Wow.
哇
Yeah, the Apex photos are definitely more composed.
没错 顶尖杀手的照片更注重构图
He selects the location and time based on light.
他根据时间与光线选择地点
He selects the girls based on looks.
根据外表选择被害人
He poses them. He puts makeup on them.
他帮他们摆姿势 化妆
He's acting like a photographer.
像一个摄影师
We just got a response to the Apex profile.
顶尖杀手的侧写分♥析♥有消息了
Jersey cop saw the profile, called in a suspect.
紐澤西警方看了资料 通报了个嫌疑人
Edward Praeger. He's a plastic surgeon.
爱德华·普雷格 医美外科医师
He was accused of drugging and assaulting young brunette women.
曾被控对褐发女性下药及攻击
A surgeon would definitely have access to Vecuronium.
医师肯定有渠道取得维库溴铵
Exactly.
没错
Oh, the father of one of the victims, Jim Eustace,
还有 一名被害人的父亲 吉姆·尤斯塔斯
is in the conference room. He wants to talk to one of you two.
在会议室 想要跟你们俩谈谈
I'll take it.
交给我吧
Mr. Eustace.
尤斯塔斯先生
I'm Special Agent Maggie Bell.
我是特别探员麦姬·贝尔
I called the NYPD.
我打给纽约警局
They gave me the runaround,
他们把我推来推去
told me they weren't working the case anymore.
说他们不再负责这件案子了
Right, we've taken the lead.
没错 这件案子移交给我们了
And you don't tell anyone? You don't reach out?
你们都不跟人说 不通知家属吗
I'm sorry, somebody should have called you
我很抱歉 是应该有人联络你们
and let you know what was going on.
让你们知道目前进度
Well, here I am. Tell me.
我都在这了 说吧
I can't.
我不能
It's an ongoing investigation.
这是起正在调查的案件
All I can really say to you is that...
我只能跟你说...
You're doing the best you can.
你们在尽力调查
That's all the NYPD said, too.
纽约警局也只会说这句话
You know what those words mean?
你知道这句话对我来说代表什么吗
Nothing. It's insulting.
一文不值 根本是在侮辱人
Mr. Eustace... I don't sleep.
尤斯塔斯先生 我不睡
I... I don't eat.
我不吃
Lauren was all I had,
劳伦曾是我的全部
and now the only thing I got left
现在剩下的
is finding the monster who did this.
只有找到凶手
That... that's all I think about.
我心里想的全是这事
I understand you're a man of faith.
我了解你有宗教信仰
I am.
我是的
Then you know where Lauren is.
那你知道劳伦现在在何处
That she's okay.
他在祂的身旁
Do you have faith?
你有宗教信仰吗
I try.
我试着有
I guess your job doesn't help.
你的工作肯定让你丧失了信仰
Actually, it's the opposite.
事实上 正相反
Every... every time we get a dangerous criminal off of the street,
每当 我们抓到了一名危险人物
or every time I get to deliver justice for a victim,
每次替受害人伸张正义
it restores my faith.
都会让我重拾信仰
Mr. Eustace...
尤斯塔斯先生
I promise you,
我向你保证
I will find the man who took your daughter from you.
我会找到夺走你女儿的犯人
Maggie?
麦姬
Uh, you're busy.
你还有工作
I'll let you go.
我不打扰你了
And thank you.
谢谢你
You got an address for Praeger?
有普雷格的地址了
Yeah, let's roll.
有了 出发吧
Did you just promise him what I think you did?
你真答应了他那些话吗
Delivery! Doorman sent me in!
有包裹 门卫让我上来的
Wrong apartment.
你搞错了
Delivery for "Dr. Praeger"?
寄给 普雷格医生的
You gotta sign for it.
你得签名
Doorman's not supposed to just...
门卫不该直接让...
FBI.
联邦调查局
What the hell are you doing? We've got right.
