁
so they might be washed in the blood of the lamb.
让山羊鲜血清洗他们的罪
Case agent moving in on the cabin.
现场探员冲向小屋了
Let's move.
我们上
Hurry.
快点
FBI
联邦调查局
FBI! Get down!
联邦调查局 趴下
Let me see your hands! Don't move!
手举起来 别动
Where are the kids?
孩子在哪
Maggie!
麦姬
There's no sign of Beniov.
没发现波尼瓦
Four suspects in custody. All clear inside.
拘捕四名嫌犯 里面安全了
Wait, where's Davis?
等等 戴维斯呢
What?
什么
The middle brother.
二儿子
Building two.
二号♥小屋
You two, stay with him.
你们俩 跟他走
Okay, come on.
好了 走吧
Are you guys okay? Yeah.
你们没事吧 没事
Clear the rest of the cabin.
清查房♥间
You're gonna be okay.
你不会有事的
On three. One, two.
数到三 一 二
They had... they had pictures of my daughter.
他们有...我女儿的照片
I mean, they had pictures, you understand me?
他们有照片 你明白吗
My daughter. Please. Okay.
我女儿 求求你 好
One second. One second.
等一下 等一下
Davis Kernick is in the wind.
戴维斯·科尼克跑了
This is the most recent photo we have, right there.
这是我们找到他最近的照片
Jubal.
尤巴尔
You're gonna wanna hear this.
你得来听他说
Fill me in.
跟我说吧
They had photos of Katya.
他们有卡媞亚的照片
They were going got hurt her.
他们会伤害她
Okay, what did you do?
好 你做了什么
He has a Hydrogen Cyanide device.
他有个氰化氢装置
I tried to sabotage the gas,
我想毁掉气体
but he was testing it on farm animals.
但是他用动物做测试
When did you last see him?
你最后见到他是什么时候
Over an hour ago.
一小时前
He said he was going to the city
他说他要去城里
for Judgment Day.
为了审判日
Got something.
有发现
Kristen, they retrieved this from building one.
克里斯汀 他们在一号♥房♥里找到了这个
It's some sort of printer.
好像是打印机
For printing fake IDs.
打印假证件的
A New York state drivers' license for a Bryan Archer.
名为布莱恩·阿彻尔的纽约驾照
Okay, here we go. We need every meta data point
好了 现在要找到纽约市内
on every Bryan Archer in New York City.
所有布莱恩·阿彻尔的全部数据资料
It's spelled B-R-Y-A-N A-R-C-H-E-R.
确认一下布莱恩·阿彻尔的名字
Let's go. You two, get to the city.
行动 你们两个去城里
We'll be in touch. Okay.
随时联络 好
Maggie. Yeah.
麦姬 怎么了
We just got a credit card hit on a Bryan Archer
发现了一个同名的布莱恩·阿彻尔
spelled the same way.
有信♥用♥卡♥使用
Where? In Foley Square.
在哪 弗利广场
Go, go, go. We'll send it to you.
快过去 把信息发给你
26 Fed.
联邦总署
IRS, City Hall, EPA, NYPD Headquarters.
国税局 市政厅 环保局 纽约警署总局
He's gotta be going for one of those buildings.
他的目标一定在其中
Kristen, there's no sign of him.
克里斯汀 没发现他
We have a Bryan Archer listed as a bailiff
我们发现索古德·马歇尔联邦法庭
at the Thurgood Marshall Federal Courthouse.
有一个法警叫布莱恩·阿彻尔
He said something about Judgment Day?
他是不是说了审判日
Yeah.
对
I think he's headed for the courthouse
他的目标应该是
where his father was just convicted.
给他父亲判刑的法♥院♥
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表