and get her home safely.
送她平安回家
I may have found something.
我可能发现了什么
I've been scanning subway CCTV footage
我一直在看地铁站的监控录像
moments before our homeless friend made his move,
在我们的流浪汉朋友开始行动之前
and I found him talking to someone that
我发现他和一个男人在说话
matches the description he gave OA.
和他给OA的相貌描述正相符
Anyone know this guy?
有人认识他吗
Sir, we just need a signature here.
老板 您需要在这签个字
You have news? Yeah.
有消息了吗 是的
Greg, you're under arrest for the kidnapping
格莱格 你因涉嫌绑♥架♥伊丽莎白·蔡斯
of Elizabeth Chase.
被捕了
What? No.
什么 不
You son of a bitch! No, no, no... hey!
你个狗♥娘♥养♥的 不不不 嘿
I'll kill you! Let me go of me!
我要杀了你 放开我
I'll kill you!
我要杀了你
Where is she, Greg?
格莱格 她在哪
It's not a trick question, bro. Where is Elizabeth?
我们不是在跟你开玩笑 伊丽莎白在哪
I have no idea.
我不知道
Bad call.
胡说
Your only shot at seeing the light of day
你改过自新的唯一机会
is to come clean and tell us what happened.
就是坦白告诉我们真♥相♥
I... I swear I have nothing to do with the kidnapping.
我发誓 我没有绑♥架♥任何人
You're gonna have to do better than that, man.
你最好说点有用的
You're gonna have to tell us the truth.
最好告诉我们真♥相♥
The truth is, I hate Benjamin Chase.
真♥相♥就是 我讨厌本杰明·蔡斯
No, I loathe him. He's an awful man.
不 我憎恨他 他就是个人♥渣♥
He's a selfish, controlling, arrogant prick
他自私高傲 喜欢控制别人
who deserves to suffer.
他应该受到惩罚
Okay, now we're getting somewhere.
好的 现在有进展了
When I heard there was no ransom demand,
我听说没有人索要赎金
I saw an opportunity.
我觉得这是一个机会
So I sent one.
所以我发了消息
But after I paid the guy at the subway to grab the cash,
但是当我雇那个人去地铁站帮我拿赎金后
I realized I was making a huge mistake, so I bailed.
我意识到我犯了个天大的错误 就我放弃了
But I didn't kidnap Elizabeth.
但是我没有绑♥架♥伊丽莎白
I'm not a criminal.
我不是个罪犯
Three days ago he made me drop off a urine sample
三天前他让我把尿样
at his doctor's office.
送到他医生办公室
Who? Benjamin Chase.
谁 本杰明·蔡斯
My boss.
我老板
Then when I get back, he told me
但是我回来以后 他告诉我
to cancel my plans for tomorrow,
让我取消明天的行程
because I need to take his daughter
因为我要带他女儿
to some college fair.
去大学博览会
He literally wants me to chaperone her
他想让我像个保姆一样
to and from the event like I'm a nanny,
照顾他的女儿
and I am not a nanny.
但是我不是保姆
I went to Vanderbilt, graduated Magna Cum Laude.
我以优异的成绩从范德堡大学毕业
I am not a nanny.
我不是保姆
We understand that you are overworked and undervalued,
我们理解你工作太多又不被重视
but what you did is not okay.
但是你这么做是不对的
You diverted our attention from an investigation.
你分散了我们在调查上的注意力
You swallowed up precious time and resources
浪费了我们珍贵的时间和资源
all because of what, you're mad at your boss?
都只是因为你对上司不满吗
Is that seriously what you are telling us right now?
你说这些都是认真的吗
Yeah.
是的
What are you thinking?
你在想些什么
I think this freaked out kid needs to get a new job
我觉得那孩子吓坏了 需要一份新工作
and some sleep.
睡上一觉
Saying you wanna release him?
你是想放了他吗
I'm saying I don't think that locking up Mr. Vanderbilt
我是觉得把范德比尔特先生关起来
is gonna help us find Elizabeth Chase.
不能帮我们找到伊丽莎白·蔡斯
Kristen, please tell us you have something.
