You're right, it won't be.
是的 确实不难
Resist! Hate.
抵♥制♥ 仇恨
There she is.
在那呢
Resist. Hate.
抵♥制♥ 仇恨
Okay, please make this quick, my friends are here.
有话快说 我朋友都在这
It's really great to see you, too.
我也很高兴见到你
I'm Maggie.
我是麦姬
Nice to meet you. You too.
幸会 我也是
Hope they pay you extra for having to deal with him.
和他搭档得有补贴吧
Why are you here, Nathaniel Bain?
你在这干嘛 查纳撒尼尔·贝恩
You know who killed him?
你知道谁杀了他吗
No, not yet.
还没查到
You think it was a student?
你觉得会是个学生吗
It's possible.
有可能
Can't believe someone actually murdered him.
不敢相信真有人杀了他
I get the impulse, trust me.
我完全理解这种冲动
He's, like, the grossest human being ever.
他简直是地球上最恶心的人
But still, I mean, to actually kill someone, that's insane.
但真的要去杀他 可能是疯了吧
Yes, we agree.
是的 我们也这样觉得
Uh, nice to see you, Omar,
见到你很高兴 奥马
but I have to get back to my protest.
但我得回去继续抗♥议♥了
Sure, but what are you protesting, exactly?
好 不过你们在抗♥议♥什么呢
Someone voicing their opinion?
抗♥议♥有人发表言论吗
Someone voicing hate.
是抗♥议♥有人发表仇恨
Just because you don't agree with it?
就因为你并不同意他的观点吗
I'm always wrong, no matter what.
不管什么时候 我永远都是错的
What was that about?
刚是怎么回事
I don't wanna talk about it.
我不想说
So I tweeted something insulting about a revolting human being.
我是发过攻击那个令人作呕的人的言论
The problem is, that revolting human being
问题是 那个令人作呕的家伙
is dead, cremated.
死了 被烧死的
It was an hour after your tweet.
就在你发出文章的一个小时后
Okay, that was meant to be... metaphorical,
我写的 是比喻性的
not literal.
不是真去做的
Bain's disgusting, I hate his politics,
贝恩是个垃圾 我讨厌他的政♥治♥倾向
but I didn't kill the guy, no way.
但是我不会去杀他 绝不可能
Truth is, clowns like Bain drive up donations.
事实上 贝恩这样的家伙能吸引捐款
Everybody needs an enemy to rally against.
要动员群众 需要有个共同的敌人
So what about other members?
所以你的其他会员呢
Are any of them less enlightened than you,
或许有些没你那么开明
maybe more prone to violence?
更倾向暴♥力♥手段的人
Some, but they all left, and they wanted to radicalize.
是有 但是他们都离开了 他们想激进化
I refused.
我反对
Can you give us a list of names of people who wanted to radicalize?
能把这些人的名字提供给我们吗
No.
不行
Let me try and ask that in a different way.
让我换个方式问好了
Give me list of these names or we will have a warrant
给我名字 不然我会取得搜查令
for every computer in this room, every hard drive...
扣下这屋子的每台电脑 每一个硬碟
Okay. Every Google search...
好吧 每次搜寻记录
Okay, I'll get you the names,
好吧 我会把名字都给你
but we're college students, we're not killers.
但是我们只是大学生 不是杀手
These millenials are a joke.
这些千禧世代 一群屁孩
You are a millenial.
你也是个千禧世代
No, I'm young, there's a difference.
不 我是年轻 这中间差别可大了
And pretty sure being in the FBI disqualifies you from that label.
千禧世代可当不了联调局探员
Huh, well then you should go back there and tell them to get off your lawn.
那你应该回去跟他们说 从我的草地上滚开
I should tell them to mow it.
我应该要他们帮我除除草
Is that your problem with your sister,
你跟你妹妹的问题就是这个吗
she's a millenial?
因为她是个千禧世代
I wish I could blame it on that,
如果只是这样就好了
it's more complicated.
我们的问题更复杂
We just never got along,
我们一直处不好
there was always a lot of resentment.
彼此间一直有点怨恨对方
Why?
为什么
Because I'm an overbearing G-man
因为我是个傲慢的探员
who doesn't respect entitled, opinionated teenagers.
不在乎自以为是的年轻人意见
He's heading down a one-way street,
他开向单行道了
we can cut him off this way.