你在干嘛啊 右侧交给我们
Clear team, south side, let's go.
搜查队 往南边 走
Left side. Upstairs.
左边 楼上
Don't move.
别动
Hey, bag his phone. Yes, ma'am.
把他手♥机♥装袋 是的长官
Find any hard drives, tablets...
搜查任何硬盘 平板
anything and everything that might have a photo.
所有可能会存有照片的东西
Could you watch the hands, please?
小心我的手 好吗
I'm a surgeon.
我可是名外科医师
Polaroid.
宝丽来照片
An original.
原始的
Don't worry, Doc.
不用担心了 医生
Something tells me you won't be doing any more surgeries.
我觉得你以后不会再替人开刀了
What am I being charged with?
要指控我什么
We're gonna get to that,
不急 慢慢来
but first I need to verify some facts.
首先 帮我们确认些事
We found these photos on your hard drive.
我们在你的硬盘内找到的照片
Is this one of your patients?
这是你的病人吗
Did you sedate her before you took this photo?
你是在拍照前先给她下了镇静剂
All right, clearly you don't want to discuss this,
好吧 看来你不想讨论这个
so I'm just gonna get right to it.
我就直接一点吧
It's a picture.
这是幅照片
What do you want to know?
你想知道些什么
Why you painted the smile on her face
在杀害她之前
before you killed her.
为什么要在她的脸上画上笑容呢
I would like to call my attorney.
我要找我的律师
This guy can lawyer up all he wants, he's good for it.
他可以让律师达成他的期望 他很擅长
He's not. What?
他不是 什么
His DNA does not match the DNA on the victim.
他的基因与受害人身上找到的不符
So why does he have a polaroid of one of the victims?
那为什么他会有受害人的宝丽来相片
He has a polaroid of one of the victims
受害人的相片
with the real killer's DNA on it.
上面有真正凶手的基因
The lab found a second DNA profile on the photograph.
实验室在相片上找到了第二个基因
Positive match to the Apex Killer.
与顶级杀手相匹配
So these degenerates are friends?
所以说这些坏人都是朋友
What, they're just sitting around swapping
怎么 他们坐在一起
disgusting photos with each other?
交换这些恶心的照片吗
Well, either way, it's clear Praeger knows the identity
不管怎样 很明显普雷格知道
of the Apex Killer, so when that lawyer shows up,
顶级杀手的真正身份 所以当律师现身的时候
you two are gonna convince him to cooperate.
你们俩得说服他合作
The photos we found on your client's hard drive
我们在你客户硬盘里发现的照片
will put him in prison for 20, maybe 30 years.
会使你的客户进监狱 判上二十 甚至三十年
Save the speech.
长话短说
We just want to know what kind of deal
我们只想知道
you're willing to offer.
你想要提供怎样的条件
AUSA will recommend a downward departure
美国陆军协会建议将判刑标准
on sentencing guidelines.
下调一些
You're looking at 15 years...
蹲十五年
If you cooperate.
条件是要合作
What do you want to know?
你想知道什么
I want to know who gave you this photo.
我想知道是谁给你的这张照片
Don't know his name. I met him at Hedon.
我不知道他的名字 是在赫顿遇见他的
"Hedon"?
"赫顿"
It's a sex club.
是一个性俱乐部
High-end, members only.
高端的那种 会员制
He's there all the time.
他总是在那里
And the polaroid?
那相片呢
One night, we got talking,
有一天晚上 我们交谈的时候
and it turns out that we're both into...
发现我们两个都对
well, photos.
照片感兴趣
A week later, he brought me one of his favorites,
一周之后 他给我带来他最喜欢的一张
and the next time I brought him one of mine, so on.
第二次 我给他带了我最喜欢的 如此以往
That's how I got the polaroid.
我就是这样得到宝丽来相片的
Do you recognize anybody in these photos
这些照片中有你认识的人吗
taken at the last crime scene?
在最后犯罪现场拍的
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表