Yeah, my lawyer told me to hold onto it.
留着 律师让我留下它
Good news, there was saliva on the envelope.
好消息是 信封上有唾液
We did a rush DNA analysis and it's a match
基因检测结果
to the DNA found on the last three victims. Yes.
和三名死者身上发现的吻合 好
I'll get you a search warrant for his home address.
我去申请对他家的搜查证
And for the other three family properties.
还有其他三处家族房♥产
Okay.
好
Federal agents!
联邦探员
FBI!
联邦调查局
To your right, rotate to your right.
右边 去右手边
Up topside, topside. Coming up.
上去 上去 到上面去
Criss-cross, criss-cross.
十字队形 十字队形
Contact! FBI! Hands up!
有发现 联邦调查局 举起手来
No!
不
Robert Burke, is he here?
罗伯特·博克在这吗
N-no, I... no, he's not here!
不 我... 他不在这
I don't know where he is! I'm just his cleaning lady!
我不知道他在哪 我只是做清洁的
Okay, please escort her out.
送她出去
Ma'am, this way.
女士 这边走
OA.
OA
His ApplePie account is open.
他的苹果派账号♥开着
Tell me we can access his message history.
能查到历史消息记录吗
Just the last one.
只有最后一条
How did he get in here
他是怎么在监控小队
without our surveillance team spotting him?
没有发现的情况下进来的
He didn't. Linked with his cellphone.
他没进来 是和手♥机♥连接的
Shygurl1990.
害羞女孩1990
"I'm so excited to finally meet you face to face."
"终于要见你了 好激动"
He replied, "Me, too, see you soon."
他回复"我也是 等会见"
That was 40 minutes ago.
四十分钟前的消息
He's meeting up with his next victim.
他去见下一个受害者了
All right, so it looks like Burke sent the DM
博克似乎是在市中心的办公室
from his Midtown office and then turned off his cell,
发了消息 然后就关了手♥机♥
so we can't track it.
我们无法追踪
We're still trying to ID shygurl1990,
正在追查害羞女孩1990的身份
but so far no luck.
目前没有发现
I'm hoping that maybe she got cold feet
我真希望她害怕了
and never showed up for the date.
没有去约会
All right, listen up, everybody.
大家听一下
There's a good chance that Burke has drugged
很有可能博克已经
his latest victim and is en route
给新的受害人下药
to a secondary location, where he has the privacy
并转移去了别的地点
to begin his killing ritual.
他可以隐秘地执行杀戮的地方
That's right, we've got eyes on all
没错 他家族的住♥宅♥
the family's residential properties.
都在我们的监视中
We've got five-man Special Operation groups
五支特种部队小组
at each site... Far Hills, Greenwich, and South Hampton.
各在一处 法尔希斯 格林威治和南汉普顿
We've also got agents stationed
在博克的公♥寓♥和办公室外
outside Burke's apartment and office.
也都有探员执勤
Uh, but we cannot count on Burke showing up
但有可能博克不会去这些地方
to any of these, so where else might he go?
他还有可能去哪
Let's dig deep.
继续深挖
What is it?
怎么了
You kicked in Robert Burke's door.
你们闯进了罗伯特·博克家
You're damn right, we did.
说得没错 我们闯了
Based on what? DNA.
凭什么 基因
DNA from a letter left with a doorman.
放在门卫那的信上的基因
There's no chain of custody.
这构不成拘留条件
We can't legally prove the DNA actually belongs to Burke.
从法律上不能证明基因就是博克的
This monster just grabbed another girl,
这个禽兽刚抓走了另一个女孩
and you and I are standing here discussing chain of custody?
你却和我在这讨论拘留权
Until you physically swab his mouth,
除非你对他本人进行了药签取样
he is a person of interest.
他只是嫌疑人
You can surveille, or detain, or execute a search warrant.
你可以监视 拘留 执行搜查令
No-knock searches are off-limits.
