Think.
仔细想想
Did you promise him something?
你有没有向他承诺过什么
No.
没有
No, the opposite.
没有 正相反
A few months ago,
几个月之前
Joe asked me to help him get the government contract
乔让我帮他拿下政♥府♥的一个合同
to build the new courthouse in Kew Gardens.
在皇家植物园建法♥院♥
Did you say you would?
你答应要帮忙吗
I told him there was no way.
我跟他说绝不可能
My campaign,
我的竞选
everything that I've done since
我这些年所做的一切
has all been about ending these kinds of inside deals.
都是为了杜绝这种走后门的交易
So what did Joseph say when you refused him?
那乔瑟夫被你拒绝之后怎么说
He made some joke about me
他开玩笑说我
forgetting where I came from and how I got here.
已经忘了本 也忘了怎么走到今天的
So he helped you.
所以他帮过你
In the beginning.
一开始的时候
I had some issues with the unions.
我和工会有一些问题
He, uh, straightened them out.
他帮我解决了
Well, maybe he thinks it's time to pay the piper.
或许他觉得是时候回报他了
Look. Joe came to me, I said no.
乔来找我 我拒绝了
I told him I'd help with something else
我跟他说我会帮一些
that was more above-board.
能上得了台面的事情
And did you?
那你帮了吗
Has he been to your house recently?
他最近去过你家吗
Um, last month.
上个月来过
Gracie's second birthday party.
格蕾西的两岁生日聚会
Joe brought his granddaughter.
乔把他的外孙女也带来了
House is all clear.
房♥子里没有问题
Told you.
我就说吧
Where is Gracie?
格蕾西在哪
Like I said, I don't know what you're talking about.
我已经说了 我不知道你在说什么
Come on, Joseph. You don't want to do this.
别这样 乔瑟夫 你也不想这么做的
She's two years old.
她才两岁
You need to end this before someone else gets hurt.
在其他人再受伤前 你得结束这一切
Where's the baby, Joseph?
孩子在哪 乔瑟夫
You're making a mistake.
你犯错了
We have his prints at Nicole's apartment.
我们在妮可的公♥寓♥里找到了他的指纹
He has to be the partner.
他肯定就是那个同伙
Yeah, but was she really his partner?
但是她真的是他的同伙么
What do you mean?
你是什么意思
Well, if you...
如果你...
why would you kill yourself before the payout?
你为什么会在事成之前就自杀了呢
If you're gonna kidnap somebody,
如果你想要绑♥架♥某个人
wouldn't you play it out?
你难道不会彻底完成吗
See if you could even pull it off first?
看看你到底能不能做到
Okay, maybe Finn knew that she was asking for money.
或许芬恩知道她在要钱
Maybe she actually reached out to him to speak to the senator.
或许她找他想联♥系♥议员
He steals her gun, he puts it in the video.
他偷了她的枪 拍到了视频里
And just figured that we'd jump on it sooner or later.
料到我们迟早会抓住这条线索
Well, here's what we do know about Finnegan.
我们目前了解到的芬尼根的情况是
He's broke.
他破产了
His house, his business, his credit cards.
他的房♥子 他的生意 他的信♥用♥卡♥
All upside down.
全都是一团糟
And his son, Sean,
还有他的儿子 肖恩
died in prison ten days ago.
十天前在监狱中去世了
I told you. I got nothing to do with this.
我说了 我和这件事毫无关系
Wrong.
错
You stole Nicole's gun.
你偷了妮可的枪
You deflected attention
你转移了注意力
and you set her up.
你陷害了她
A single mother
一个单亲母亲
dying of ALS.
因为渐冻症濒死
Real classy move, Finn.
妙招啊 芬恩
Where is Gracie?
格蕾西在哪
The prosecutor's not going to be very kind to you
如果她有事的话 检察官对你
if anything happens to her.
可不会太友好的
Tell me where she is.
告诉我她在哪
No.
不
I am not talking.
我不说
OA.
OA
You won't talk to us, fine.
你不跟我们说 可以
Tell your old friend to his face
那就当着你老朋友的面对他说
that you don't care if his little girl dies.
你不在乎他小女儿的生死
Joe.
乔
For God's sake, just...
看在上帝的份上 就...
tell us what's going on here.
告诉我们到底怎么回事吧
I thought we were friends.
我以为我们是朋友
All I've ever tried to do is help you.
我想尽我所能地帮你
Really.
真的吗
You tried to help me?
你想帮我
You got a pair of balls, Gary.
你可真有种 盖里
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
My son was struggling.
我的儿子在苦苦挣扎
He got pinched on a drug charge
他因为毒品问题被起诉了
and I reached out to you.
我求你帮忙
But you wouldn't take my call.
但你根本不接我的电♥话♥
You had some idiot named Chris
你让个叫克里斯的蠢货
call me, and he said you didn't want to get involved.
打电♥话♥给我 他说你不想掺和进来
You were worried about the elections.
说你担心选举的事情
And a few months later
几个月之后
my child took his life in that cell.
我的孩子在监狱中自杀了
I was loyal to you.
我对你一向忠诚
I made you a rich man.
我让你变得富有
And when I asked for one favor,
而当我让你帮我一个忙
one favor,
就帮一个忙
you wouldn't take my call! Joe!
你却不接我的电♥话♥ 乔
I can't just...
我不能就这样...
tell a judge
让法官
to give your son a free pass.
放你儿子一马
That's crap. And you know it.
胡说八道 你自己也清楚的
Joe.
乔
I'm truly sorry about your son.
我真的为你儿子感到遗憾
He was my friend.
他也是我的朋友
But I'm begging you.
但是我求求你
We're talking about my daughter.
现在说的是我的女儿
Gracie.
格蕾西
She didn't have anything to do with this.
她和这些事都毫无关系
I'm begging you, please.
我求求你了 拜托
Please. Just tell me where my daughter is.
拜托 告诉我我的女儿在哪里
Is she okay?
她还好吗
Where is she?
她在哪
Where is she?
她在哪
FBI! Let me see your hands!
联邦调查局 举起双手
Gun!
枪
Let me see your hands! Get down on the ground!
举起双手 趴到地上
Get down!
趴下
Get down!
趴下
Hands, show me your hands!
手 让我看到你的手
Cover!
安全
Where is she?
她在哪
Gracie!
格蕾西
Hi, honey.
小宝贝
I'm so sorry.
太对不起了
I'm sorry, baby.
对不起 宝贝
Gracie looked okay. Yeah, she sure did.
格蕾西看上去没事 没错
Yeah, meanwhile, the nanny's dead,
但同时 保姆死了
Nicole's dead,
妮可死了
but the Lynches seem to be hanging in there.
但是林奇一家好像没事了
Well, you'd be surprised what love makes you put up with.
爱赐予人的承受力令人惊讶
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表