Sam doesn't have the combination,
塞姆不知道密♥码♥
so there's no need to worry.
所以不必担心
Looks like you're wrong about that.
看来你说错了
I'm not making excuses,
我不是在找借口
but he lost his mother to cancer last year.
他妈妈去年因癌症去世了
He has issues, severe ADHD.
他也有问题 患有严重的多动症
I'm trying my best to help him,
我在尽我所能帮助他
but since my wife passed it's been hard.
但妻子离世后这变得非常困难
You need to call your son right now.
马上给你儿子打电♥话♥
Don't tell him we're here. Just ask him to come home.
别和他说我们在这儿 让他回家
Sam, hey, it's me.
嗨 塞姆, 是我
If you get this message, please call me right away.
收到信息 马上打给我
It's really, really important.
此事非同小可
I love you, buddy.
儿子 我爱你
Please don't do something stupid.
求你别做傻事
I'd help you if I could. I...
如果可以我愿意帮你 我...
Please, he's just a kid. Don't hurt him.
求你们了 他还是个孩子 千万别伤害他
What happens from this point on
从现在开始 发生的一切
is up to him, not us.
取决于他 而非我们
According to Sam's dad, the kid's in possession of
据塞姆父亲讲 这个孩子
a modified SOG AR-15, three handguns,
有一个改良索格AR-15 三把手♥枪♥
and enough ammo to kill dozens of people.
还有足以杀死数十人的炸♥药♥
Kris, we need you to work your magic.
克里斯 你得大显神通了
Where's this kid heading?
这个孩子要去哪里
He turned off his phone after his last post,
发完最后一条信息 他就关机了
and he's on a scooter, so there's no GPS to tap into.
现在他骑着摩托 无法接入GPS信♥号♥♥
But wait, um, let me see if
不过 等等 我看看能不能
I can tap into the traffic cam database.
接入交通摄像头的数据
Wait, I got him.
等等 我找到他了
Yeah?
是吗
Yeah, he blew through two red lights in the last ten minutes.
是的 十分钟前他闯了两个红灯
Looks like he's still in Lower Manhattan.
看来他还在下曼哈顿地区
Okay, crime fighters, check it out.
好的 刑♥警♥们 听好了
Sam must have not take those guns for fun.
塞姆配枪不是为了好玩
We need a target befitting a young, disturbed mind.
我们要锁定这个精神失常年轻人的目标
The basketball game was his first idea.
他首先想到的是篮球队
What is his second?
他的下一个目标是什么
Let's go, let's go!
赶紧行动
He was blowing lights at regular intervals
过去十分钟 隔一段时间他就会闯红灯
for the past ten minutes, but now nothing.
但现在什么都没发现
The last cross was Eastbound and 57th Street.
最后一个路口在东五十七街
Okay, we're about three blocks behind him.
好的 我们距他大概三个街区
I synced traffic cams in that area
我同步了那一带的交通摄像头
to alert us to his plate.
对他的车牌设了提示
We were getting reports every 15 seconds or so,
大约每十五秒我们就能收到报告
but no longer.
但现在收不到了
Yeah, it means he's arrived at his intended destination.
说明他已经到达目的地
I want snapshots of possible targets
找出五十七街附近的
in that area near 57th Street.
可疑目标
Okay, accounting for Sam's need for fame
好的 根据塞姆想要出名的需求
and the target demographic he seems to despise,
以及他可能鄙视的目标名单
I have a dozen possibilities.
这里有十余种可能
That's about ten too many.
太多了
We don't have the time or resources to cover them all.
我们没有时间和人力去一一搜查
This kid's about notoriety, think movie theaters,
这个孩子臭名昭著 也许会是电影院
restaurants, malls...
饭店 商场...
Focus on venues that are populated with
把目标锁定在那些
successful, athletic, high-achieving students.
学业有成 体格健壮 成绩优异学生的聚集地
Wait, didn't Benjamin's assistant say
等等 本杰明的助手是不是说过
something about a college fair taking place today?
