You two!
你们两个
Back of the line.
去排队
Come on.
拜托
Let's go. Come on, man.
快点 走吧 伙计
Hey!
嘿
Hey.
嘿
What you doing?
你干什么呢
Just looking. Just looking?
就看看 就看看吗
Okay, relax, I'm walking.
好了 放松 我这就走
You screwing with this car?
你想偷车吗
I'm minding my own business.
我只管我自己的事
You should do the same.
你也该这样
Oh, it's you. You scared the hell...
是你啊 你吓死...
Hey, Kristen,
克里斯汀
any luck with that project we discussed?
我们说过的那个案子有什么进展吗
No, not yet.
暂时没有
I'm working on recovering Jason's texts and phone calls,
我在恢复杰森的短♥信♥和电♥话♥记录
but I haven't heard back from the phone companies yet.
但电♥话♥公♥司♥还没回复我
Okay, if anything interesting comes up, just let me know.
好吧 如果有什么消息的话 告诉我一声
I will. Thank you.
我会的 谢谢
You're welcome.
不用谢
I just got a call from Organized Crime.
刚接到有组织犯罪科的电♥话♥
About what? Greg Kennedy.
关于什么 格雷戈·肯尼迪
He's just been shot.
他中枪身亡了
Bell and Zidan? Yeah.
贝尔和齐丹吗 是的
Tom Andrews.
汤姆·安德鲁斯
I was Greg's ASAC over at Organized Crime.
我曾是格雷戈在有组织犯罪科的助理探员主管
I'm sorry we have to meet like this.
很抱歉我们以这样的形式见面
You know what Greg was doing out here?
你知道格雷戈来这里干什么吗
Was he on or off duty? On.
他是在执勤还是休息 执勤
He told me he was going to be out here
他说他会在这里
collecting plates associated with the Cayenne.
收集和卡宴相关的车牌
What's the Cayenne?
卡宴是什么
It's a new nightclub.
是一个新夜店
Owner is Jimmy Ramirez.
所有者是吉米·拉米雷斯
He's a shot-caller for the local drug trafficking ring.
他是当地毒品走私网的头目
You think Ramirez is responsible
你觉得是拉米雷斯造成了
for Agent Kennedy's murder?
肯尼迪探员的死亡吗
Not sure. Case was fresh,
不确定 案子还很新
so no way Ramirez knew we were up on him yet.
拉米雷斯不可能知道他在被调查
Have any witnesses or physical evidence?
有任何人证或者物证吗
Nothing yet, but unfortunately, to avoid being
还没有 但是不幸的是 为了避免
spotted by the target and associates,
被目标还有其他相关人发现
Greg was parked in a total dead zone
格雷戈把车停在了盲区
as far as CCTV was concerned.
监控指望不上了
Greg was shot three times in the upper chest
格雷戈的上胸部中了三枪
as he was getting into his car.
当时他正准备上车
Pattern burns on his chest.
他胸口的烧伤显示
Weapon was less than a foot away from him.
武器距离他只有不到三十公分
That means he was looking his shooter in the eye
也就是说他中枪时
when he was hit.
正看着凶手
Robbery gone bad, maybe? Doubtful.
抢劫升级吗 不太可能
His watch, wallet, and gun were still on him.
他的手表 钱包 还有枪都在身上
This feels premeditated.
这像是有预谋的
I mean, shot pattern is tight.
枪伤密集
And like you said, nothing was stolen.
你也说了 没有东西被偷
Can we get the file on Jimmy Ramirez, even if
如果只是初步调查的话
it's just the preliminary investigative notes?
能给我们吉米·拉米雷斯的资料吗
Oh, jeez, she can't be here.
天啊 她不能来这里
Linda, hey.
琳达 嘿
What's going on?
怎么了
That's Linda. That's Greg's wife.
那是琳达 格雷戈的妻子
Linda.
琳达
Linda, please, no, you shouldn't be here.
琳达 拜托 你不该来这里的
No, no, no, Linda, Linda. Let me go in there.
