You asked me to check you when you go low.
你让我在你情绪低落时提醒你
That agent was just making a hypothetical.
那位探员只是提出了一个假设
You're right, but he committed to that hypothetical.
你说得对 但是他相信了那个假设
My old man bled us dry gambling,
我爸不许我们赌博
but he taught me once you commit to a horse,
但他说过一旦你轻信了一匹马
you cut off other options.
就放弃了其他选择
Gilman's been here two days... two days.
吉尔曼在这待了两天...两天
Why? Something's keeping him here.
为什么 他留在这是有原因的
Boss, check it out. Yep.
老大 看看这个 好
He killed the nav and GPS,
他关了定位和导航
so there's no record of where he's been.
查不出来他去过哪
Or who he met in Buffalo.
也查不出他在布法罗见了谁
There was no one in the Buffalo area
他的联♥系♥人中
in his personal contacts.
没有在布法罗的
Maybe it's somebody he came across
也许是他在移♥民♥局调查中
in an ICE investigation.
遇到过的人
We need to get back in their database.
我们得看看他们得数据
After we caught them with their thumbs up their butts
我们抓住了他们遗失证物得纰漏
about the missing IDs, that's gonna be a problem.
这事可不好办
Yeah, a big problem.
非常不好办
Agent LaCroix, you got good news for me?
拉克罗西探员 有什么好消息吗
Not yet. I need a favor.
还没有 要你帮个忙
I need full access to the ICE database.
我需要移♥民♥局数据库的权限
Okay, who'd you piss off now?
这回你又惹着谁了
You must have a pal you can lean on.
你肯定有靠得上的人吧
Gilman's racking up a body count.
吉尔曼的罪行愈演愈烈
He's all torqued up, killing anybody that gets in his way.
他已经心理扭曲了 会杀了所有碍事的人
Yeah, yeah. I'll mention it.
知道了 记着了
Thanks.
谢了
You and LaCroix, what's the connection?
你和拉克罗西是怎么认识的
We worked the Haynes Spree Killer case.
我们一起办的"海恩斯疯狂杀手"案
What is that, seven years ago?
大概是七年前
I was having some trouble with my sobriety at the time.
我那时候还没有戒酒 有些问题
He was a help.
他帮了我
And then his wife died, Angelyne, in Afghanistan.
然后他妻子安吉丽过世了 在阿富汗
She was Army Intel.
她跟着陆军
And Jess went to a pretty dark place.
杰斯的状况很糟糕
They have a daughter together.
他们有一个女儿
Anyway, I helped out where I could,
总之 我尽力帮忙了
but somehow Jess managed
杰斯最后还是
to pull himself out of that tailspin.
从一团糟里走了出来
Those are the Cliff Notes.
故事就是这样
I don't think I've ever met an actual FBI agent before.
我没想过还能见到真的联邦探员
You don't wanna make it a habit.
你不会想常见到的
So what's this about?
有什么事
Mr. Venutti, have you ever met or talked to this man?
瓦努提先生 请问你见过这个男人吗
His name's Thomas Gilman.
他叫汤姆斯·吉尔曼
Maybe you know him as Oscar Perez.
或者是奥斯卡·佩雷兹
No, I don't know him.
我不认识他
Mr. Gilman's an Immigration and Customs officer.
吉尔曼先生是海关的警员
He's suspected of killing his wife and two children.
也是谋杀他妻子和孩子的嫌疑犯
That's why I don't follow the news, too depressing.
所以我不看新闻 太沉重了
So what's this got to do with me?
那这和我有什么关系呢
Gilman searched a dozen national databases
吉尔曼在国家数据库里
for information about you.
搜索了很多关于你的信息
Why would he be interested in me?
他为什么对我感兴趣
Maybe you hired undocumented workers
你是不是雇了黑工
or brought them into the country.
或者帮他们偷渡进来
No, no way. I run a straight business.
不 不可能 我做的是正经生意
You can't think of any reason why
你想不出任何
Gilman has you in his radar?
吉尔曼调查你的原因吗
No.
想不出
Look, I got a lot of work to do, guys, so...
我还有工作要做...
That's a nice-looking family you got there.
照片里你家人都很好看
You don't mind taking one last look at Gilman?
介意再看一下吉尔曼的照片吗
He might have had dark hair or glasses.