今天召开大学博览会
Where's it taking place?
在哪里举♥行♥
945 Third Avenue.
第三大道九百四十五号♥
It's two blocks away from our last sighting,
距离上次目击地两个街区
and it starts in ten minutes.
十分钟之后开始活动
Go, go, go!
行动 行动 行动
There he is, the door.
是他 在门那边
Stop! He's got a gun!
住手 他有枪
Look out, look out! He's got a gun, he's got a gun!
大家当心 大家当心 他有枪 他有枪
Hey! Drop the weapon now.
立刻放下武器
It's over, Sam.
一切都结束了 塞姆
Drop your weapon and put your hands where we can see them.
放下武器 举起手来
No, I'm not gonna let you take this away from me.
不 我不会让你们夺走这一切的
Sam, you don't drop your weapon,
塞姆 你要是不放下武器
we're gonna shoot you.
我们就要开枪了
Sam, put the gun down.
塞姆 把枪放下
No.
不放
I don't need to do anything.
我什么都不需要做
I make the rules. This is my day.
我定了规矩 今天是我的大日子
Yeah, you're right, this is your day.
你说的没错 今天是你的大日子
Look around.
看看周围
Everybody's watching, you're already famous.
每个人都在看你 你已经出名了
Drop the weapon so you can walk away.
放下武器 还能有条生路
OA!
OA
Hank, hurry!
汉克 快点
Get him out of here right away.
立刻把他带走
OA.
OA
Hey, it's okay. It's okay.
没事的 没事的
Hold on, OA. Hold on.
坚持住 坚持住 OA
You're okay, it didn't go through.
你没事的 子弹没穿透
You're okay. You're okay.
你没事 你没事
It's still gonna leave a mark.
还是会留下痕迹
You're gonna be fine. Luckily, no ribs were broken.
你不会有事的 万幸 肋骨没断
Thank you.
谢谢
What you did was stupid.
你这种行为太傻了
You know that, right?
你也明白 对吧
Yeah.
是的
An innocent bystander could have been killed.
可能会连累无辜的旁观者
I know... No, OA.
我明白... 不 OA
You could have been killed.
你很可能搭上性命
I know.
我明白
I just acted on instinct.
我也是本能之举
Instinct? Your instinct was reckless.
本能 你的本能也太鲁莽了
And it scared me. Don't do that again.
吓死我了 以后别这么干了
Your son is on the second floor.
你儿子在二楼
He's under psych detention.
处于心理拘留状态
I know, uh...
我明白
I heard what you did, and I, uh...
我听说了你做的事 我...
I wanted to thank you.
我想谢谢你
You saved Sam's life...
你救了塞姆的命
And I'm so grateful.
我很感激
Okay.
没关系
The girl's safe, the suspect is in custody,
那个女孩没事了 嫌疑人已缉拿归案
I have no other comment than that.
除此之外 我没其它想说的
And the less publicity this gets, the better.
这件事宣传得越少越好
The FBI Press Liaison wanting the official statement.
美国联调局联络员想要这起事件的官方声明
What's up? You need something?
怎么了 有什么事
Well, this is probably a bad time...
好吧 也许时机不当...
No, no, no, it's fine. What is it?
不不 没事 怎么了
I sent you an email about my Academy application...
我给你发了一封关于学院申请的邮件...
Yes, I saw that.
我看到了
I've been meaning to talk to you about that.
我正打算找你谈谈
Oh, I see.
我明白了
You start June 1st.
你六月一号♥开学
Wait, I'm sorry. What?
等等 抱歉 你说什么
I spoke to my friend at Quantico yesterday,
昨天我和匡蒂科的朋友说了
and I told him you would make a fantastic agent.
我和他说你会成为一名出色的探员
So he looked at your application and agreed.
所以他看了你的申请表并且同意了
I may not say much, but I see everything,
我说得可能不多 但都明白
and I definitely see you.
我非常看好你
Thank you. Thank you so much.
谢谢 非常感谢
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表