the guys a Nazi.
就会发现他根本是个纳粹
Are you familiar with Godwin's law?
你有听过高得温法则吗
It's the idea that the end point of any intellectual debate.
就是那个所有辩论的终点
is one party calling the other a Nazi.
都会变成双方互称对方为纳粹的法则
I'm not a Nazi.
我不是纳粹
You prefer white nationalist?
你偏好称之为白人至上主义
I prefer Americanist.
我偏好称之为美国主义
Except in your America,
只不过你口中的美国
its okay to blow up Jews, African Americans?
是可以炸死犹太人或黑人的国家
I don't believe in violence as a means to any social end.
我不认同暴♥力♥作为手段
Please.
请坐
So what do you believe in, Mr. Lawrence?
那请问你认同什么 劳伦斯先生
The Fund for National Greatness
国家大基金会
was founded to examine public policy
创立的唯一目的
under a single objective lens:
就是检视所有公共政策
is it good for our country?
是否对国家有利
So you protested the opening of a synagogue,
所以你反对犹太会堂开放 想炸掉它
then tried to bomb it, because it was bad for America?
是因为你认为它对国家有害
I told your colleagues last year,
去年我就和你们的同事说过了
I don't know about the bomb.
我对爆♥炸♥案一无所知
I do know New York has more synagogues
我只知道纽约市的犹太会堂数量
than any city outside of Israel.
仅次于以色列
And that's a problem for you?
这让你不满了吗
They pushed out a hospice,
这城市本来就没有足够的临终关怀所了
and we don't have enough of those.
他们又逼走了一家
Oh, so what you're really passionate
所以你真正关心的
about is health care?
是医疗保健吗
We spend billions of dollars
我们在这些人生命的
on these people in the last year of their life.
最后一年里花了数十亿元
75% of that is in the final few months.
其中四分之三都花在最后几个月
I mean, don't you see the absurdity in that?
你不觉得那很荒唐吗
You must be the most boring speaker at these hate rallies.
你一定是这些仇恨集♥会♥上最无聊的演讲人
It's not a joke.
这不是开玩笑
We should put these people in hospices,
我们应该把这些人放进临终关怀院
let them die the way God intended,
让他们随命运死去
and then spend that money...
然后把钱花在...
Lets go back to talking about bombings
我们再回来说犹太教堂和
on synagogues and minority communities.
少数民族社区里的爆♥炸♥
Is our conversation
我们的对话进度
too difficult for you to follow, Agent Zidan?
你跟不上吗 齐丹探员
You must be terribly conflicted.
你一定很抵触
We're not here to discuss politics.
我们不是来讨论政♥治♥的
Or maybe you and your partner
或者你和你搭档
can't handle uncomfortable truths.
无法面对残酷的真♥相♥
Don't you have anything to say?
你没有什么要说的吗
Not to you.
没有想对你说的
You know, Robert Lawrence partnering with MS-13 here,
罗伯特·劳伦斯和MS-13合作
it makes sense.
是说得通的
I mean, MS started to protect Salvadoran refugees
MS开始从街头帮派那里
from black street gangs,
保护萨尔瓦多难民
so he taps into that hate.
他利用那种仇恨
Right, bombings appeal to their taste for hyper violence,
炸♥弹♥符合他们高暴♥力♥的口味
makes a way bigger statement
可以制♥造♥出枪杀
than gunning down people ever could.
远远无法制♥造♥出的声势
MS runs a low-dollar extortion racket.
MS干低价勒索的勾当
That brings them into the drug game.
于是接触到了毒品交易
They start making real money.
他们开始真的赚钱
But what's driving Lawrence here?
但是什么吸引来了劳伦斯
Two things.
两件事
First, he needs cash.
第一 他需要现金
That think tank Lawrence runs?
劳伦斯运作的那个智囊团
The Fund for National Greatness.
国家大基金会
It's underwater. What?
它不干净 什么
Isn't that place the crème de la creme
那不是白人至上运动的
of the white supremacist movement?