他可能染了深色头发 或者戴了眼镜
Oh, damn, sorry.
该死 对不起
I didn't mean for you to see that.
没想让你看这个的
That's the wife when they found her.
这是我们发现时他妻子的样子
Here, that's the kids.
这是他的孩子们
Sorry. All right.
抱歉 好了
That's enough, all right?
够了 好吗
You guys need to leave. I'm done.
你们该走了 我没什么好说的
I didn't mean to upset you.
我没想烦你
You didn't break him, but you sure skeeved him.
你没攻破他 但肯定让他不爽了
He wasn't repulsed. He was scared.
他不是愤怒 而是害怕
He knows Gilman.
他认识吉尔曼
I time-travelled Venutti all the way back to
我一直追查到瓦努提
East Buffalo High School.
在东布法罗上中学的记录
There's no intersection with Gilman.
都和吉尔曼没有交集
No work history, no clubs, no church...
没有一起工作 没去过一样的俱乐部 教会
How is anybody fooled by these?
怎么能有人被这些骗到
These guys don't even look related to Gilman.
他们长得一点都不像吉尔曼
People like to be nice.
人们想保持礼貌
They don't like to ask about pictures on IDs.
不会去问证件照上的照片
The hell was that?
这是什么
Tali sent me a video of her feeding a falcon
塔丽发给我一段视频
on her grandparents' farm.
在她爷爷的农场喂隼
Let me see.
让我看看
Aw, she's such a sweetie.
她真可爱
She looks more beautiful every time I see her.
比我上次见到她时更漂亮
That thing looks like it's gonna rip her face off.
那东西看着能把她的脸抓烂
If you wanna get her a pet bird, you should try a parakeet.
你要是想给她养宠物鸟 试试长尾鹦鹉
That's not a pet. It's a wild animal.
那不是宠物 是野生的
It ran into a high-rise about three weeks ago.
大概三周前飞进了一座大楼
We'll release it once it's healthy.
等它一康复 我们就会放它走
I'm teaching Tali about falconry.
我正教塔丽驯鹰
Well, on that note,
说到这个
I'm gonna make a run for some hot wings.
我打算去搞点辣翅
Figured they gotta be good here, you know, Buffalo.
我觉得这儿的应该很好吃 毕竟是布法罗
Any takers?
有人要吗
My sister...
我妹妹
she'd be very proud about how you're raising Tali.
她会为你抚养塔丽的方式感到自豪的
After Angelyne, Tali's the only reason I'm still here.
安吉丽去世后 塔丽是我留在这的唯一原因
Even with your parents to watch over her,
即使有你父母照看她
I could never leave her alone.
我也不能丢下她一个人
The same watch.
同一块手表
We need a deep dive on Venutti.
我们得深挖瓦努提
I went deep, so deep I got his penalty minutes
我挖了 连他在青少年曲棍球比赛的判罚时间
in JV hockey.
都查到了
Deeper, I wanna know the name of the doctor
再深一些 给他母亲接生的医生叫什么
that pulled him out of his mother's womb.
都给我查出来
Good morning, Mr. Venutti. We brought you breakfast.
早上好 瓦努提先生 我们给你带早餐了
Look, I don't have anything to say to you guys, okay?
我和你们没话说好吗
So, please... look, I'm sorry. I...
所以 请... 抱歉... 我...
We paid good money for those donuts.
我们花了不少钱买♥♥的甜甜圈
I'm very busy today, okay? I...
我今天很忙 好吗
Either you talk to us about Gilman
要么你给我们说说吉尔曼
or you talk to a judge.
要么你就去见法官吧
I don't know him, okay? I don't know him.
我不认识他 好吗 我不认识他
So stop harassing me. Just stop.
别再来骚扰我了 别来了
Look, I don't know him!
我不认识他
I don't know him! I don't know him, please!
我不认识他 不认识他 求你们了
Breathe.
放松
I don't know him! Breathe, Mr. Venutti.
我不认识他 放松 瓦努提先生
Breathe, breathe. Listen to us, okay?
放松 听我们说 好吗
We found your name change when you were six,
我们发现你六岁的时候改了名
and you were adopted by John Venutti,
被约翰·瓦努提收养
the man your mother married after she ran away
你母亲逃离你亲生父亲后
from your real father.
嫁给了他
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表