不 不 不 琳达 琳达 让我过去
Let me through. Hey, hey, Linda!
让我过去 嘿 嘿 琳达
I know, I know.
我知道 我知道
No. I know, I know, it's okay.
不 我知道 我知道 没事的
It's okay.
没事的
I just want to see him, Maggie.
我只想看看他 麦姬
Please let me see him.
拜托让我看看他吧
I know you do, but we have to let them
我知道 但我们得让他们
process the body first.
先处理尸体
Who? Who would do this?
谁 谁会这么做
Did Greg get any threats that you know about?
你知道格雷戈受到过什么威胁吗
No.
没有
Was he nervous at all the last time you saw him?
你上次见到他的时候他很紧张吗
If he was, Maggie, I would tell you.
如果他紧张的话 麦姬 我会告诉你的
W-what about this club that he was looking at?
那个他在调查的夜店呢
This Ramirez guy, you think he has something to do with it?
这个叫拉米雷斯的家伙 你觉得和他有关系吗
Maybe, but, according to Andrews,
或许吧 但是安德鲁斯说
this is the first physical surveillance
这是他第一次
he's done on the place, so it's doubtful.
来这里进行监控 所以不太可能
No, no, I know for a fact that that is not true.
不 不 我确定这不是真的
I know he went down a couple of times late last week
我知道他上周到夜店
to sit in on the club.
来了好几次
You know how bad he was at keeping records.
你知道他总是不做记录
I gotta get back to work.
我得回去工作了
You'll keep in touch? Yes, of course.
你会保持联♥系♥吗 当然
Look, you were so good to me when I lost Jason.
听着 我失去杰森时你对我非常好
I'm here for you, okay?
我会陪着你的 好吗
If you need anything at all, you wanna talk about anything,
如果你需要什么 想要聊聊
I'm a phone call away.
打电♥话♥给我就行
Thank you. Thank you.
谢谢 谢谢
How do you do it?
你怎么做到的
Do what?
什么
Stay so calm.
这么冷静
You know Greg. You're close with his wife.
你认识格雷戈 你和他的妻子很熟悉
I mean, at the crime scene, you just acted
在犯罪现场的时候 你就好像
like it was any other case.
是对待其他的普通案子一样
Well, it wasn't.
不是的
I hide my feelings and...
我隐藏我的感情而且...
I just focus on the matter at hand.
只着手眼前的问题
It's not ideal.
这样不算好
But sometimes it's necessary.
但有时是必须的
The Bureau has lost one of its finest members.
调查局失去了最好的探员之一
Agent Greg Kennedy was
格雷戈·肯尼迪探员
a decorated and respected member of our family
在这个家庭中的十二年 一直是一位
for the past 12 years.
重要的 被尊重的人
His death is a devastating loss,
他的死是对我们以及
to us and all the citizens he served.
他所服务的人♥民♥的沉重打击
You can be sure that we will not rest
我们在将凶手正♥法♥之前
until those responsible are brought to justice.
是不会罢休的
Do you have a suspect yet?
你们有嫌疑人了吗
No one in custody at this time.
现在没有人被逮捕
Was he shot while working a case
他是在办案过程中中枪的
or was he off duty at the time?
还是在休息时间中枪的
This is an ongoing investigation.
案件还在调查过程中
I can't answer that. Thank you very much.
我无法回答 谢谢
Yes, sir, I understand.
是的 长官 我明白
Oh, I couldn't agree more.
我非常同意
This one's important to all of us.
这个案子对我们都很重要
Of course, you'll be updated on a regular basis.
当然 您会得到定期汇报
Thank you, sir.
谢谢您 长官
Okay, in case you didn't figure that out,
好了 要是你们不太确定
that was the director himself.
刚才是局长本人
He wants answers. JOC has been briefed.
他想要答案 联♥合♥行♥动♥中心收到汇报了
This is our number one priority.
这个案子是绝对优先
Greg was one hell of an agent.
格雷戈是个很好的探员
I never got a chance to meet him.
我没和他合作过
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表