最精华吗
It is, but he just took out three separate bank loans,
是的 但他刚取了三笔不同银行贷款
each for $5 million.
每笔五百万美金
15 millions a lot more than he'd need
一千五百万对于拓展
for expanding programs and outreach.
和推广来说 太多了吧
But about right to cover
但正好够付
the buy-in on the Mac Baller drug territory.
买♥♥入马克巴勒毒品领域生意的钱
Lawrence fronts that cash to MS-13,
劳伦斯付现给MS-13
they do the dirty work,
让他们做脏活
both organizations get massive inflows of cash.
两个组织都有大量现金的进账
Okay, so what's the second thing
好吧 劳伦斯接下来
Lawrence gets out of this?
会怎么做
He starts a race war.
发起场种族战争
"Mud people" start blowing each other up.
"烂泥人"开始互相抨击
This has Lawrence written all over it.
这上面都是劳伦斯的笔迹
He's behind this.
他是幕后老大
Well, we got warrants for his phones,
我们拿到了他手♥机♥的搜查令
so were looking into everyone he's talked to.
正在调查所有他联♥系♥过的人
And I got two dozen agents in Lawrence's neighborhood
我派了二十多名探员去劳伦斯
up in Scarsdale, and were going
史卡斯岱的住处
floor to floor in his office building.
同时在他办公大楼里一层层排查
Hi, I have the results
脏弹室血样的分♥析♥结果
on the blood you found in the bomb lab,
已经出来了
but I'm supposed to tell you,
但我要告诉你
genomic phenotyping is a developing technology...
基因组表型是个还在发展的技术
I'm familiar with the caveats,
我熟悉警告语
but you guys are getting pretty damn good.
但你们真的棒
Bomb-maker look like anyone we know?
炸♥弹♥制♥造♥者看着眼熟吗
You spent your time in the army
你曾经参过军
with the 20th engineer brigade
和第二十支工程师大队一起
building roads, digging trenches.
建道路 挖战壕
But you also earned your Sapper Tab.
还得了个工兵证
OA had to tell me that that's what they called
OA告诉我他们是这么称呼
the guys that blow things up.
把东西炸飞的人
Then a few years later, you crossed paths
几年之后 你和罗伯特·劳伦斯
with Robert Lawrence in Fort Bragg,
在布拉格城♥堡♥相遇了
where he did a stint in the army intel.
他在军队智囊团工作了一段时间
Fortunately, not in my old unit.
所幸 不是在我的老部队
You served?
你服役过吗
Yeah, and I would have mentioned it to you when we met,
是的 我们见面时想和你提起
but you're really not the kind of guy I want to get a beer with.
但你真的不是我想交朋友的对象
They pay you extra
把这件事扯出来
to drag this affirmative action baboon around?
是他们额外付工资吗
They don't pay either of
对付你们这种人
us enough for dealing with people like you.
他们付多少钱都不够
The good news is,
好消息是
we've already got you for building those bombs.
我们已经确认是你造炸♥弹♥了
So as soon as you tell us everything we want to know
所以只要你告诉我们
about Lawrence's involvement,
劳伦斯涉事多深
we never have to see each other again.
我们就再也不用见面了
Except maybe in court.
除了法庭上
Right, but that'll be quick,
没错 但那也很快
just telling the judge he cooperated.
只要告诉法官他很配合
Yeah, unless he doesn't. Then it gets ugly.
除非他不配合 场面就很难看了
Right.
是啊
I'll tell you everything,
我会坦白所有
but first you got to drop all the charges against me.
但首先你要答应撤销对我的所有指控
I can't leave my mother
我不能留我母亲一个人
alone with those animals in the South Bronx.
在南布朗克斯和那些畜生一起
Then maybe she can move near
那也许她可以搬到
whatever federal prison you'll be rotting in.
你要坐烂的牢房♥的附近
I'm serious.
我是认真的
You may think you're serious,
你觉得你是认真的
but I can assure you, you're not.
但我告诉你 你不是
We're close on Lawrence.
劳伦斯那边有线索了
We need you to finish it now.
你们立刻去做收尾工作
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表