It wasn't there anymore.
身首异处
There was more gunfire and more blood.
紧接着的是更多的枪声和鲜血
So, I pinwheel and next thing I know,
然后我就愣住了 接下来不知怎么
I am on the floor of a dug out basement
我就躺在了一个六米深的地下室里
20 feet below, looking up, praying to God
向上张望 向神祷告
that they did not see me fall.
希望他们没看到我掉下来
But I can hear them... A dozen, two dozen.
但我能听见他们的声音... 一队 两队
I don't know how many.
不知道有多少人
They're talking and laughing, and I'm just praying to God
他们笑着 谈论着 而我只能祈祷
that they don't figure out I'm down there.
他们不会发现我在下面
'Cause then it's over.
如果被发现那就完了
Maybe I can get two or three,
或许我能干掉两三个
but I'm a dead man.
然后我就死定了
Three days.
三天
I was in that basement three days.
我在那里待了三天
Every minute, every second not knowing when or how...
每分每秒我都在想我将在何时 会怎样...
I was gonna die just knowing that I was.
死去 唯一知道的是我死定了
So, you're wrong.
显然你错了
I do know what's going on in your head.
我明白你在想什么
So let me help you.
让我帮你吧
Right here, right now.
此时此地
Okay.
好的
I'm in.
我同意
But you need to know I never wanted to hurt anyone.
但你得知道我从未想过伤害任何人
I swear to God. I just...
我发誓 我只是...
I got lost.
我迷失了
I got lost.
迷失了自我
I started drinking and doing drugs.
我开始酗酒吸毒
You do what you gotta do to block it out.
你做的一切都是为了忘记
Exactly. Exactly.
没错
So, I kept using.
我不断的吸毒
Before I knew it, I was in the hole.
不知不觉就越陷越深
Owed Salerno a lot of money.
欠了萨莱诺一大笔钱
He was the one who sold me the coke, got me hooked.
就是他卖♥♥给我可♥卡♥因♥ 让我上瘾的
Then he told me he had an idea.
然后他跟我说他有个主意
A way for me to wipe out my debt
能让我免除债务
and put some money in my pocket at the same time.
还能赚点钱
I didn't wanna do it, but...
我一开始并不愿意 但是...
I didn't have a choice.
我没有选择
So, it was all Salerno's idea?
所以是萨莱诺出的主意
Yeah.
是的
But Healy, he's the boss.
但是希利说了算
He told us what to do and where to go.
他告诉我们去哪里 做什么
Salerno was just along for the ride.
萨莱诺只是全程都参与了
Yeah.
没错
Until Healy shot him in the chest.
直到希利一枪毙了他
Right?
对吗
Isn't that what happened?
是这样的吧
Yeah. Healy got nervous.
是的 希利紧张了
He saw you guys were sweating him, so he...
他看到你们在盘问他 所以就...
He took him out.
干掉了他
I can't believe...
难以置信
I can't believe that this is really happening.
不敢相信真的发生了
The story you just told about Iraq...
你刚说的伊♥拉♥克♥的故事...
I just made it up.
我现编的
Just needed him to break.
只是为了让他开口
Let's keep Jason on a short leash.
这段时间对杰森盯紧一点
I agree. OA, too.
同意 OA也是
He's a little too invested in this one.
他太投入了点
He might be projecting his own trauma
他可能是在用自己的创伤
onto the conspirator.
引起嫌犯的共鸣
Yeah, he just said the story he just told Jason was a lie.
他刚刚说跟杰森讲的故事是编的
He's just trying to get him to flip.
只是为了让他开口
I've read his file.
我看过他的档案
Keep an eye on him.
盯着他点
There's a transmitter embedded in this phone.
手♥机♥里装了发讯器
We're gonna be able to hear everything you that say.
可以监听到所有的对话
So, you don't have to do anything.
所以你什么都不用做
Just keep it on your body. We'll pick up the chatter.
只要带着手♥机♥就行 对话交给我们来分♥析♥
It's also GPS-enabled.
它同时还能够全球定位
We'll be able to track you wherever you go at all times.
不论你去哪里我们都能追踪到你
And we will be surveilling from a distance.
我们会在一定距离外监视
Just stick to the plan. Right?
按计划行事 好吗
Take us to Healy and Jenkins, and you'll be fine.
带我们找到希利和詹金斯 你会没事的
You sure you're up to this?
你确定要这么干吗
I'm positive.
确定
Okay.
好的
Let's go.
出发吧
I'm not so sure this is a good idea.
我不确定这是不是个好主意
His hands were shaking.
他的手都在抖
I know.
我知道
But he's strong.
但他很坚强
I think he can do it.
我觉得他可以的
You think? Or hope?
你觉得 还是只是希望
Both.
两者都有
I'm at the meet.
我到了
Where the hell are you?
你在哪
No, all quiet on my end.
我什么也没说
FBI came by, asked everyone a few questions.
联调局来了 问了一圈
What the hell is going on?
怎么回事
Why can't we hear him?
为什么听不见他的声音
Give it a sec.
等一等
I told you bro, we're all good.
我说过的 没事的
Word is, they still think it's a bunch of ex-cops.
他们还以为是一帮前警♥察♥做的
He's talking too much.
他话太多了
Okay, I'll see you there.
好的 那边见
What's going on?
发生什么了
I'm supposed to take a drive,
他们让我开车
connect with Jenkins in 15 minutes.
十五分钟后接上詹金斯
To do what?
去干什么
Meet up with Healy.
去见希利
We're gonna whack up the cash,
平分现金
then just go our separate ways.
然后分头离开
Meeting them where?
在哪见他们
A house in Brooklyn.
布鲁克林的一个房♥子
He said he's gonna call with the address.
他说一会电♥话♥里给我地址
Look, I gotta get going.
我得走了
Keep your phone on.
把手♥机♥开着
I know.
我知道
It goes out, we pull you.
一旦露陷 你就撤回
Deal disappears, you're done.
交易取消 你的任务结束
I heard you the first time.
你之前说过了
I thought we were going to Brooklyn.
不是要去布鲁克林
Why is he turning right?
为什么右转
Maybe he got nervous.
或许是他紧张了
I say we pull him. No.
我们应该取消行动 不
Phone's still on. Let's play this out.
手♥机♥还开着 再看看接下来的情况
He'll take us to Healy.
他会带我们找到希利的
He's all over the place.
他在兜圈子
Who knows, he could be playing us.
他可能在耍我们
Just give him some room. Let him do his thing.
给他点空间 让他自己解决
I know you're rooting for this guy,
我知道你相信他
but like you said, "There's no honor among thieves."
但你也说过 "贼间无道"
Come on, you can't expect the guy to be loyal to you
醒醒吧 不能因为他曾和你穿一样的制♥服♥
just because he used to wear the same uniform.
就指望他对你忠诚
Our goal is to take down the crew.
我们的目标是拿下那帮人
This is our best way to do it.
这是我们最佳的机会
Jenkins just texted.
詹金斯发消息
Change of plans.
计划有变
I'm supposed to follow the blue car.
要我跟着蓝色的车
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表