'cause one of them had on a Bernie t-shirt.
因为有一个人穿了印着伯尼的T恤
One kid is still in the hospital.
有个人还在医院里
I'm sorry to hear that, but what's that gotta do with me?
很抱歉 但这跟我有什么关系
I don't like being attacked for my beliefs,
我不希望有人因我的信仰受到攻击
and I don't want it happening again.
我不希望这样的事再次发生
Long road between dislike and deed.
厌恶与付诸行动之间还有很长距离
Well, that's where I come in.
这就是我的切入点
What do you mean? I mean I wanna be involved with deeds.
你什么意思 我希望加入行动
Amira told me about Claire and New Dawn.
阿米拉跟我说过克莱尔和崭新黎明的事
I'm the one that asked for the introduction.
我让她帮忙引荐
We're not accepting applications at the moment.
我们现在不接受入会申请
Hmm, yeah. All bark, no bite.
雷声大 雨点小
Like all the other candy-ass liberals.
跟其他自♥由♥主义者一样 说得好听
Excuse me?
你说什么
I've shed real blood for this cause, you understand me?
我真正为这个流过血 你懂吗
So I don't appreciate the attitude
所以我不接受你这态度
or the disrespect.
或是这种轻蔑
So who'd you move with?
你和谁行动过
Where'd you shed the blood?
你在哪里流过血
Charlottes ville.
夏洛茨维尔
I was there too.
我也曾在那里
Let me buy you drink.
我请你喝一杯吧
All right.
好
Okay, Amira, you made the introduction, time to go.
阿米拉 你引荐完了 回去吧
We swore we wouldn't budge. Thanks.
我们发誓不会妥协 谢了
Uh, cops had batons, shields, like, all their armor.
警♥察♥们有警棍 盾牌 全副武装
Did you hold the line?
你坚守阵地了吗
Yeah, I mean, until the tear gas.
当然 直到他们丢出催泪瓦斯
You go blind, it's like breathing fire.
你就瞎了 呼吸道里火♥辣♥辣的
Right on.
没错
Uh, is there a bathroom?
有卫生间吗
Past the stage.
走过舞台就是
Excuse me.
抱歉
What's your problem?
你怎么了
I'm heading into the back room.
我现在走到后台了
They got guns back here, OA.
他们有枪放在这
A lot of them.
很多
Who are you?
你是谁
I'm a friend of Heather's.
我是希瑟的朋友
What the hell you doing in here?
你来这里干嘛
Actually, I was looking for the bathroom.
我其实是来找卫生间的
Hey, this isn't a bathroom.
这可不是卫生间
You know her?
你认识她
We just met.
我们刚认识
Who's she?
她是谁
Friend of Claire's, came here with Maggie.
克莱尔的朋友 和麦姬一起来的
They're talking about joining our movement.
她们想要加入我们的行动
You two willing to get your hands dirty?
你们想要弄脏双手
Wouldn't be here if we weren't.
不然也不会来
We were gonna take a ride. Why don't you come with us?
我们要出去一趟 不如一起来吧
Uh, yeah, great.
好啊 太棒了
She's gonna stay back,
她留下吧
had a pretty rough couple of days.
这两天够受的
Nah, this will be therapeutic, I promise.
一起吧 会有益健康的 我保证
I get it, but... You're both coming.
我明白 但是 你们一起来
It's okay.
没事的
I don't like this, they're in too deep.
这样不行 她们陷得太深了
You wanna pull them out?
你想把她们撤出来
No, let's play this out for now.
不 现在先这样吧
You ever hear of Alt-Knights?
听说过另类骑士吗
Yeah, like Savage Sons, but dumber.
听说过 有点像野蛮之子 但是更笨重
Get ready to introduce yourself.
来熟悉熟悉吧
Is that tap code?
那是摩斯电码吗
10-34, shooting in progress.
十-三十四 正在进行中
Get ready, we're coming up.
做好准备 我们要到了
The one with the American flag in front.
那个有美国国旗的
Are you ready for this?