克里斯汀 求你告诉我们有线索了
I might. When the case first dropped, I notified
也许有 这个案子刚发生时
all local hospitals and pharmacies to be
我通知了当地所有医院和药房♥
on the lookout for somebody trying to purchase
让他们注意有没有
an inhaler or nebulizer without an prescription.
试图不用处方购买♥♥吸入器和喷雾器的人
Mmhmm. Turns out, we just got a hit.
然后呢 结果 我们找到了
Two hours ago, a kid just jumped a counter
两小时前 有个小伙子抢了当地的药房♥
at a local pharmacy and ran off with an inhaler.
拿着吸入器跑了
Do we have a lead on this kid?
有关于这个小伙子的线索吗
Oh, the owner said he was wearing a hoodie
药店老板说他一直都穿着兜帽衫
the whole time, so he couldn't get a good look at his face.
所以没能看清他的脸
But he did flee west after leaving the building.
但他出了药店后往西边跑了
Okay, stay on it.
好 继续查
Thanks, good job.
谢了 干得不错
Accessed security cameras from a bank
获取了附近银行的摄像头
about a half a block west of the pharmacy.
在药房♥西边大约半个街区
Hopefully we can get a better look at him.
希望我们能看清他吧
Good enough to run him through facial rec?
能够用面部识别吗
It's a 1080P HD camera setup.
那是1080p的高清摄像头
Okay, that's a good thing, then?
那也就是好事咯
It means a 1920 by 1080 pixel resolution.
意味着分辨率是1920 x 1080的
Maybe I need to rephrase the question.
也许我该换个问法
If the kid shows up on camera, am I gonna be happy?
如果这个小伙子出现在录像中 我会开心吗
You'll be ecstatic.
你会开心得合不拢嘴
Good.
那就好
Dana respond to your email yet?
丹娜回你邮件了吗
No. Did you talk to her yet?
还没 你和她谈过了吗
I... I got it.
我... 找到了
Take a look at this. Okay.
来看看这个 好
A kid that young won't be in the facial rec. Database, right?
那么年轻的孩子不在面部数据库里吧
No, but can I try something?
不会 但我能试试其他办法吗
How did you do that?
你怎么做到的
Ah, well, social media facial recognition
对社交媒体进行面部识别
is almost as good as the Bureau's.
几乎和局里的系统一样好用
So, it looks like this kid's name is Charlie Jacobs.
这孩子应该是查理·雅各布斯
He's a junior at Sherwood. Elizabeth goes to Wheeler, no?
是舍伍德的初中生 伊丽莎白是惠勒高中的吧
That doesn't mean they don't know each other.
并不意味着他们不认识
OA, we have a suspect. His name is Charlie Jacobs.
OA 有新嫌疑人 名字是查理·雅各布斯
There he is.
他在这
Charlie Jacobs?
查理·雅各布斯
Stop! Charlie!
站住 查理
Oh, my...
我的天
Hey, look at that dude!
快看那家伙
Move, move!
躲开 躲开
Charlie!
查理
Charlie.
查理
There's nowhere else to go.
你没地方跑了
All we wanna do is talk to you.
我们只是想和你谈谈
Talk about what?
谈什么
Elizabeth Chase, where is she?
伊丽莎白·蔡斯 她在哪里
She ruined everything.
她毁了一切
What are you... wait. Hey.
你在干... 等等 嘿
No, no, no, Charlie. Come on, come back down.
别别别 查理 快下来
Okay? Come over here.
行吗 到这边来
You didn't do anything wrong.
你没做错任何事
Come on, come back down here. Get off the ledge.
快来 快下来 离开屋檐
Just let us help you, Charlie, please.
让我们帮你吧 查理
You're not in trouble. You didn't do anything wrong.
你没惹上麻烦 你没做错任何事
We just wanna talk.
我们只是想谈谈
You don't wanna do this, man.
你不想这样做的 兄弟
I just...
我只是...
I just wanted to be famous.
我只想出名
I didn't think he would jump.
我没想到他会跳
If I did, I would have...
如果我想到了 我会...
Yeah, me neither.
我也没想到
"Elizabeth ruined everything." What does that mean?
"伊丽莎白毁了一切" 是什么意思
I don't know, but he must have wanted to keep her alive.
不知道 但他一定想让她活着
If not, why steal from the pharmacy?
如果不是的话 为什么要抢药店呢
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表