但闯入是绝对禁止的
If someone doesn't open the door,
去敲门 没人开门
or if somebody is not home, you wait.
或者没人在家 你就得等着
Who the hell do you think you're talking to?
你以为你在跟谁说话
I am conveying the position of the Mayor.
我在传达市长的意思
And you know how he does business.
你知道他是怎么做事的
Got it.
明白了
It's a bunch of crap, huh?
全是废话吧
A lot of eyes on this one, so we have to proceed
太多人盯着这个案子
with caution and check all the boxes.
接下来必须行动谨慎 没有纰漏
Yeah, tell that to the parents of shygurl1990.
跟害羞女孩1990的父母这么说吧
Yeah.
是啊
I think Burke is here in Manhattan. Yeah?
我认为博克就在曼哈顿 是吗
It's part of his elitist, old money ego trip.
这是他身为精英的一部分 富家子归途
Look.
看
He thinks that he's a photographer.
他自诩摄影师
You know, he poses some of his victims
他给被害人摆好姿势
and he... he makes sure that the lighting is just right.
而且...要确保光线刚好合适
He's gotta have some sort of studio.
他一定有一个工作室之类的
You know, a personal space where it's private
一个私人空间
and he feels comfortable enough to be this creative.
让他感到私密和舒适去创造
Or where he plays with the objects he loves.
或者说是玩弄他钟爱的对象
Check his credit card.
查查他的信♥用♥卡♥
See if he purchased any photo equipment.
看他有没有买♥♥过摄影器材
Cameras, lenses.
相机 镜头
Oh, okay, it looks like he picked up something
有记录显示
called negative scanners.
他买♥♥了一个相片扫描仪
That sounds like photo equipment.
是个照相相关设备
Seems like he purchased two in 2016 for $25,000 apiece,
以两万五千刀的单价买♥♥了两个
and they were delivered to a 258 Mott Street address.
送货地址是莫特街258号♥
It's a commercial building.
是商业建筑
I mean, I can track the owner but it will take some time.
我可以找到建筑所有人 胆要花点时间
Well, we don't have time. Go.
没时间了 出发
And, OA, we have a lot of eyes on us right now,
对了 OA 现在太多人盯着我们
so we need you to wear a body cam, okay?
你们得戴上随身摄影机
Okay.
好
You hear that?
你听见了吗
Yeah, you're right. He's here.
听见了 你说得对 他在这
Hey, Dana, we're outside Burke's studio.
丹娜 我们在博克工作室外面
There's music playing inside. I think someone's here.
里面有音乐声 应该有人在
Dana, we talked about this.
丹娜 我们说过了
Maggie, knock. Identify yourself.
麦姬 敲门 报明身份
If he answers, execute the search warrant.
他应门后执行搜查令
Sorry, you want me to knock? You heard me.
什么 你要我敲门 你听见了
Robert Burke, this is the FBI!
罗伯特·博克 我们是联邦调查局的
We have a warrant to search your premises!
我们有对你的搜查许可
Robert Burke, this is the FBI!
罗伯特·博克 我们是联邦调查局的
Dana, he's not answering, but there's somebody in there.
丹娜 他没有回应 但里面肯定有人
Dana?
丹娜
Dana, you said don't ask for the ball
丹娜 你跟我说如果要传球
unless I can make the shot.
就要能投中
Maggie, it's more complicated.
麦姬 没这么简单
All due respect, it's not.
无意冒犯 没这么复杂
Please, give me the green light.
请允许我行动
You got it.
行动
You kick that damn door down now.
现在就给我撞开那道门
Oh, God.
天哪
Let her go.
放开她
Robert, it's over.
罗伯特 都结束了
Let her go now.
快放开她
I am...
我是...
the Apex.
顶级杀手
Talk to me.
汇报情况
Okay.
好了
You're gonna be okay. You're okay.
你没事了 没事了
We got her, she's okay.
救下她了 她没事
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表