I was back in the country.
我回国了
9/11, terrorists planned to crash a plane
9月11日 恐♥怖♥分♥子♥曾打算劫机
into the ArrowPoint domes.
撞向箭点大楼的穹顶
That would have meant 20 million lives
要是成功了 伤亡就不是3500人
instead of 3,500.
而是两千万人
Okay, but they didn't.
但他们没有
Yeah, only because they didn't realize
那只是因为他们没意识到
how vulnerable the plant really is.
那个工厂到底有多不堪一击
So now they do. But so do we.
现在他们知道了 我们也一样
Maggie, he broke the law.
麦姬 他违法了
And that makes him a criminal.
他是个罪犯
I'm not arguing the legality of that.
我不是要争辩其合法性
I'm arguing the morality.
而是道德观
He risked everything to reveal information
他可以牺牲一切去曝光
that he thought would save lives.
他认为可以拯救生命的信息
It doesn't matter if it did.
是否属实不重要
It matters that he tried.
重要的是他尝试过了
My husband was an investigative reporter
我丈夫生前是日报的
for the Journal.
调查记者
When he worked a story he would go days without sleep.
他写一篇报道时可以多日不眠
I mean, the hours were brutal.
那些时候很难熬
But he would do whatever he had to do
但他会尽其所能赶上截稿期
to meet a deadline or get to the truth.
或者发掘真♥相♥
Sounds familiar.
似曾相识
Jason was working this big Wall Street exposé.
杰森 曾做过一篇华尔街的曝光文章
And he got so much pushback.
他遇到了重重阻力
But he wouldn't...
但他不会
He wouldn't back down.
不会退缩
Never.
永远不会
One night,
有一晚
I was working Organized Crime unit.
我在有组织犯罪侦察科
Surveillance.
调取监控
And I had to cancel dinner plans.
不得已取消了共进晚餐的计划
Uh, he called me and I couldn't pick up.
他给我打电♥话♥ 我没办法接听
That was at 2:56 am.
凌晨两点五十六分
At 301...
301区...
At 301 a car plowed through a red light
301区的一辆车闯了红灯
and killed him.
把他撞死了
So I know
所以我懂得
how she felt about him.
她对他的感受
And I know how he felt
我也能理解他对她的离世
about her being gone.
有何种心情
Maggie... Can you please just spare me
麦姬 能让我来说
the transference speech of,
用来转移注意力的话吗
"It's only been a year"
"才刚满一年"
and "Give myself time to grieve."
还有 "给自己点时间悲伤"
Sure.
可以
Thank you.
谢谢
I'm not buying it, Valerie.
我不信 瓦莱丽
Cameron was my friend.
卡梅伦是我的朋友
Mm. A confidante? Of course.
你的知己 当然了
You knew that she was in a relationship with Fletcher
你知道她和弗莱彻是爱人
and you also knew that he was back in the country.
你也知道他回国了
You withheld that information
却对联邦调查局
from the FBI.
知情不报
That alone is a felony.
单这一条便是重罪
Are you serious?
你认真的吗
You can be charged with aiding and abetting a known fugitive.
你将被以协助并教唆逃犯的罪名起诉
Fletcher was on the Ten Most Wanted list.
弗莱彻是十大通缉犯之一
They'll be so happy to make an example out of you.
他们会很高兴拿你杀鸡儆猴的
Stop.
别说了
What do you want to know?
你们想知道什么
You knew that Cameron was going to the plant
你知道卡梅伦会去工厂
and you knew she was being set up.
你也知道她被陷害了
I knew Sebastian texted her to come.
我知道塞巴斯蒂安发短♥信♥叫她过去
I didn't know she would end up...
我不知道她会
You don't understand. She wouldn't quit.
你们不懂 她不会罢手的
It was like she'd been brainwashed by Fletcher.
就好像她被弗莱彻洗♥脑♥了一样
Brainwashed?
洗♥脑♥
To believe that the plant needed to shut down.
相信那家工厂需要关闭
No way that could happen.
这根本不可能
No?
不可能
You're an inspector.
你是检查员
So was it unsafe?
所以工厂安全吗
No.
不是的
And we tried to get her to understand that.
我们试图说服她
Who's we?
还有谁
Everyone.
所有人
The plant shuts down,
工厂关闭
the company loses money.
公♥司♥就会亏损
Everyone's out of a job.
所有人都会丢掉工作
Everyone knows that.
所有人都知道
Who told Sebastian
是谁让塞巴斯蒂安
to have Cameron come by the plant that night?
叫卡梅伦那晚去工厂的
The plant is safe.
工厂很安全
That's not what we asked.
我们没问这个
Who, Valerie?
是谁 瓦莱丽
Inspector Miller.
米勒监察员
I had to tell him about Fletcher.
我不得不把弗莱彻的事告诉他
He's like a mentor to all of us.
对我们所有人来说 他就像一位导师
We're all on the same team.
我们是同一个团队的
No you're not.
你不是
You betrayed Cameron.
你背叛了卡梅伦
I swear.
我发誓
I didn't know that he would do that.
我不知道他会那么做
Well, it doesn't matter.
不重要了
The second you text Miller
你发短♥信♥给米勒
to say that Fletcher was back in the country,
说弗莱彻回国的那一刻
you killed your best friend.
你就害死了你最好的朋友
All right, so Miller is investigating
米勒在燃料池检查
a nuclear rod re-rack in the fuel pool.
一处核棒重架
You guys are gonna have to go in and get him.
你们要进去把他拿下
There's no way he's gonna talk to us.
他不会对我们坦白的
We have no physical evidence. We're not gonna get this guy
我们没有实物证据 如果他不招供
without a confession.
没法抓到他
So let's surprise him.
那就给他个惊喜
An ambush.
伏击
Someone he least suspects.
他最不怀疑的人
So we need someone who's fearless.
我们需要一位无畏
With nothing left to lose.
且再无可失的人
We know just the right person.
我们有一个合适人选
Do it.
去吧
Thought they would cure cancer before these cameras came back on.
还以为等癌症都能治好了才能修好摄像头
Glad I could be of service.
很高兴能帮上忙
How many we got?
覆盖情况如何
Every angle of the pool is covered.
燃料池的所有角度都覆盖了
Folks, we got a five-hour window.
伙计们 我们有五小时的时间
So let's move like we have a purpose.
目的明确 抓紧时间
Why is it glowing?
为什么会发光
Isotopes clump together under water.
同位素在水中聚集
Moving faster than the speed of light.
比光速还快
Great.
好吧
Just get Miller talking
让米勒开口
and get the hell out, you hear me?
然后赶快撤离 明白吗
Loud and clear.
清楚明白
Okay. You are on his home turf here.
好了 你在他的地盘上
He feels safe, comfortable, powerful.
他觉得更安全 舒适 有权力
He's not expecting you.
他想不到你会来
Or that you're wired.
也想不到你带着监听
Be careful.
小心点
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表