It was the right move.
是正确的决定
I appreciate what you just did.
我很感激你刚刚说的
I did what I thought was right.
只是做了件我认为正确的事
What?
怎么了
Are you okay?
你还好吗
What do you mean?
你指什么
All that talk about Iraq,
你说的那些伊♥拉♥克♥的事
re-living certain things.
回忆了细节
I'm guessing that'd be pretty emotional.
我觉得你有些情绪化了
I'm fine.
我没事
Don't do that.
别这样
OA, I'm your partner.
OA 我是你的搭档
Okay, I need you to be honest with me.
我需要你对我诚实
Honest with yourself.
也对你自己诚实
But if you ever need to talk...
如果你需要找人谈的话
You okay?
你还好吗
Yeah.
还好
I'm sorry just to stop by like this.
抱歉突然这样跑来
But I was wondering if I could take you up on your offer to talk.
我能不能接受 你说聊聊的提议
Yeah.
可以
Come on in.
进来吧
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表