我们可以走这边拦截
Careful, I don't see the shooter.
小心 我没看到枪手
Don't move!
不准动
Are you crazy? Huh?
你疯了吗
Shooting at the FBI, trying to kill us.
对联调探员开枪 想杀了我们
No, we weren't shooting at you.
不 我们不是想对你们开枪
Who were you shooting at?
那你们是在对谁开枪
The building, the club.
是那个楼 那个俱乐部
Yeah, well, 30 rounds of 9 millimeters say otherwise.
有30颗9毫米子弹可不同意你说的
I was just shooting at the building, I swear.
我只是想对那间屋子开枪 我发誓
Why, you don't like brick?
为什么 你讨厌砖头吗
No, I don't like the SDSU.
不 我讨厌那群人
Why's that?
为什么
'Cause they're elitist punks.
因为他们是群自认精英的混帐
So you do a drive-by?
所以你开枪扫射他们
Just trying to scare 'em. Why?
只是吓唬他们而已 为什么
Because of what they did to Nathaniel Bain.
因为他们对纳撒尼尔·贝恩下手
What, you think SDSU had something to do with the murder?
你认为他们跟凶杀案有关
Don't know for sure,
我也不是很确定
but they torched our clubhouse last week.
不过他们上周纵火烧了我们的俱乐部
So, they might have torched Bain too.
所以搞不好也是他们烧死了贝恩
I'm sorry, what? Someone torched your clubhouse?
你说什么 有人烧了你们的俱乐部
Yeah, no one got hurt, but...
对 没人受伤 但是
Did you call the police?
你们有报♥警♥吗
No, just the fire department.
没 只有通知消防局
What, you didn't want law enforcement involved?
怎么 不想让警方参与
So you can get revenge?
你们好方便报仇
Where's your clubhouse?
俱乐部在哪里
Well, fire department put out the fire,
消防局灭了火
didn't process the scene.
但是没调查现场
Another Molotov cocktail, same M.O. As Bain's murder.
又是燃♥烧♥弹♥ 跟贝恩案的手法一样
Used to be a time where you could disagree with someone
曾几何时 人与人之前可持不同意见
and not get firebombed.
而不用担心被烧
Yeah, well, I think that ship has sailed.
是啊 美好时光不复返
Let's check the glass for prints.
玻璃上或许有指纹
Thank you.
谢谢
So, the lab compared the prints on the glass found at the Savage Sons' clubhouse
实验室比对了俱乐部以及
to those on the glass at Bain's murder.
贝恩案采集到的指纹
They belong to the same person.
都是同一个人的
So the suspect moved from arson to arson plus murder in two weeks.
所以嫌犯在两周内从纵火变成纵火杀人
He's escalating.
犯罪升级了
What about social media threats?
社交网络上的威胁言论呢
Anything before the clubhouse fire?
俱乐部失火前有没有相关内容
No, but I did dig out an obscure post afterwards
没有 不过我找到一篇事后发表的文章
with a nominal claim of responsibility from someone named "Vanguard2018."
一个网名"先锋2018"的人自称为主谋
"A new dawn is rising."
"一个崭新的黎明即将到来"
Could be political, someone taking credit for the fire.
可能是犯人的一种政♥治♥宣言
Is "New Dawn" A name
"崭新黎明"有特别意义吗
or is Mr. Vanguard just being poetic?
还是先锋只是特别诗意所以大写
Well, we ran "New Dawn," It came up empty,
我们查了"崭新黎明" 没有结果
but we are still tracking the hashtag.
不过我们还在追查这个话题
All right, well, for now we consider it a shadow group.
我们暂定其为隐蔽组织
Which means it won't stay in the dark for long.
不会 隐蔽太久了
Any chance they're connected to the University?
它们有没有可能跟学校有关联
Possible.
有可能
Giving the assailant's profile,
根据攻击者的侧写分♥析♥
the location of the attacks,
纵火的地点
I would say more likely probable.
我认为是很有可能
I'd say definite.
我觉得是绝对有关连
Just found a few social media posts referencing New Dawn.
刚找到了一些有"崭新黎明"相关的文章
It was posted by someone named Claire Taylor.
是个叫克莱尔·泰勒的发的
Check out the tags, #NewDawnRising,
你看看文章标签 崭新黎明
#RevTheory, #PRU
革命理论 保罗·里维尔大学
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表