准备好了吗
There it is.
到了
This is bad, man.
这可不好
Give me that.
把那个给我
Nah, we're good.
没事
We got five felonies sitting in here, man.
我们这可有五个联邦罪犯
That's real time, that ain't nothing good.
这是认真的 不是好事
You know what? I'll handle this.
这样吧 我来处理
Just shut up and stay put. Kiss my ass.
闭嘴坐好 去你的
Ma'am get back in your car. Hey!
女士 回到车上去 嘿
Ma'am get back in your car.
女士 回到车上去
No, what's going on right now?
不 这是什么情况
Why are you pulling us over? Stop walking.
你们让我们停车干什么 不要过来了
Huh? You just wanna harass innocent citizens?
你们想骚扰好市民吗
Ma'am we're not gonna warn you again.
女士我们不会再提醒你了
Is Amira okay? Yeah.
阿米拉没事吗 嗯
Look, there are AK-47s in the car,
听着 车里面有AK-47
so you need to give me a minute.
你们得给我点时间
Stay on our six.
保持联♥系♥
I'm recording this. Okay.
我要录下来了 好吧
These police officers are harassing me,
这些警♥察♥在骚扰我
verbally abusing me and I've done nothing wrong.
言语侮辱我 但我什么都没做
Okay, all right. Enough.
好了 好了 够了
I'm an innocent citizen, a hard working citizen.
我是无辜的市民 努力工作的市民
Why don't you give me your badge number?
你们把警徽号♥告诉我
Okay, okay.
好了 好了
Put that away, you're getting off easy tonight.
放下手♥机♥ 今晚就放你走
Hey, be careful.
小心点
All right, we're good, let's go.
好了 我们没事了 走吧
I mean, that was insane.
那太疯狂了
Best offense is a good defense.
越力争越能成功
It's a gutsy call.
有点冒险
Not really.
不算吧
Isn't that what New Dawn's all about?
崭新黎明不就是喜欢冒险吗
That's exactly what we're all about.
这确实是我们的主旨
To a crazy night.
敬疯狂的一晚
To many more. And not getting arrested.
以及更多的疯狂 以及不被逮捕
I'll top us off.
我去再点一轮
Amira, who's the guy at the bar?
阿米拉 吧台那的男人是谁
Black jacket.
黑夹克
I don't know.
我不知道
Excuse me. Yeah?
不好意思 怎么了
Two whiskeys for the people at the bar.
给吧台那两个人来两杯威士忌
No problem. Thank you.
没问题 谢谢
Meet me at the door in ten seconds.
十秒后在门口和我见面
The prints from the shot glass
酒杯上的指纹
match the two from the Molotov cocktails.
和燃♥烧♥弹♥上的两个指纹一样
Now let's see who they belong to.
看看是谁的指纹吧
Connor Whitman.
康纳·惠特曼
Let's see what else we can find.
看看还能找到什么
President Whitman's son.
惠特曼主席的儿子
So we have Connor Whitman's prints
在野蛮之子俱乐部的火灾现场
at the scene of the Savage Sons clubhouse fire
还有纳撒尼尔·贝恩的谋杀现场
and Nathaniel Bain murder.
都发现了康纳·惠特曼的指纹
Any criminal record?
有犯罪记录吗
One misdemeanor for
2017年
resisting arrest in 2017 at the Women's March.
在女权游♥行♥时 有拒捕的轻罪
Hmm, he's really stepped up his game since then.
犯罪级别跨度挺大啊
Let's bring him in, see what he has to say for himself.
带他来警局 看看他自己怎么说
We already hit his apartment, he wasn't there.
我们已经去了他的公♥寓♥了 人不在
Talk to the father,
和父亲聊聊
tell him just enough to scare him into making a phone call.
告诉他一些足够吓到让他给儿子打电♥话♥的信息
OA, Amira's waiting in the conference room for you.
OA 阿米拉在会议室等你呢
She okay? I think so.
她还好吗 应该吧
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表